Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 417 418 [419] 420 421 ... 558

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 117324 times)

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #6270 on: November 05, 2023, 10:59:00 AM »

Saw video on Sky News of a Hamas leader and Sheik/Ayatollah type guy promising, well, horror.
Guess who's next on the hit list of the Ayatollah type guy's horror [maybe a global Muslim world?].
Spain!  He angrily said Spain is on Islamic land.

Well, it was Islamic land, far more recently than Israel was Jewish land when Israel was.created.

Has it ever occurred to you that your major news source cherry picks stories to frighten you into sharing their politics?
It occurs to most of us you are totally ignorant of the history of Israel.
Hardly surprising.
The only way "most of us" makes sense is if you are Tyler Durden.

I am familiar with the history of Israel. And unlike you, Palestine and the Ottoman Empire.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #6271 on: November 05, 2023, 11:39:55 AM »

Saw video on Sky News of a Hamas leader and Sheik/Ayatollah type guy promising, well, horror.
Guess who's next on the hit list of the Ayatollah type guy's horror [maybe a global Muslim world?].

Well, it was Islamic land, far more recently than Israel was Jewish land when Israel was.created.

Has it ever occurred to you that your major news source cherry picks stories to frighten you into sharing their politics?
Hardly surprising.

I am familiar with the history of Israel. And unlike you, Palestine and the Ottoman Empire.
No you are not  or you would not have made such a stupid post.
I see you made a quick google search.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #6272 on: November 05, 2023, 12:20:04 PM »

Bambu, on the history of the Holy War, after the Roman Empire collapsed then the Muslims took over, finally the Italians and Spaniards ran the Muslims out of Europe. That is what the Italian Mafia is all about, is they are soldiers in the Holy War, they are all Catholic and they go to church every Sunday. The King of Spain and the Pope funded Columbus to come find the new land to win the new land over for Christianity in the Holy War. From the top of Alaska to the bottom of Chile we are all Christian. Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, and all of Latin America is on our team in the Holy War. The Philippines is on our team, and the King of Spain made sure that the Philippines is a Christian nation.

Pope Francis and the King of Spain are very powerful.

And here in the USA we have the Knights of Columbus, etc, no one is trying to hide the Holy War.

The communists are atheists, but we are slowly winning China and Russia over for Christ. Pope Francis has good relations with China.

Salute,

Tony V.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6273 on: November 05, 2023, 12:33:34 PM »

Hardly surprising.

Good to see you basking in your ignorance, Red. Lime could educate you, but, as usual, you are too dumb to know that you do not know.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #6274 on: November 05, 2023, 02:32:57 PM »

Lime could educate you, but, as usual, you are too dumb to know that you do not know.

Quicklime is more educational in his world.
Punch, brothers, punch with care!
Punch in the presence of the passenjare!

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #6275 on: November 05, 2023, 02:58:59 PM »

Yes.
But, the ranting Hamas leader, and the ranting Sheik/Ayatollah type guy, shown in the tapes...were real.
They are real.
Their words real.
Spain is next on their list, after they've finished with Israel and the Jews.

Then, when they've finished with Spain, and it's an Islamic state...who then in the "First they came" scenario will be next?   Australia?...me?
Me roasted to death in their bread oven?
NO thank you!
I need Israel and its allies to kill Hamas, Hezbollah, and the rest of the Islamic terrorists in the world, stone dead. [Islamic terrorists blew up NYC 9/11, Islamic terrorists are real, not some myth to be ignored.]
Dead terrorists do not kill anyone", a lady in the old NYT forums told me so...and I believe her.
Go woke, go broke.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #6276 on: November 05, 2023, 03:04:11 PM »

Speaking of Islamic terrorists;

Hamas killers 'roasted babies in an oven' during October 7 terror attack, Israeli first responder claims

An Israeli first responder to the October 7 terror attack has claimed that Hamas terrorists roasted a baby in an oven in shocking video testimony.

Asher Moskowitz, of the United Hatzalah first responder group, published a video of himself speaking to a camera, delivering his witness account.

In it, he claims he saw the remains of a baby who had been baked to death in an oven at kibbutz Kfar Aza, where more than 100 civilians were killed.
Go woke, go broke.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #6277 on: November 05, 2023, 03:15:58 PM »

the above report by Asher Moskowitz, story/article, was published in the Daily Mail Australia 3 Nov 2023.

A lauded Palestinian professor sparked fury by tweeting a warped joke about claims Hamas terrorists baked an Israeli baby to death in an oven.

Gaza-based professor Refaat Alareer - who was once glorified by the New York Times - responded to a paramedic's testimony that they'd found an infant who'd been cooked to death by tweeting: 'With or without baking powder?.'
Go woke, go broke.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6278 on: November 05, 2023, 05:16:36 PM »

a lady in the old NYT forums told me so...and I believe her.

Luee or Red?
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #6279 on: November 05, 2023, 06:58:38 PM »

Australia has to worry about Indonesia, and as you know when Indonesia attacked East Timor when Portugal gave East Timor their independence then Australia had to save the Christians of East Timor. Indonesia is a real threat to Australia.

The only way we can have peace is through strength. We have to be stronger than them so they will not attack us.

Meanwhile the Arabs are all flying American F-16 fighter jets, etc.

We even let Pakistan have nukes. That was stupid, Pakistan should never have been allowed to have nukes. And Pakistan was where they found Bin Laden.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #6280 on: November 05, 2023, 07:20:15 PM »

Of note, why do we have so many doctors from the Middle East? Why aren't we training Americans to become doctors? We have doctors here from Pakistan, why? We need for American Christians to become doctors.

We have Loma Linda University Medical Center where they are training Christian doctors, and it is a great school.

I allowed a Chinese doctor to do surgery on me, but I do not think I would want a doctor from Pakistan to do surgery on me.

And the Shriners are Arabs, I understand that, and they are connected to the Freemasons, etc. So, the Shriner hospitals have Arab doctors, I understand all of that.

I just think we need to train more homegrown American doctors, we can build a new Medical School in the poorest part of Kentucky and we can start training doctors in Kentucky, etc. The descendant of a coal miner can learn to become a doctor just as easy as anyone else if given the proper support system.

I live by California State University in Irvine Medical Center, and they are great.

And I have had good doctors from the Philippines.

I just feel like we need for more of our local homegrown people to rise to become doctors, and lawyers, and other positions of power, instead of seeing all of those jobs go to people from Pakistan, etc. I would rather have a doctor from Kentucky than from Pakistan.

Salute,

Tony V.

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #6281 on: November 05, 2023, 08:42:54 PM »

Yes.
But, the ranting Hamas leader, and the ranting Sheik/Ayatollah type guy, shown in the tapes...were real.
They are real.
Their words real.
Spain is next on their list, after they've finished with Israel and the Jews.

Then, when they've finished with Spain, and it's an Islamic state...who then in the "First they came" scenario will be next?   Australia?...me?
Me roasted to death in their bread oven?
NO thank you!
I need Israel and its allies to kill Hamas, Hezbollah, and the rest of the Islamic terrorists in the world, stone dead. [Islamic terrorists blew up NYC 9/11, Islamic terrorists are real, not some myth to be ignored.]
Dead terrorists do not kill anyone", a lady in the old NYT forums told me so...and I believe her.

Of note, why do we have so many doctors from the Middle East? Why aren't we training Americans to become doctors? We have doctors here from Pakistan, why? We need for American Christians to become doctors.

We have Loma Linda University Medical Center where they are training Christian doctors, and it is a great school.

I allowed a Chinese doctor to do surgery on me, but I do not think I would want a doctor from Pakistan to do surgery on me.

And the Shriners are Arabs, I understand that, and they are connected to the Freemasons, etc. So, the Shriner hospitals have Arab doctors, I understand all of that.

I just think we need to train more homegrown American doctors, we can build a new Medical School in the poorest part of Kentucky and we can start training doctors in Kentucky, etc. The descendant of a coal miner can learn to become a doctor just as easy as anyone else if given the proper support system.

I live by California State University in Irvine Medical Center, and they are great.

And I have had good doctors from the Philippines.

I just feel like we need for more of our local homegrown people to rise to become doctors, and lawyers, and other positions of power, instead of seeing all of those jobs go to people from Pakistan, etc. I would rather have a doctor from Kentucky than from Pakistan.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #6282 on: November 05, 2023, 08:49:42 PM »

Imagine if Bibi told the people of Israel to become Welders instead of going to college, as the Republicans in Florida are telling Americans, the Jews would run Bibi out, and Americans need to be the same way, we need to bring back American greatness and we need to train and educate our people as best as we can.

We need to build schools and libraries, and we need to educate our people, including educating the poor people of Kentucky. We need to train doctors and scientists in Kentucky, etc.

If I ever have a son I would want him to help to run this country someday instead of being a Welder. And an education is never a waste, if you pick good subjects to study.

Of note, the Navy trains doctors in Pennsylvania, and that is awesome, we need to expand on that. And maybe the Peace Corps can help to train doctors, etc.

We need to train more scientists and doctors, including having schools in the poorest part of Kentucky, and we need to foster American greatness. And our greatness is how we can help to make the world a better place, as a super power, and as a nation of wealth and knowledge, etc.

Salute,

Tony V.

« Last Edit: November 05, 2023, 08:52:56 PM by FlyingVProd »

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #6283 on: November 06, 2023, 09:05:26 AM »

Liars, as we know, are prevalent in Ohio.

https://www.salon.com/2023/11/06/ohio-use-taxpayer-funds-to-boost-absolutely-false-anti-abortion-claims-ahead-of-vote/

Fibs include those classic Right-wing strawmen, late-term abortion and no parental rights. 
Punch, brothers, punch with care!
Punch in the presence of the passenjare!

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6284 on: November 06, 2023, 09:45:44 AM »

Hardly surprising.

Yeah, just because you needed to do a Google search to learn the Ottoman Empire was not the second largest footstool emporium in the tri state area does not mean anyone else had to.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.
Pages: 1 ... 417 418 [419] 420 421 ... 558