Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 589 590 [591] 592 593 ... 623

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 200003 times)

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #8850 on: May 30, 2024, 05:38:19 PM »

Bambu, the Jews are very much involved in the Entertainment Industry here in the USA, in New York, as well as in Hollywood, and the Jews are also the major Landlords for renters in New York.

But, the people from Iran, and the Arabs, are moving here in droves, and we have over 1 Million people from Iran living in Los Angeles now.

I think the good people need to take over Iran, and make it a nice peaceful country that can be wealthy from oil money. Farah Pahlavi the Queen of Iran lives in France and is working for a new Iran, and there is Mahlagha Jaberi who is working for improved human rights in Iran. The good people need to take over Iran.

On the issue of Jews defending themselves globally, there is the Anti Defamation League, etc.

And for the refugee children from the Middle East, I still think that the Kiwanis Village in Victoria, British Columbia, would be a good safe spot for the children, and the parents can work peaceful forest jobs.

Also, the refugees need to go to the cheap land in Mississippi instead of coming to the expensive places such as California, New York, and Florida. Battle Mountain, Nevada, is also cheap.

The immigrants from Colombia can come to New Orleans, etc.

And we need Teachers in Kentucky, and in Arkansas, etc. And we need to build schools and libraries.

We also need to clean up our ghettos.

Salute,

Tony V.

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #8851 on: May 30, 2024, 05:42:10 PM »

It seems Mark Burnett has Trump on tape calling a contestant on the The Apprentice a n*gger!

If this gets out it could cost Trump scores of votes!

https://slate.com/culture/2024/05/donald-trump-news-2024-trial-verdict-apprentice.html
To the dems the truth is not a concern, malicious gossip is.
See the kerfuffle over the now debunked Flags Controversies concerning Justice Alito.
Adding "debunked" to the list of words RedDick does not understand.
LoL!

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8852 on: May 30, 2024, 06:09:42 PM »

Guilty!

Old news!

Republicans are dusting off the LaRouche campaign from 1988.

If there is an appeal, the first level appellate body should render its decision quickly, some time in 2025.

It is a shame donald cannot vote for himself this time round.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Oil Filter

• View Profile
« Reply #8853 on: May 30, 2024, 06:18:32 PM »

It seems Mark Burnett has Trump on tape calling a contestant on the The Apprentice a n*gger!

Heh.  Gradually the RW Evangelical take, Trump as damaged oracle of God, has become that of most conservatives.  As long as they get their single issue, they're fine with pulling that lever for ol' Don o' Bedlam.
Peoples minds are changed through observation and not through argument.    - Will Rogers

Oil Filter

• View Profile
« Reply #8854 on: May 30, 2024, 06:23:11 PM »

Adding "debunked" to the list of words RedDick does not understand.

Well the concept of debunking a controversy is incoherent from the start.
Peoples minds are changed through observation and not through argument.    - Will Rogers

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #8855 on: May 30, 2024, 07:17:45 PM »

https://slate.com/culture/2024/05/donald-trump-news-2024-trial-verdict-apprentice.html

What I don't understand is why Black people in America walk around with N....... emblazoned in CAPITAL LETTERS on their clothing.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8856 on: May 30, 2024, 07:23:35 PM »

What I don't understand is why Black people in America walk around with N....... emblazoned in CAPITAL LETTERS on their clothing.
You should walk around with IDIOT enlazoned in CAPITAL LETTERS on your clothing so intelligent people can give you room and avoid lowering their IQ just by casual contact with you.
When your real enemies prove too strong, choose weaker enemies.

- William of Baskerville

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #8857 on: May 30, 2024, 07:25:22 PM »

Guilty!

Old news!

Republicans are dusting off the LaRouche campaign from 1988.

If there is an appeal, the first level appellate body should render its decision quickly, some time in 2025.

It is a shame donald cannot vote for himself this time round.

Trump will appeal directly to his Supreme Court to have this overturned along
with all future verdicts that go against the Chosen One!

America/West need Trump back as President, to take America/West back from the brigades of, well, you know, same as last time...plus Hamas and its cheer squads.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2024, 08:21:45 PM by bambu. »

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #8858 on: May 30, 2024, 08:29:17 PM »

You should walk around with IDIOT enlazoned in CAPITAL LETTERS on your clothing so intelligent people can give you room and avoid lowering their IQ just by casual contact with you.

Well I just can't understand it.
I can't see any benefit in doing it, none at all.
Then there's Dave Chappelle using the word to describe Black people singularly and in a group just like it's a common and acceptable name.
Maybe I missed something.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8859 on: May 30, 2024, 08:53:34 PM »

Well I just can't understand it.
I can't see any benefit in doing it, none at all.
Then there's Dave Chappelle using the word to describe Black people singularly and in a group just like it's a common and acceptable name.
Probably your cerebellum.
When your real enemies prove too strong, choose weaker enemies.

- William of Baskerville

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #8860 on: May 30, 2024, 09:03:59 PM »

Some people believe that if America doesn't change the way it's doing things that eventually it will become an Islamic republic, part of the global Islamic caliphate.

Britain is well on the way:

Hindustan Times:

"Muslim population on the rise in UK; Christians now in minority, reveals Census. 3.9 million Muslims are now living in London."
« Last Edit: May 30, 2024, 09:06:31 PM by bambu. »

Oil Filter

• View Profile
« Reply #8861 on: May 30, 2024, 09:04:55 PM »

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #8862 on: May 30, 2024, 09:08:28 PM »

A comment in my newspaper reads:

"She should have to repay the money".

Oil Filter

• View Profile
« Reply #8863 on: May 30, 2024, 09:13:43 PM »

Now THERE'S the perfect teeshirt for you. 

And forum tagline.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8864 on: May 30, 2024, 09:26:07 PM »

A comment in my newspaper reads:

"She should have to repay the money".

That is not true.

What should happen is lions should rip trumps face off and shit the residuals down the throat of mumbling ape Scott Morrison.

You should read better comments
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman
Pages: 1 ... 589 590 [591] 592 593 ... 623