Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 522 523 [524] 525 526 ... 595

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 135093 times)

LarryB!

• View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #7845 on: March 07, 2024, 09:27:32 AM »

gradycartoons.com

A Question for the Court

Sinema s Good-bye

Goodbye and good riddance to her AND Joe Manchin!
"There you go givin a fuck when it's not your turn to give a fuck"

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #7846 on: March 07, 2024, 09:28:44 AM »

Trump plan for American education

Hitler Youth Schools

https://youtu.be/tscgWCBbeao?si=xnw1Pa7dtfAZhMQq

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #7847 on: March 07, 2024, 12:23:25 PM »

Vice President Harris wanted for everyone to have Firefox, she wanted for Firefox to always be available for the poor people.

Firefox no longer works for You Tube, so I sent a message to Vice President Harris. Firefox needs to work for the poor people.

Also, 15 years ago AOL worked great, and we could use AOL to watch You Tube videos, etc, we need to restore AOL for the old timers, a lot of Senior Citizens love AOL, and the Seniors are willing to pay for AOL if they would restore AOL and bring it back.

Also, Anaheim needs a computer store, we had the best computer store around, Fry's Electronics, but they closed during COVID and they never reopened, someone needs to open a new computer store in Anaheim, and an Apple Store would be great.

Salute,

Tony V.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7848 on: March 07, 2024, 07:28:38 PM »

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/mar/07/miami-seaquarium-evicted-animal-death

Florida continues to be a tragedy of a farce of an abomination.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #7849 on: March 08, 2024, 12:11:29 AM »

Send Ukraine some modified and updated F-104 Starfighters with vectored thrust to assist with the steering and to help it to pull out of spins, as INTERCEPTORS, and then you can team them up with Sidewinder Missiles, etc. And we can send F-22s, and F-35s, and B-1 Bombers, and B2 Stealth Bombers, and B-21s, etc. And we can send them Apache Helicopters, etc. And we can send them the Iron Dome missile defense system, etc.

Salute,

Tony V.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2024, 02:01:24 AM by FlyingVProd »

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #7850 on: March 08, 2024, 02:04:05 AM »

Mayor Bass is in Paris, France to learn from the French on how to prepare for the Olympics, Los Angeles needs cheap hostels, cheap sober living homes, and lots of public transportation, bicycles, walking, shade trees and parks, etc.

Salute,

Tony V.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #7851 on: March 08, 2024, 10:12:43 AM »

Mayor Bass is in Paris, France to learn from the French on how to prepare for the Olympics, Los Angeles needs cheap hostels, cheap sober living homes, and lots of public transportation, bicycles, walking, shade trees and parks, etc.

Salute,

Tony V.

And less people?

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #7852 on: March 08, 2024, 01:37:03 PM »

LA will take a few million more before it hits its peak. Equitable resource allocation can make it very comfortable for everyone.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #7853 on: March 08, 2024, 07:06:37 PM »

LA will take a few million more before it hits its peak. Equitable resource allocation can make it very comfortable for everyone.

California City is designed to be a huge new city, they mapped it all out and planned it, and they have a Golf Course, etc, California City would be a great place for the Senior Citizens from Los Angeles to retire to. They can have a movie theatre, and a bowling alley, and community theatre, and restaurants, etc. And a hospital and doctors and dentists, etc, can be there for the people. California City can be nice like Palm Springs for the retired people, and California City is a lot cheaper than Palm Springs. California City is 100 miles from Los Angeles.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #7854 on: March 08, 2024, 07:23:37 PM »

The median price for a home in Las Vegas is almost $400,000 but in California City it is only $250,000 and California City is only 100 miles away from Los Angeles.

If they build small affordable condominiums in California City like in Santorini, Greece, then that would be perfect for the homeless Senior Citizens from Los Angeles.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #7855 on: March 08, 2024, 07:48:37 PM »

They said on Facebook that Jack Nicholson is growing old all alone in his giant house, sad, Jack would be better off living in a nice condominium in California City on a Golf Course surrounded by loving friends.

And with Matthew Perry, he died all alone in Malibu. He would have been better off in a condo in California City on a Golf Course surrounded by loving friends.

Or at least they can have roommates so they are not alone. When I lived in Malibu we had 6 of us in our home, I had loving roommates. Jack should at least have some roommates, and roommates might have saved Matthew Perry.

Salute,

Tony V.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #7856 on: March 08, 2024, 08:07:57 PM »

I have spent about a week a year out in Cal City going on twelve years. Before anyone tries moving out there in mass, a generational undertaking in infrastructure development must happen especially a revolutionary advancement in water management. That is something we can do and should really invest in, federally and here in California.

Richard P. Feynman

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #7857 on: March 09, 2024, 06:37:49 PM »

Trump looking Good

Senator Hawley

gradycartoons.com

Never better!

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #7858 on: March 09, 2024, 11:55:53 PM »

I agree Fac, water is an important issue as more people move to the Southwest. Here in Orange County we purify our water and pump it into the aquifer instead of letting the water flow into the ocean. Lots of new ideas to help on the issue of water.

On the issue of Housing, there are poor children living in the cheap motels where they have drugs, suicide, and prostitution, etc, and we have a local hero Chef Bruno and others who go into the cheap motels and they feed the children pasta and they help to get the children into safer apartments. Chef Bruno wrote a book "The Power of Pasta" and all of the money from the book goes to feed pasta to the poor children, and they help the children from the cheap motels to move into safer apartments.

It is important for the good adults and for people with power to help the poor children who cannot help themselves. The poor children in the cheap motels cannot help themselves, it is up to good people to help the children who cannot help themselves. Like Chef Bruno does, Chef Bruno is a hero.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #7859 on: March 10, 2024, 06:09:27 PM »

Today is Oscar Sunday, I wish I could dress up nice and attend, and someday I hope my movie "Echo, A Rock and Roll Tragedy" goes to the Oscars, I want to premier it at the Cannes Film Festival in the French Riviera, and I hope it wins Oscars.

I would also love to throw Oscar parties like Norby Walters used to do with "Night of 100 Stars," and like how Elton John used to do. I would throw the party at the Park Plaza Hotel in Los Angeles with an outdoor party and an outdoor bar there at MacArthur Park, the stars can ride in their limousines from Hollywood to Los Angeles, and they can eat, and drink, and dance, and party, all night long and then they can sleep in the rooms of the Park Plaza Hotel. ( By the way, I took a tour many years ago of the Park Plaza Hotel in Los Angeles, and it is a fantastic old hotel, and I volunteered to help clean up trash at MacArthur Park, the area needs some tender loving  care, but it is a great place for an Oscar night party. )

My cousin Kevin helped to do the audio visuals at the Oscars, and he loved it. Sadly he died of AIDS when I was in Acting school. Kevin loved show business, and he was proud of me for going to acting school, and he got up off of his death bed to take my first Head Shot to mail out. I miss him, and I am so glad that a cure has been found for AIDS, we lost a lot of people here in Hollywood to AIDS.

Anyhow, I love the Oscars, and I will be watching from home with some nice red wine, and with some ham and cheese sandwiches on fresh baked bread.

Salute,

Tony V.
Pages: 1 ... 522 523 [524] 525 526 ... 595