Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 512 513 [514] 515 516 ... 569

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 120038 times)

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #7695 on: February 22, 2024, 05:31:34 PM »

How to stop the Likud gleeful genocide needs to be answered first.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #7696 on: February 22, 2024, 05:49:26 PM »

There's no genocide...just as there was no genocide when Nazi Germany and Japan were continually bombed, into surrender.
Go woke, go broke.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #7697 on: February 22, 2024, 06:36:42 PM »

With Italy, they were our friends, we have more Italians in New York than who live in Rome, and we should have never allowed Mussolini to take control of Italy and to enter WW2 allied with Hitler. Watch the movie "The Scarlet and the Black" with Gregory Peck, the Italians were never allied with the fucking Nazis. The Catholic Church was never allied with the fucking Nazis. The Italians helped us to run the fucking Nazis out of Italy, and then the Italians hung Mussolini from a fucking light pole or whatever, they killed Mussolini themselves. We must not allow our allies to be taken over by bad people who do not represent them. Italy was always our ally.

Blessed are the peacemakers.

And we have the United Nations, and we have the CIA, so we can prevent wars, and so that we can deal with problems when the problems are small.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #7698 on: February 22, 2024, 06:43:05 PM »

If building our highway system was Constitutional, then so too should a Free Education for all Americans be Constitutional. Educating our people is part of building America.

We need to help our poor people to leave the coal mines behind, and to become Scientists, and Psychiatrists, and Doctors, and Teachers, etc.

Educating our people is an investment in America.

And although it would be paid for by tax payers, then so too is it paid for by our Equity, by the work that our ancestors did, and the work that we did, to build up America and to create the prosperous nation that we have today.

We need to leave the Great Depression behind, and we need to leave the coal mines behind, and we need to educate our people and we need to move into the future.

Salute,

Tony V.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #7699 on: February 22, 2024, 07:02:34 PM »

With Italy, they were our friends, we have more Italians in New York than who live in Rome, and we should have never allowed Mussolini to take control of Italy and to enter WW2 allied with Hitler. Watch the movie "The Scarlet and the Black" with Gregory Peck, the Italians were never allied with the fucking Nazis. The Catholic Church was never allied with the fucking Nazis. The Italians helped us to run the fucking Nazis out of Italy, and then the Italians hung Mussolini from a fucking light pole or whatever, they killed Mussolini themselves. We must not allow our allies to be taken over by bad people who do not represent them. Italy was always our ally.

And we have the United Nations, and we have the CIA, so we can prevent wars, and so that we can deal with problems when the problems are small.

Salute,

Tony V.

I hate to inform you Tony, but Nazis go to church in Southern California,

http://www.vice.com/en/article/3akex5/hansel-orzame-proud-boys-church-christian-nationalism
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #7700 on: February 22, 2024, 07:05:35 PM »

There's no genocide...just as there was no genocide when Nazi Germany and Japan were continually bombed, into surrender.

Still categorically wrong in you oversimplification yet on brand in serving your blood thirst. 

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #7701 on: February 22, 2024, 07:35:52 PM »

Still categorically wrong in you oversimplification yet on brand in serving your blood thirst.

Imagine if Mexico were Gaza, and terrorists from Mexico had invaded America, taking hostages and committing the same atrocities.
US would be doing exactly what Israel is doing...no genocide then either.

Go woke, go broke.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #7702 on: February 22, 2024, 10:31:40 PM »

Salute,

Tony V.

I hate to inform you Tony, but Nazis go to church in Southern California,

http://www.vice.com/en/article/3akex5/hansel-orzame-proud-boys-church-christian-nationalism

We do have Nazis in California and in Idaho, the Jews need to be careful, and the Jews better never go to prison in California, the prisons are full of Nazis and Muslims and Islam. My Uncles told me never to go to prison, I would never be able to survive there.

My friend Joey Jojolla was murdered by a Nazi Low Rider in Lancaster. Joey was a peaceful old Roman Catholic stoner, he rented out houses and trailers and he sold pot and he had sex with the women, he was a peaceful guy. Joey was murdered at one of the mobile homes that he rented to his ex girlfriend by a Nazi Low Rider. Lancaster has Nazis. The Jews need to carry guys in the Antelope Valley, and they need to own Dobermans, and Spielberg has a Body Guard in Santa Monica. They have swastikas tattooed on their faces. I have had problems with the Nazis.

I live in a gated community in Orange County, no Nazis here. My neighbors all speak Spanish and are Catholics.  And the Crystal Cathedral is great, they have Sunday Services in 5 Languages, no Nazis. Anaheim is better than Lancaster. And I avoid the bad bars and the bad neighborhoods.

California has some really bad people, Joey was murdered by a Nazi Low Rider, the Jews need to be careful here.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #7703 on: February 23, 2024, 04:11:41 PM »

As we help the homeless people, then many people are rising to the top as leaders, and many new tax free charities are being created.

Raines, a Black Woman, helps the homeless with Beauty, and with gifts and with food.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/06/21/us/beauty-2-the-streetz-los-angeles-tiktok-instagram.html

My richest friends helped the homeless, people are going to rise as leaders as they help the homeless.

And the same as we help the poor orphans in Mexico, etc. Leaders will rise to the top.

Salute,

Tony V.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #7704 on: February 23, 2024, 05:21:21 PM »

"Corporal punishment is still used in schools to a significant extent in some public schools in Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Tennessee, and Texas."

#####

No.
This must be stopped.
Go woke, go broke.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #7705 on: February 23, 2024, 07:24:21 PM »

The mega-producer told The Hollywood Reporter that his $800 million plans to expand his Atlanta-based studio have been put indefinitely on hold after he saw the mind-blowing capabilities of the artificial intelligence company's text-to-video model, Sora. 7 hours ago

---------

Life is short, and money is just a tool to help people, if you have the power to make life better for yourself and for other people then one should do so. Tyler Perry should spend the money and he should create the jobs and he should help the people of Atlanta. Tyler Perry is like Lucy, and Lucy created a lot of jobs and she helped a lot of people. Tyler should spend the money and he should create the jobs.

Artificial Intelligence and Digital will never replace real people and film. There will always be a demand for real people and film.

And as Tyler Perry creates jobs in Atlanta then companies like Tyson Foods of Arkansas can send them food, etc, and everyone benefits.

And it is just like with Drones, people thought drones were going to replace real fighter pilots, until we learned how to jam and crash the drones, the drones will never replace real pilots, at least not in our lifetimes.

AI and Digital will not replace real film and real people, thus Tyler Perry should go ahead and make the investment and create the jobs, and he should do his best with the gift he was given during the short time that he will be alive, life is short, he should spend the money and help the people of Atlanta to have better lives.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #7706 on: February 24, 2024, 02:17:44 AM »

AT&T needs to keep the land line service going. It is important to have a land line. I have a cell phone and a land line. If the cell service goes down then we need to have the land lines. I want to keep my land line.

Salute,

Tony V.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #7707 on: February 25, 2024, 12:29:18 PM »

AT&T needs to keep the land line service going. It is important to have a land line. I have a cell phone and a land line. If the cell service goes down then we need to have the land lines. I want to keep my land line.

Salute,

Tony V.

Indeed.

Go woke, go broke.

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #7708 on: February 25, 2024, 12:43:18 PM »

Did you take a poll?
Did not have to.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #7709 on: February 25, 2024, 01:05:59 PM »

Did you take a poll?
Did not have to.

Red aims for loud and ugly. True is too complicated for him now he has his terminal case of republican dementia

Richard P. Feynman
Pages: 1 ... 512 513 [514] 515 516 ... 569