Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 622 623 [624]

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 201264 times)

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #9345 on: June 30, 2024, 02:54:13 AM »

For those planning to be in Southern California this summer...

This summer when it gets hot then Malibu has great spots to take your wife and kids, and grandkids, etc. Latigo Beach has great surfing and has 24 hour security, and Paradise Cove has a great restaurant and they have 24 hour security and plus beach access. Zuma is nice but it is not a good spot for surfing, Zuma is nice for Volleyball, and for Frisbee, etc, but you cannot surf in Zuma. And Westward Beach where they filmed "Planet of the Apes" with Charlton Heston has the Sunset Restaurant, which was Monroe's when I lived there, and they had the best food in Malibu when I lived there, and Westward Beach is a good place to fish from the sand, and I used to fish at night there when I lived in Malibu. And the Leo Carrillo Campground in Malibu is a great place to camp.

Malibu is a great place to take your family to the beach this summer, and many beaches in Malibu have 24 hour security. Malibu is safe.

In Orange County, they have the World Championship Surfing in Huntington Beach, but they have had problems with crowd violence, etc. Be careful at the beaches in Orange County.

And they just had stabbings in Santa Monica, and fights, etc.

Malibu is the safest place to take your family.

Newport is nice, and Laguna Beach is nice, it is just expensive. And Newport has nice yachts, etc.

And Marina Del Rey is nice like Cannes.

San Luis Obispo is nice, but it is a long drive, we have some great spots in California. 

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #9346 on: June 30, 2024, 03:21:55 PM »

A friend suggested that I go back to the basics and get an agent to submit my movie script and my poetry book for me, I also wanted to act and go on auditions, but I was never lucky on being able to get an agent, even after having attended the American Academy of Dramatic Arts. I went to some industry parties thrown by Rod Baron, etc, but I never had representation. Please if you know of a good agent to represent me then let me know. I like Paradigm, and I can send a letter to Paradigm to see if I can make any progress with a letter. And maybe I can connect with Paradigm on the web, we will see. I think the Paradigm Talent Agency could represent me well. ( Paradigm is located here in Hollywood. )

We will see what happens.

Meanwhile, France does not seem to be happy with Macron, we will see what happens. I love France, and Cannes is beautiful, I attended the Cannes Film Festival in 2000. We need for the Mexicans and for Latin Americans, and people from the Philippines, to be able to join the French Foreign Legion. I am part French, my Grandmother said a French Princess left France to escape the guillotine during the French Revolution and came to the United States, and Kentucky has Bourbon, and there is the Bourbon / Capetians, and my ancestors lived in Carrollton, Kentucky. I wish the best for France.

Salute,

Tony V. 
« Last Edit: June 30, 2024, 03:24:12 PM by FlyingVProd »

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #9347 on: July 01, 2024, 02:30:42 AM »

A friend suggested that I go back to the basics and get an agent to submit my movie script and my poetry book for me, I also wanted to act and go on auditions, but I was never lucky on being able to get an agent, even after having attended the American Academy of Dramatic Arts. I went to some industry parties thrown by Rod Baron, etc, but I never had representation. Please if you know of a good agent to represent me then let me know. I like Paradigm, and I can send a letter to Paradigm to see if I can make any progress with a letter. And maybe I can connect with Paradigm on the web, we will see. I think the Paradigm Talent Agency could represent me well. ( Paradigm is located here in Hollywood. )

Meanwhile, France does not seem to be happy with Macron, we will see what happens. I love France, and Cannes is beautiful, I attended the Cannes Film Festival in 2000. We need for the Mexicans and for Latin Americans, and people from the Philippines, to be able to join the French Foreign Legion. I am part French, my Grandmother said a French Princess left France to escape the guillotine during the French Revolution and came to the United States, and Kentucky has Bourbon, and there is the Bourbon / Capetians, and my ancestors lived in Carrollton, Kentucky. I wish the best for France.

Salute,

Tony V. 

Agents cost a lot of money to hire?

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #9348 on: July 01, 2024, 04:27:54 PM »

Salute,

Tony V. 

No, Agents work for a percentage, they get 10% of whatever they help you earn, so you only pay them a percentage. But an Agent is extremely hard to get, you need to have connections, or be extremely handsome and talented. Maybe they will watch my You Tube videos and want me or read my posts and want me, but we will see. Agents are hard to get.

The first Agency that I tried to get was Writers and Artists, and they joined Paradigm. So Paradigm is a good Agency. If they like my You Tube Videos and my Movie Script and my Poetry Book then maybe they will represent me. And then when I make money I just pay them 10%.

Salute,

Tony V.

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #9349 on: July 01, 2024, 04:52:44 PM »

Salute,

Tony V. 

No, Agents work for a percentage, they get 10% of whatever they help you earn, so you only pay them a percentage. But an Agent is extremely hard to get, you need to have connections, or be extremely handsome and talented. Maybe they will watch my You Tube videos and want me or read my posts and want me, but we will see. Agents are hard to get.

The first Agency that I tried to get was Writers and Artists, and they joined Paradigm. So Paradigm is a good Agency. If they like my You Tube Videos and my Movie Script and my Poetry Book then maybe they will represent me. And then when I make money I just pay them 10%.

Salute,

Tony V.

https://actorsaccess.com/

"There you go givin a fuck when it's not your turn to give a fuck"

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #9350 on: July 01, 2024, 05:39:39 PM »

Salute,

Tony V. 

Salute,

Tony V.

https://actorsaccess.com/

Thanks.

25 years ago the World Wide Web was better, and it was all set up to help us succeed. Actors Access, Backstage West, and others, had forums like here and like on the New York Times Forums that they had, and you could share your Headshots and You Tube Videos with the communities on the forums, etc. I was invited to industry parties with Rod Baron, and at clubs, and I was invited when they filmed the Inside the Actor's Studio interview with Clint Eastwood, and I was invited to be an extra in some projects, it was great. And Harvard had forums where I was teaching the Harvard Students about Shakespeare, etc, and about Machiavelli, etc, they loved me at Harvard, when I first tried to start my movie production company then a bunch of Harvard Students sent me resumes and job applications wanting to work for my production company, that made me feel so good, the Harvard Students wanted to work for me. Anyhow, 25 years ago there were many forums, with the Cinematographers, and Editors, and Writers, and Actors, and Models, and on and on, Harvard, New York Times, etc, it was all better 25 years ago. And 25 years ago we used Fax Machines, and I faxed Hugh Hefner my Movie Script so that he could read it, and he loved it, and we almost made my movie. I did not have to buy a 3 thousand dollar computer to send my script to Hugh Hefner, I simply faxed him my script. And we had KINKO's 25 years ago and they were great for copying scripts and stories, and poetry, etc.

But, now everyone is on Facebook. Which I guess started at Harvard. But, I liked the Forums that we had 25 years ago. And I liked America On Line. Etc. And Fax Machines.

Salute,

Tony V.
Pages: 1 ... 622 623 [624]