Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 476 477 [478] 479 480 ... 571

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 120948 times)

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #7155 on: January 18, 2024, 02:11:57 PM »

Tony, do you know somewhere good I could go eat with my dog in your neck of the woods? I

Huntington Beach has a very nice hotel where Dogs are welcome, and the food is fantastic, and they also have a Dog Beach in Huntington where you can take your Dog on the Beach. The prices are kind of high, but the quality is fantastic. 

In Anaheim there is a Dog Park at La Palma Park, which is right by the original Carl's Jr, it is a good spot to buy Hamburgers from Carl's Jr and to eat in the Park. And the prices are cheap with this option.

Salute,

Tony V.

I think I would rather grab something from El Pollo Fino than from Carls.

El Pollo Fino is on Anaheim Blvd, by Taco Boy, and then across the street and down a little ways is the Guadalajara Restaurant, I recommend the Guadalajara Restaurant, they used to be open 24 hours per day, and the food is great. You can get food to go and then go to the Dog Park at La Palma Park and you can eat while your dog plays. Or, the Guadalajara Restaurant has outdoor dining where you can bring your dog.

https://www.taqueriasguadalajara.com/

The Guadalajara Restaurant makes wonderful Horchata to drink with your food, I love their Horchata.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #7156 on: January 18, 2024, 03:26:41 PM »

City Hall is on Anaheim Blvd, and the Mayor loves El Pollo Fino, and also some old famous boxers hang out there. El Pollo Fino receives a lot of famous customers.

And my neighborhood has a lot of new immigrants from Guadalajara so the Guadalajara Restaurant is where all of the Locals go with their families, it is a special treat for the poor immigrants when they get to eat at the Guadalajara Restaurant, it is where all of the Locals eat.

Salute,

Tony V.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #7157 on: January 18, 2024, 04:36:04 PM »

SkyNews:

"We now know that hostages held by Hamas are being starved, tortured, and sexually assaulted".

#####

Keep on bombing.
Keep on killing Hamas.
Keep on finding the tunnels and destroying them.
Go woke, go broke.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #7158 on: January 18, 2024, 04:40:51 PM »

US has launched a massive air strike on Houthis in Yemen...destroyed the arsenal of the Houthis.
Good.
Keep on bombing, blow up every last weapon the Houthis have.
Go woke, go broke.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #7159 on: January 18, 2024, 05:02:25 PM »

US has launched a massive air strike on Houthis in Yemen...destroyed the arsenal of the Houthis.
Good.
Keep on bombing, blow up every last weapon the Houthis have.

We declared the Houthis to be a Terrorist Group and we will proceed to remove them as a threat.

Meanwhile, I love China, the people from Pakistan and from Iran have been fighting against each other, and China has called for PEACE. We can surgically remove the bad guys without a war happening, and also Pakistan has Nuclear Weapons. We can work to remove the bad people in both Pakistan and in Iran without a mass war.

Of note, Tik Tok has been great at bringing the Chinese Youth and the American Youth together on the World Wide Web.

I am so happy that China is on the side of Peace.

Salute,

Tony V.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7160 on: January 18, 2024, 05:19:33 PM »

Blow up the warmongers?

Are you sure that is what you want, Bambi?
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #7161 on: January 18, 2024, 05:38:03 PM »

Bill Gates is in Colombia right now in meetings with the President of Colombia. That is cool. We have made a lot of wonderful progress in Colombia since the 1980s when it was horrible, and now Colombia is drawing investments and attention from Bill Gates, and other rich and powerful people.

On the issue of Mexico, you guys are right, assholes like Marco Rubio just want to use it to attack Biden instead of trying to help the poor immigrants. And our immigrants are REAL people, they are not pawns in the political bullshit. I told Rubio we need to make our immigrants legal like Reagan did, the Republicans claim to have loved Reagan, and thus they need to study what Reagan did, and they will find that Reagan made our immigrants LEGAL so that they could come out of the shadows and be protected by our rules and laws, and so they could call the police to report a crime, and so they could join labor unions and be protected by OSHA and by our labor laws, etc. And we need to write a new immigration law which includes a Good Neighbor Policy.

And Christina Pascucci needs to have an open public discussion with Geraldo Rivera on the issue of Mental Health and on the issue of Mental Hospitals, Geraldo is an expert and that was how he first became famous was reporting on our Mental Hospitals.

Salute,

Tony V.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7162 on: January 18, 2024, 05:58:44 PM »

On the issue of Mexico, you guys are right, assholes like Marco Rubio just want to use it to attack Biden instead of trying to help the poor immigrants. And our immigrants are REAL people, they are not pawns in the political bullshit.

Salute,

Tony V.
Well if Rubio has lost Tony he has lost the world.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #7163 on: January 18, 2024, 06:23:59 PM »

Blow up the warmongers?

Are you sure that is what you want, Bambi?

Yes.
Hamas.
Hezbollah (good to see Israel bombing them).
All Islamic terrorists.
All terrorists.
...and their enablers.
Go woke, go broke.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #7164 on: January 18, 2024, 08:07:41 PM »

The daughter of Xi of China attended Harvard here in the USA secretly under a fake name...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xi_Mingze

The Chinese love the USA, and they love Malibu, they attend Harvard, and they love Pepperdine, etc.

We can have peace with China, and China is helping to make the peace between Pakistan and Iran.

We can have healthy evolution instead of war and violent revolutions.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #7165 on: January 18, 2024, 08:34:40 PM »

On the issue of Mexico, you guys are right, assholes like Marco Rubio just want to use it to attack Biden instead of trying to help the poor immigrants. And our immigrants are REAL people, they are not pawns in the political bullshit.

Salute,

Tony V.
Well if Rubio has lost Tony he has lost the world.

Rubio is putting politics above helping people, and I cannot support that. We need for the Government to come together with a plan to help people and to make our immigrants legal, instead of using our poor immigrants as pawns.

We need to wake our public servants up and put them to work to help the people instead of partisan bullshit.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #7166 on: January 18, 2024, 09:28:22 PM »

International Monetary Fund

1 hour ago

Australia's economy is growing and inflation is coming down. The economy is set to achieve a soft landing, but reforms can help build resilience to address future challenges.

Read the whole report: https://bit.ly/3tYASBP

---------

These are good days for Australia, you will be fine Bambu.

And China is on our team, everything will be fine.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #7167 on: January 18, 2024, 10:05:33 PM »

President Xi of China has a daughter who loves America, and who attended Harvard in secret...

https://soapboxie.com/world-politics/the-chinese-presidents-american-educated-daughter-xi-mingze

She loves singing, her Mom was a Folk Singer and Actress I guess, she was into the Arts.

She is 31 years old and she is still single, people are wondering if she will marry an American.

Maybe she can help to run the Entertainment Industry in China.

And I guess she is also into Fashion.

She has a degree in Psychology from Harvard.

I think Xi Mingze sounds like a cool person, and she can help to bring China and the USA closer together as allies.

Salute,

Tony V.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #7168 on: January 18, 2024, 11:20:04 PM »

Just watched a movie from long ago...let's say it's not in HD colour.
The Bounty Man (Remastered) starring Clint Walker
He a bounty hunter.
He caught one fugitive, the sheriff gave him a note to take to the bank and get $500.

The next fugitive he was after, he discovered, was hiding out, in...Battle Mountain. 🙂
« Last Edit: January 18, 2024, 11:21:59 PM by bambu. »
Go woke, go broke.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #7169 on: January 18, 2024, 11:57:22 PM »

Just watched a movie from long ago...let's say it's not in HD colour.
The Bounty Man (Remastered) starring Clint Walker
He a bounty hunter.
He caught one fugitive, the sheriff gave him a note to take to the bank and get $500.

The next fugitive he was after, he discovered, was hiding out, in...Battle Mountain. 🙂

Very cool.

Clint Walker was a great man, I met him at a Roy Rogers Western Film Festival in Apple Valley, California, Clint told me that I was handsome like "Cheyenne" and that I could be the next Cheyenne. I remembered Clint from "The Dirty Dozen"  (and I also met Charles Bronson from "The Dirty Dozen" when I worked for Suzanne Pleshette). Clint was a very cool guy, and it is cool that the movie mentioned Battle Mountain. I will have to watch it sometime.

Salute,

Tony V.
Pages: 1 ... 476 477 [478] 479 480 ... 571