Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 590 591 [592] 593 594 ... 624

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 202384 times)

LarryB!

• View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #8865 on: May 30, 2024, 09:28:52 PM »

It seems Mark Burnett has Trump on tape calling a contestant on the The Apprentice a n*gger!

If this gets out it could cost Trump scores of votes!

https://slate.com/culture/2024/05/donald-trump-news-2024-trial-verdict-apprentice.html

What I don't understand is why Black people in America walk around with N....... emblazoned in CAPITAL LETTERS on their clothing.
You should walk around with IDIOT enlazoned in CAPITAL LETTERS on your clothing so intelligent people can give you room and avoid lowering their IQ just by casual contact with you.

Well I just can't understand it.
I can't see any benefit in doing it, none at all.
Then there's Dave Chappelle using the word to describe Black people singularly and in a group just like it's a common and acceptable name.
Maybe I missed something.

You missed the point, Slick.

"There you go givin a fuck when it's not your turn to give a fuck"

Oil Filter

• View Profile
« Reply #8866 on: May 30, 2024, 09:51:56 PM »

BTW, sorry I didn't have a companion photo of Michael Cohen blowing a kiss.  Sexist of me. 
Peoples minds are changed through observation and not through argument.    - Will Rogers

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8867 on: May 30, 2024, 09:54:04 PM »

Some people believe that if America doesn't change the way it's doing things that eventually it will become an Islamic republic, part of the global Islamic caliphate.

Britain is well on the way:

Hindustan Times:

"Muslim population on the rise in UK; Christians now in minority, reveals Census. 3.9 million Muslims are now living in London."
Some believe you are a hateful, bigoted little fool who is easily triggered by those who know how to take advantage of.
"Not that others should have relief while you are burdened, but that as a matter of equality your abundance at the present time should supply their needs, so that their abundance may also supply your needs, that there may be equality."

2 Corinthians 8:13-14

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8868 on: May 30, 2024, 10:01:27 PM »

Some also believe he is a twat.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #8869 on: May 30, 2024, 10:11:32 PM »

Some people believe that if America doesn't change the way it's doing things that eventually it will become an Islamic republic, part of the global Islamic caliphate.

Hindustan Times:

"Muslim population on the rise in UK; Christians now in minority, reveals Census. 3.9 million Muslims are now living in London."
Some believe you are a hateful, bigoted little fool who is easily triggered by those who know how to take advantage of.

Would you like to live in Iran?
Indonesia?

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #8870 on: May 30, 2024, 10:19:41 PM »

Hindustan Times:

Would you like to live in Iran?
Indonesia?
Your brain cannot process information very well without that cerebellum.
"Not that others should have relief while you are burdened, but that as a matter of equality your abundance at the present time should supply their needs, so that their abundance may also supply your needs, that there may be equality."

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #8871 on: May 30, 2024, 10:27:02 PM »

Adding "debunked" to the list of words RedDick does not understand.

Well the concept of debunking a controversy is incoherent from the start.
Except when debunked is th truth.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #8872 on: May 30, 2024, 10:34:10 PM »

The idea that Alito is some sort of a Justice has been debunked. All decisions he has been party to need to be reviewed by the light of his burning corpse. The flag thing was only the million and first straw. He was already condemned by the million beneath it.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #8873 on: May 30, 2024, 10:48:35 PM »

I would say you can't.handle the truth, but you do handle it: you brusquely toss it aside after raping it.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
Re: Note to Criminals
« Reply #8874 on: May 30, 2024, 10:58:21 PM »

It is not a good idea to find your lawyers in the parking lot of a landscaping supply business. The may not be able to achieve your desired results in court.

Richard P. Feynman

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #8875 on: May 30, 2024, 11:06:50 PM »

Hindustan Times:

I am worried about France, they have Queen Farah Pahlavi, and all of the Persians are going to France, with France importing oil from Iran, etc, but Farah Pahlavi is fighting for good human rights in Iran. The Roman Catholics from Latin America and from the Philippines need to join the French Foreign Legion. And France needs to welcome lots of Roman Catholic immigrants.

Here in the USA we have 650 Million Roman Catholics in Latin America, we need to take down the wall and do business and trade with Latin America and have the free flow of people. The Philippines also has 100,000,000 Roman Catholics, we need to keep the Philippines on our team ( the largest company in the Philippines is the San Miguel Corporation which brews beer, and many other enterprises ).

And we need to send people to Bible school for free to become Preachers, right now Evangelical school in Oregon is very expensive, they should give people free school to become preachers. Plus, we need to broadcast Dr Charles Stanley, and Robert Schuller, around the world on television and on radio, and we need to train more preachers for television and radio.

We also need to reach out to the homeless and the poor, like the Bible tells us to do in Matthew 25; 31-46.

Also, Italy, and the Vatican, need to rise in the Middle East and become more active. We have a lot of Christians in Lebanon, etc, and we need to keep preaching the word of Jesus in the Middle East.

The King of Spain can also help.

There are many things we can do to improve the situation.

And the Colombians are welcome in New Orleans, etc.

We also need to win China over for Christ, the Catholic Church needs to be active in China. And also in India.

Salute,

Tony V.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2024, 11:16:44 PM by FlyingVProd »

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #8876 on: May 31, 2024, 04:04:19 PM »

Enoch Powell warned Britons long ago in his 'Rivers of Blood' speech what would happen if they went down the road of multiculturalism.
They refused to listen then, ran him out of town as a 'racist', and are still not listening today.
So many people on the terror watch list in Britain today that it can't watch them all.
Oh well, such is life.

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #8877 on: May 31, 2024, 05:18:37 PM »

I would say you can't.handle the truth
I have no problem with the truth.
You just accept lies that you agree with and ignore the facts.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #8878 on: May 31, 2024, 05:22:56 PM »

I would say you can't.handle the truth
I have no problem with the truth.
You just accept lies that you agree with and ignore the facts.
You have confused the pronouns in your two sentences.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #8879 on: May 31, 2024, 05:39:47 PM »

Enoch Powell warned Britons long ago in his 'Rivers of Blood' speech what would happen if they went down the road of multiculturalism.
They refused to listen then, ran him out of town as a 'racist', and are still not listening today.
So many people on the terror watch list in Britain today that it can't watch them all.
Oh well, such is life.

You are the poster boy for why they do not let convicts vote.

Richard P. Feynman
Pages: 1 ... 590 591 [592] 593 594 ... 624