Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 585 586 [587] 588 589 ... 617

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 198816 times)

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #8790 on: May 27, 2024, 02:52:43 PM »

"One in four Palestinians leaving Gaza are coming to Australia...with very little checks." - Sky News

Use your computer to send messages to tell the refugees to take their children and to go to the Kiwanis Village in Victoria, British Columbia, the forest of Canada is a nice safe place for the refugee children. They can eat Kellogg's Pop Tarts, and watch Disney cartoons, and the adults can work peaceful forest jobs. And Kiwanis International is global, and Kiwanis already has operations in Egypt right by Gaza, and Kiwanis has a Village in Victoria, British Columbia.

And Australia needs to welcome the good Christians from the Philippines to live in Australia, please welcome our allies as new immigrants to Australia. The people from Taiwan are also good people. And please expand trade with the Philippines, and with Taiwan.

According to Siri then the cheapest land in the USA right now is in Mississippi, so the refugees can go live in Mississippi. ( Britney Spears was born in Mississippi, and I always liked her, she had problems, but she was a huge talented star for a long time, when she was in her prime then she was awesome. )

Salute,

Tony V.

« Last Edit: May 27, 2024, 03:06:02 PM by FlyingVProd »

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #8791 on: May 27, 2024, 03:03:05 PM »

Trump told donors he will crush pro-Palestinian protests, deport demonstrators
If they are foreign students.

FIFY
...in a way that makes no fucking difference to the point, except to underline their legal presence 8n the country and therefore the applicability of the First Amendment.
A typical word salad by you.

And again, quite the tell for Mr. I Am Not Voting For Trump. No one believes you.
You might want to share thoughts with YankGuy.  He apparently is now going to vote for Trump.
I never have.
So... you have no idea what "word salad" means.
No, you do not. Like 99 per cent of your responses you avoid the point of discussion only hoping to change the subject.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8792 on: May 27, 2024, 03:53:01 PM »

In Reds case it is safe to assume that some of the child abuse charges are the ones that stuck. He is too slow to be much harm to adults.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8793 on: May 27, 2024, 04:34:21 PM »

Trump told donors he will crush pro-Palestinian protests, deport demonstrators
If they are foreign students.

FIFY
...in a way that makes no fucking difference to the point, except to underline their legal presence 8n the country and therefore the applicability of the First Amendment.
A typical word salad by you.

And again, quite the tell for Mr. I Am Not Voting For Trump. No one believes you.
You might want to share thoughts with YankGuy.  He apparently is now going to vote for Trump.
I never have.
So... you have no idea what "word salad" means.
No, you do not. Like 99 per cent of your responses you avoid the point of discussion only hoping to change the subject.
So you also do not know ow the meaning of "the subject."
When your real enemies prove too strong, choose weaker enemies.

- William of Baskerville

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #8794 on: May 27, 2024, 07:26:55 PM »

Red is painfully stupid.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #8795 on: May 27, 2024, 11:29:13 PM »

On this Memorial Day I would like to remind us that blessed are the peacemakers, we must never glorify war and death, those who have experienced war hate war and they love peace.

I managed a dog kennel for 6 years in Lancaster, California, for a World War II Veteran. He was in school to become a Veterinarian when the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor, and he had to drop out of school to join the Marine Corps to go fight against the Japanese. Because he was training to be a Veterinarian they put him in charge of their War Dogs, he trained Dobermans for the Marines, and he managed a dog kennel full of Dobermans for the Marines. He went to combat in Japan with his war dog Duke. And he hated war. He had a photo of the United Nations on the wall of our office, and he said the UN was a good hope to stop future world wars, he loved the UN.

The people who have been to war love peace. War is horrible, and blessed are the peacemakers who keep the peace and who prevent wars.

Of note, the Central Intelligence Agency was created along with the UN to prevent future world wars, we need for our best and brightest to work for the CIA, along with the UN, to prevent war.

I give thanks to those who served and died, while at the same time I honor my former Veteran Boss when I say that the peacemakers are blessed.

Peace.

Salute,

Tony V.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #8796 on: May 28, 2024, 01:59:48 AM »

Obviously Gaza is not yet cleared of Hamas terrorists and their weapons.
And never will be.

Israel's indiscriminate attacks are a powerful recruitment tool for Hamas, ensuring it will continue for many years to come and receive generous support from Iran, et al. 

Israel s Far Right Zionists let the October massacre happen, so that they would have a pretext for ethnic cleansing and snatching lebensraum for their massively overpopulating Haredi constituents who are averaging around 6 children per family.

More like Israeli security/intelligence was 'asleep', 'complacent' if you like...kind of like a repeat of '911'.
Red flags everywhere which were ignored.
Motorised hang gliders, who would've thought.
Intelligence get paid to think, imagine any possible scenario.

Have the barbaric savages released the hostages yet?
No.
Israel has no choice but to keep on bombing, until there's nothing left standing in Gaza if necessary, and no more tunnels.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #8797 on: May 28, 2024, 02:22:56 AM »

It just proves that no conservative government can ever keep anyone safe. No Bush and 9/11 is easily stopped. Same thing with 10/7 and Bibi. This goes hand in hand with conservatives invariably wrecking economies and eroding family and societal values.

A strong thriving society relies on seeing through conservative lies and kicking conservatives in the face wherever and whenever they have the balls to show up.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #8798 on: May 28, 2024, 02:44:18 AM »

It just proves that no conservative government can ever keep anyone safe. No Bush and 9/11 is easily stopped. Same thing with 10/7 and Bibi. This goes hand in hand with conservatives invariably wrecking economies and eroding family and societal values.

A strong thriving society relies on seeing through conservative lies and kicking conservatives in the face wherever and whenever they have the balls to show up.

lol

They tried to blow up the Twin Towers in 1993.
Van bomb in the carpark underneath.

Tonight on my SkyNews:

Josh Frydenberg's new documentary:

Never Again:  The Fight Against Antisemitism

I must join the fight, or else they'll be coming for Christian me when they've finished with the Jews...in Australia.
Anyway, antisemitism is against the anti discrimination, anti racism laws I helped get enacted many decades ago...and is just plain rude, and bad manners also.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #8799 on: May 28, 2024, 04:45:20 AM »

The Jews are growing eggplant the size of watermelons, and they have a thriving nation, that same work ethic needs to be applied in the Muslim world. And the Peace Corps can help globally. And Kiwanis International can help.

Maybe Italy, and the Vatican, can become more involved in the Middle East.

And yes, our intelligence agencies need to be wise and active.

The UN can also keep doing all they can for world peace.

Also, we can broadcast good stuff on their televisions and radios around the world, such as Dr Charles Stanley and Robert Schuller, etc.

Salute,

Tony V.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2024, 04:57:44 AM by FlyingVProd »

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #8800 on: May 28, 2024, 06:11:27 AM »

Sky News scroll thru:

"France's President Macron and other global leaders condemn Israel".

#####

Condemning Hamas terror group and the 75% of Palestinians who experts say support it...also, are they?

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #8801 on: May 28, 2024, 06:55:53 AM »

lol

Tonight on my SkyNews:

I must join the fight, or else they'll be coming for Christian me when they've finished with the Jews...in Australia.
Anyway, antisemitism is against the anti discrimination, anti racism laws I helped get enacted many decades ago...and is just plain rude, and bad manners also.
I am not in the least surprised to learn your opposition to anti-semitism is entirely self interested. Perfectly fine if they stop with the Jews, I take it.

- William of Baskerville

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #8802 on: May 28, 2024, 07:02:10 AM »

Sky News scroll thru:

"France's President Macron and other global leaders condemn Israel".

#####

Condemning Hamas terror group and the 75% of Palestinians who experts say support it...also, are they?
Yes, Macron has condemned Hamas. And I am pretty sure the chyron's use of "Israel" refers to the government of Israel, not the people, even those who support its actions.

- William of Baskerville

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #8803 on: May 28, 2024, 07:24:53 AM »

lol

Tonight on my SkyNews:

I am not in the least surprised to learn your opposition to anti-semitism is entirely self interested. Perfectly fine if they stop with the Jews, I take it.

You take wrong.
It's all entwined.
Australia and Israel are as one [well if there's not a wimpy govt in control of Aust that is]...shown in the doco "Never Again;  The Fight Against Antisemitism"
You can stream it for yourself at skynews.com dot au

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #8804 on: May 28, 2024, 08:13:08 AM »

lol

Tonight on my SkyNews:

You take wrong.
It's all entwined.
Australia and Israel are as one [well if there's not a wimpy govt in control of Aust that is]...shown in the doco "Never Again;  The Fight Against Antisemitism"
You can stream it for yourself at skynews.com dot au
Nice try. You confessed it right out: "or else they'll be coming for Christian me". It is your own self interest you are looking out for.

- William of Baskerville
Pages: 1 ... 585 586 [587] 588 589 ... 617