Home and Garden > Home

Home

(1/7) > >>

liquidsilver:
Are you a handyman or looking for home repair tips?

FlyingVProd:
Here is the house where I lived in Malibu... It is a nice house, and I loved living there.

http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/6315-Gayton-Pl_Malibu_CA_90265_M15737-07387

There are some good photos of the house on that page.

You had to go through two security gates to get to our house, it was very safe, and I used to sit in our rose garden overlooking the ocean and I would watch the Bald Eagles fly. 

And we had a huge dance room, and the whole neighborhood came to our house to do Yoga. 

I loved living there. It was a blessing to be able to live there.

I rented a room from the ex-wife of Sammy Hagar's family doctor, he had a lot of famous patients. 

They remodeled it, when I lived there it was six bedrooms, seven bathrooms, with a large dance room.

We had a nice fully stocked wine cellar too. It was great.

It was such a blessing to be able to live there.

If I was wealthy I would buy the house. 

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd:
Here is a page with info about a condominium building where I lived in Cape Canaveral, Florida, when I was a kid, in between sixth and seventh grade, the Wind Jammer condos...

http://cocoabeachcondogallery.com/cocoa-beach-condo/windjammer/

I had a step father who was a supervisor on the Space Shuttle, and so when the Space Shuttle program went from the Antelope Valley to Florida we went with the Shuttle program.

We lived right on the beach in Cape Canaveral, it was awesome. The whole experience was like being on vacation the whole time we lived there. 

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd:
A new 162 unit apartment complex is being built down the street from where I live here in Anaheim, they said that we can share our comments on it, and I think that they should do like the condominium high rise where I worked as a valet/doorman for Suzanne Pleshette, Empire West, in West Hollywood, they can build a high rise with about twenty stories, and put a swimming pool on the roof with a clubhouse and stuff for parties on the roof, and also they can have a tennis court, etc, and with underground parking. Then, over by Angel Stadium they need to do towers like the Trump tower, along with other development (they want to make it like Rome, where everything you need is right in your neighborhood so that you do not even need to drive, and have it tied in with transportation hubs).

There is a housing shortage here, so they need to build like crazy, but people need to plan wisely, and we need piazzas with fountains and stuff like in Rome, Italy, we can learn a lot from Rome as we develop Anaheim. We can also learn from Crystal City, Virginia, where they have transportation and stuff underground, they have a bunch of stuff underground there, we can learn from a lot of places.

Anaheim needs to plan wisely as the city grows, and it all needs to be done really nice.

Salute,

Tony V.

luee:
In my youth I lived in Anaheim for a couple years in a place called the club continental apartments. Low priced and beautiful  alas those days are gone looking for retirement nothing there. Florida seems a retirement heaven. 55+ communities all over the place. I am looking at the Tampa St Pete area. Large metro area and for me VA facilities all over, at amazingly affordable prices for the fixed income retiree.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version