Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 284 285 [286] 287 288 ... 595

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 135188 times)

LarryB!

• View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #4275 on: June 09, 2023, 11:26:57 PM »

The parents don't hate transgender students, they just don't want biological males in the same change rooms as their daughters and don't want them competing in the same sports/races.
They believe in equality for women, the sports for women to be fair and equal. All schoolgirls born girls to be competing against each other, with biological males not included.
It's only fair.

Bullshit.

It is not anything but the Rights way of setting up a campaign.

Focus a message sent on all rightwing frequencies how these deviants are destroying society, seducing our toddlers and eating our infants. God said you must hate these abominations yada yada yada.

Then those who fall for that MAGA bullshit elect the bastards who make their lives miserable.

Do you think biological males competing against biological females in sports is fair to the biological females?

I do not give a flying fuck about it.

Let the guy compete and put an asterisk in the book.
"There you go givin a fuck when it's not your turn to give a fuck"

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #4276 on: June 09, 2023, 11:37:03 PM »

The parents don't hate transgender students, they just don't want biological males in the same change rooms as their daughters and don't want them competing in the same sports/races.
They believe in equality for women, the sports for women to be fair and equal. All schoolgirls born girls to be competing against each other, with biological males not included.
It's only fair.

Bullshit.

It is not anything but the Rights way of setting up a campaign.

Focus a message sent on all rightwing frequencies how these deviants are destroying society, seducing our toddlers and eating our infants. God said you must hate these abominations yada yada yada.

Then those who fall for that MAGA bullshit elect the bastards who make their lives miserable.

Do you think biological males competing against biological females in sports is fair to the biological females?

I do not give a flying fuck about it.

Let the guy compete and put an asterisk in the book.

If the girls don't get the places, beaten by a biological men, they don't go to the state and national championships, then the Olympics.
The Olympics are having none of it, biological men against biological women in sport.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4277 on: June 10, 2023, 12:04:52 AM »

Your burning yearning to grope the androgynous is sick and troubling.

If counseling does not help you stop, Bambu, chemical castration might be your last best alternative to get yourself under control. 
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #4278 on: June 10, 2023, 02:29:50 AM »

Your burning yearning to grope the androgynous is sick and troubling.

If counseling does not help you stop, Bambu, chemical castration might be your last best alternative to get yourself under control.

LOL

You know it's totally wrong ...but you won't admit it.
Never mind, govts and sports governing bodies are doing it without your support.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #4279 on: June 10, 2023, 03:42:08 AM »

You are being totally wrong and you need to do something about it to get yourself to stop.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #4280 on: June 10, 2023, 05:18:48 PM »

So that is a municipal toilet bowl he is sitting on?

They might want to ankle bracelet him to the stall during bathroom breaks over the course of the trial.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #4281 on: June 11, 2023, 06:41:15 AM »

If what was shown on my tv news tonite is correct, a former president could be in very serious trouble.
Multiple decades in prison as the maximum sentence if convicted.
If he did what he's being accused of...why would he do that?
He was shown saying that he's done nothing wrong, that everything he did was allowed under the rules.
He said evil forces are out to get him.

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #4282 on: June 11, 2023, 09:51:51 AM »

There is also a deficit of 400,000 workers in the industry, which has resulted in construction delays and higher homebuilding costs - a growing concern for the industry, NAHB Chairman Alicia Huey shared with lawmakers at Capitol Hill this week 

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/some-homebuilders-are-cutting-corners-as-demand-heats-up-124424033.html

Gosh, Luee, any thoughts on where America could fill that shortage with workers who are used to working long hard hours outdoors in the heat? 
Why sleep at home when you can sleep in Congress?

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #4283 on: June 11, 2023, 11:02:14 AM »

Gosh, Luee, any thoughts on where America could fill that shortage with workers who are used to working long hard hours outdoors in the heat?
Biden has it all figured it out. 
Open the borders and invite a new batch of slaves in.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #4284 on: June 11, 2023, 02:59:22 PM »

If what was shown on my tv news tonite is correct, a former president could be in very serious trouble.
Multiple decades in prison as the maximum sentence if convicted.

He did what he is accused of. There is no law saying he has to survive his sentence.

Richard P. Feynman

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4285 on: June 11, 2023, 04:16:00 PM »

Biden...
Open the borders and invite a new batch of slaves in.
Every word here is a lie. Including the "a".
Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it flips over, pinning you underneath. At night, the ice weasels come.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #4286 on: June 11, 2023, 04:20:22 PM »

I think we should engage with Mexico, and I think that it would be foolish to build a wall on the border and to hide behind the wall. I live only about 100 miles from the border with Mexico, and I think that we should have a good active relationship with Mexico.

My Grandmother opened Gold Mines in Mexico, and she helped to bring paved roads, and electricity, and running water, and television, and radio, etc, etc, etc, to some very poor parts of Mexico. She brought civilization into some very remote parts of Mexico, and they loved her for it. She brought money and prosperity to some very poor people.

And when I was a teen I went to Mexico with Youth For Christ and it was a great experience. We went down to give money and gifts to orphans, and to people living in a garbage dump. I learned how lucky I am to be born in America, I was born by NASA, and Hollywood, and Disneyland, I was born in a whole different world than the orphans in Mexico. And for the street children, and for the people living in garbage dumps, etc. California is full of wealthy Christians, and it is traditional as a teen to go on a mission to Mexico to share the love of Christ with the poor people in Mexico.

We need to have a good relationship with Mexico. And we can invest in the Ports in Mexico, and Mexican Truck Drivers can join the Teamsters Union and they can deliver goods to Kentucky, etc.

Salute,

Tony V.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #4287 on: June 11, 2023, 05:32:16 PM »

Has the judge had the indictment read to her yet?

Richard P. Feynman

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #4288 on: June 11, 2023, 05:37:48 PM »

"There you go givin a fuck when it's not your turn to give a fuck"

facilitatorn

• View Profile

Richard P. Feynman
Pages: 1 ... 284 285 [286] 287 288 ... 595