Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 580

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 122683 times)

Espnthree

• View Profile
Re: News in Generalbias v
« Reply #450 on: July 14, 2022, 09:15:10 PM »

Quote from: josh link=topic=223.msg213878#msg213878 date=people must be treated equally on the issue of housing. We must all have the same opportunities for housing.[/quote

If only it were practiced.
Which it is.

Evidence has been provided repeatedly to you of how that fails in geographical area by geographical area, with bias in housing based on color and/or perceived ethnicity.
None was provided that has any credibility.

You have been clear that the only research you would accept is that with results with which you agree.

You are disingenuous at the best of times, which is how you earned your motto:

Lie, deny, and obfuscate.
that would be you.

After all the Government is in the hands of the democrats.
Any bias in housing laws reflects democrat bias.
How do you explain that?

In this case, I:
a) did not say the laws were biased, which shows yet again you either cannot read or you make shit up for bogus arguments;
I never said laws were biased.

b) asserted that people are not treated equally on the issue of housing, which I reiterate;
How?

c) will point out to you that only parts of the government are in the hands of the Democrats and that the current super-majority on SCOTUS will hamstring any efforts by the federal government to enforce the laws that pertain;
[/quotes]ALL the legislative and executive branches are n the hands Of democrats.

All appointees are managed by Biden or his lackeys.
Except SCOTUS
Damn those Fathers
LOL
« Last Edit: July 14, 2022, 09:52:52 PM by Espnthree »

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #451 on: July 14, 2022, 09:21:52 PM »

Which it is.

Evidence has been provided repeatedly to you of how that fails in geographical area by geographical area, with bias in housing based on color and/or perceived ethnicity.
You have been clear that the only research you would accept is that with results with which you agree.

[/quote]that would be you.
How do you explain that?

In this case, I:
a) did not say the laws were biased, which shows yet again you either cannot read or you make shit up for bogus arguments;

b) asserted that people are not treated equally on the issue of housing, which I reiterate;
How?

c) will point out to you that only parts of the government are in the hands of the Democrats and that the current super-majority on SCOTUS will hamstring any efforts by the federal government to enforce the laws that pertain;
[/quotes]ALL the legislative and executive branches are n the hands Of democrats.

Except SCOTUS
Damn those Fathers
LOL
« Last Edit: July 14, 2022, 09:25:44 PM by Espnthree »

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #452 on: July 14, 2022, 09:39:40 PM »

Ward is continuing his red bed wetting. He has been at it nonstop since he answered the call from his dark masters on December 19th, 2020.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: July 14, 2022, 09:43:40 PM »

Which it is.

that would be you.
How do you explain that?

In this case, I:

How?

Except SCOTUS
Damn those Fathers
LOL

OMG, how stupid can you be?

Just amazing.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #454 on: July 14, 2022, 09:57:25 PM »

Which it is.

that would be you.
How do you explain that?

In this case, I:

How?

Except SCOTUS
Damn those Fathers
LOL

Just amazing.
pretty much takes you out of any credibility.
Thanks for playing.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: July 14, 2022, 10:42:16 PM »

Which it is.

that would be you.
How do you explain that?

In this case, I:

How?

Except SCOTUS
Damn those Fathers
LOL

Just amazing.
Thanks for playing.

It is not only the formatting of this system that you struggle with.

It is argumentation and/or debate.

"They lack credibility" is not a response.

"Here are some reasons that none of these studies were credible" followed by specific examples.

Like this:
"Studies 1, 3, and 6 were all run by groups who only get money when they find biases. Study 2 was too small. It should have at least (some rational number) to be taken seriously. And Study 5 failed to look at how Group W was treated, so bias is impossible to see there."

(You should come up with your own specific examples. These are wholly invented by me and not connected to any real studies.)

Or just eat shit. You're good at that.

The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #456 on: July 14, 2022, 10:59:02 PM »

Which it is.

that would be you.
How do you explain that?

In this case, I:

How?

Except SCOTUS
Damn those Fathers
LOL

Just amazing.
Thanks for playing.

Oh, but it is.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: July 14, 2022, 11:04:13 PM »

Which it is.

that would be you.
How do you explain that?

In this case, I:

How?

Except SCOTUS
Damn those Fathers
LOL

Just amazing.
Thanks for playing.

Oh, but it is.

Sez the jerk who also said:
"ALL the legislative and executive branches are n the hands Of democrats."

I reiterate - "how stupid can you be?"

So, you have no actual objections to the studies. You just don't like them, so to you they cannot be credible.

You don't need anybody but yourself to point out your ignorance.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #458 on: July 14, 2022, 11:22:44 PM »

That you continue to have the patience to argue with that dolt, Josh, is to either your everlasting credit or everlasting shame.

He tasks me. He tasks me and I shall have him! I will chase him round the moons of Nibia and round the Antares Maelstrom and round perdition's flames before I give him up!

Khan you provide your source?

Aye! Melville!
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #459 on: July 14, 2022, 11:29:22 PM »

Fair housing?
Everybody equal in the real estate/housing game?
Friend of mine is 73, bad marriage, divorced, wife custody of kids, he stayed in home and worked two jobs.
Home now old and unlivable.
Depression etc saw him put on weight, now very overweight about 340lbs and walks with crutches.
He wants to rent a house or apartment, has the money, ...the properties go to young people with or without children.
He's had to resort to living in an aged care facility room.
He wants out of there so I told him to "flash the cash" at real estate agents, offer to pay all the rent in advance, at higher price than asking, and a bonus for the agent.
Seems to me that not much in life is fair and equal.
Seems to me that everything is a war.. in which only the rich do well.

Sounds like he fucked himself royally
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #460 on: July 14, 2022, 11:47:31 PM »

Here in America we have the Fair Housing Act, also known as the Civil Rights Act of 1968, that says that all people must be treated equally on the issue of housing. We must all have the same opportunities for housing.

Which it is.

None that you would accept.

Here in America we have the Fair Housing Act, also known as the Civil Rights Act of 1968, that says that all people must be treated equally on the issue of housing. We must all have the same opportunities for housing.

Which it is.

that would be you.
How do you explain that?

In this case, I:

d) note that the enforcement agencies on the failures to follow those laws are not staffed by a particular party - only about 4,000 political appointees, but 2.1 civilian federal workers;

and lastly
e) will point out that despite your repetition of lack of credibility, you have never managed to explain why or how they were not credible, just thrown your usual denial out there.

Lie, deny, and obfuscate, Ward, because you have zero facts to support you.
LOL!

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: July 14, 2022, 11:53:00 PM »

You cannot argue with RedWard, our resident gimp in a box. When he feels poked he sputters and giggles, but no kind of sense ever comes out.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: July 15, 2022, 01:16:50 AM »

Which it is.

Which it is.

that would be you.
How do you explain that?

In this case, I:

d) note that the enforcement agencies on the failures to follow those laws are not staffed by a particular party - only about 4,000 political appointees, but 2.1 civilian federal workers;

and lastly
e) will point out that despite your repetition of lack of credibility, you have never managed to explain why or how they were not credible, just thrown your usual denial out there.

LOL!

As you prove again and again.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #463 on: July 15, 2022, 02:43:26 PM »

Councilman Dr. Jose F. Moreno

16 hours

ATTENTION ANAHEIM:

I am proposing allowing residents to vote on a modest 2% gate tax on large venues (capacity over 15,000 people), which includes Disney, Honda Center and Angel Stadium. The estimated revenue is $55 to $82 million per year to be used for general City services  -- e.g. public safety, and emergency response, street maintenance, youth/senior services, parks etc.

City Council will discuss this on Tuesday July 19 at 5 pm.

Call or email your council to urge them to give YOU  the option to vote.

-----------

We need more services to help the homeless, our current services include the Wellness Center in Orange, and the Mental Health Association in Santa Ana, we need to do more to help our homeless people.

Also, to help people with a place to sleep, we can have hostels like in Rome, Italy, where people can take a nice hot shower, and where they can sleep in a nice comfortable bed, for $15 per night. And we can allow the hostels to operate tax-free to inspire entrepreneurs to open hostels in Anaheim.

Salute,

Tony V.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #464 on: July 15, 2022, 05:42:16 PM »

Fair housing?
Everybody equal in the real estate/housing game?
Friend of mine is 73, bad marriage, divorced, wife custody of kids, he stayed in home and worked two jobs.
Home now old and unlivable.
Depression etc saw him put on weight, now very overweight about 340lbs and walks with crutches.
He wants to rent a house or apartment, has the money, ...the properties go to young people with or without children.
He's had to resort to living in an aged care facility room.
He wants out of there so I told him to "flash the cash" at real estate agents, offer to pay all the rent in advance, at higher price than asking, and a bonus for the agent.
Seems to me that not much in life is fair and equal.
Seems to me that everything is a war.. in which only the rich do well.

Sounds like he fucked himself royally

I used to work with him.
He's 'different', always has been.
Some people in the workplace called him 'weird'...not the usual beer swilling supposed 'macho man one of the lads'....quirky sense of humour.
I didn't fit in either.
Buddies we were, the two rejects keeping company...lol.
He went down the "happy wife, happy life" road...bought the old house decades ago to please wife when he should've moved further out from Sydney central and built/ bought a newer house.
His wife refused to work, and complained all the time that he didn't earn enough money.
I went down the "Happy wife, happy life, within reason" route...but mostly luck saw me end ugood woman

Comparison is the thief of joy.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 580