Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 582 583 [584] 585 586 ... 606

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 170563 times)

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #8745 on: May 25, 2024, 11:32:42 PM »

The cops kill White people too, they killed a guy at the train station, the cops beat him to death, Kelly Thomas, they beat him to death in front of a crowd of people and they got it all on film and yet the cops all went free, no charges.

Then with George Floyd which happened way over in Minnesota, the assholes bring the riot to my home in Anaheim, California, we did not have shit to do with George Floyd, and the scumbags just wanted to riot and burn and loot.

I was in Battle Mountain, Nevada, when the Rodney King bullshit happened, the people in Nevada hate California.

Of note, back during the Watts Riots the City of Burbank passed military rifles to all of the citizens of Burbank to defend Burbank if the riots came to Burbank, they almost had a race war.

And we need to put our best people on Offense, not Defense, Walt Disney was working his magic and not the guard at the gate. The cops, guards, border patrol, etc, are not creating anything, they are not doing anything. While public service with the police department, etc, serves society, it is not manufacturing anything or creating wealth. And it is just like when they say they want to win the hearts and minds, but then all they send is soldiers with guns, you cannot win hearts and minds with guns. You need teachers, and preachers, and stars, and entertainers, like Dolly Parton and Willie Nelson, they can win hearts and minds. And feed hungry children, that will win hearts and minds.

Bambu, Louisiana is a great state, and they still have some people there who speak French, and they have the French culture. The ports in New Orleans are very important, and we roast and grind coffee beans from Colombia in New Orleans, etc. New Orleans would be a great place for the new immigrants from Colombia, and trade can be expanded between New Orleans and Colombia. ( Of note, New Orleans used to bring in huge ships full of all WOMEN because the West was full of men with no women, so New Orleans brought in all women to make up for the lack of women. And they had French Prostitutes, etc. Men would travel from all over to New Orleans because New Orleans had women there. ) And New Orleans has lots of seafood, etc, it is a place of plenty. My family lived in Mena, Arkansas, that whole part of the nation is a good spot, and Arkansas has Tyson Foods, etc. And New Orleans can use a new coat of paint, etc, and they can clean things up.

And we need SCHOOLS all over America, and LIBRARIES, and we need to teach our people how to read, etc. We need literacy programs like what Famous Amos used to do, Famous Amos sold cookies and he used the money to teach people how to read.

And Kiwanis International, UNICEF, the United Nations, and Pope Francis, need to keep doing good things, and the Peace Corps, etc. And Father Boyle and Homeboy Industries.

Salute,

Tony V.

Central Park NYC is under attack from the bad people...robbing visitors of their wallets and phones.
Women running there at midnight are being robbed, maybe assaulted...not sure about the 'assaulted' part.
Many attacks committed by thugs on gas/petrol mopeds.
Illegal to ride those in the Park...but it's just open slather, do whatever you like.
Police patrols are being increased.
When the police patrols increase, the crime in the Park decreases. Same with the subway, police patrols increase, the crime decreases. Cops go way, the crime increases.

I look forward to visiting Central Park someday, and I want to go to the Russian Tea Room, etc. And Little Italy, and Broadway, and to the Metropolitan Opera, and to the Ballet, New York is fun if you have money.

And Rudy did a good job at cleaning up New York City, with the Broken Window Theory etc. Rudy cleaned up New York, and he brought the tourists back, etc.

In Monte Carlo, and in Cannes, they do not have crime because they have body guards all over and security all over, and I suppose New York and Central Park would be the same with lots of Body Guards and Security Guards, etc, along with the cops, etc.

I have also seen videos of concerts in Central Park, etc, I for sure want to see New York someday.

I hope they address their crime issues and make it nice for the tourists, etc.

Salute,

Tony V.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8746 on: May 25, 2024, 11:38:22 PM »

Bambu, you have raised wallowing in ignorance to a disgusting act of the daftest exhibitionism.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #8747 on: May 26, 2024, 12:41:53 AM »

President Biden statement at the beginning of Memorial Day Weekend.

George Floyd should be alive. He deserved so much more, I join all those who loved him and all those touched by the civil rights movement he inspired in remembering the tragedy and injustice of his death. He changed the world. Now, let us act in his memory.

No mention of his long crimInal record, 8 jail terms, including armed home invasion?

See they're still letting Joe make unscripted speeches.
Many found amusing his speech in which he recalled being Vice President during the pandemic.

That justifies his murder?
"There you go givin a fuck when it's not your turn to give a fuck"

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #8748 on: May 26, 2024, 12:48:39 AM »

George Floyd should be alive. He deserved so much more, I join all those who loved him and all those touched by the civil rights movement he inspired in remembering the tragedy and injustice of his death. He changed the world. Now, let us act in his memory.

Civil rights movement his death inspired?
What, all the riots, *burning down* of cities, looting, anarchy on the streets, etc?
Some people seem to believe all that set civil rights back decades and didn't show Black communities in a very good light.

Learn s9me thing.
https://www.congress.gov/116/meeting/house/110775/documents/HHRG-116-JU00-20200610-SD019.pdf

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #8749 on: May 26, 2024, 01:33:14 AM »

No mention of his long crimInal record, 8 jail terms, including armed home invasion?

Many found amusing his speech in which he recalled being Vice President during the pandemic.

Of course not.
Some people, far from saints in life...are elevated to sainthood in death.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #8750 on: May 26, 2024, 02:46:23 AM »

Bambu, you have raised wallowing in ignorance to a disgusting act of the daftest exhibitionism.

LOL

As I remember it, "keep on marching" you were cheering them on as they rioted, looted and burned their way thru America, taking over Portland etc.

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #8751 on: May 26, 2024, 06:43:26 AM »

Of course not.

More like martyrdom.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8752 on: May 26, 2024, 09:56:51 AM »

Young US missionaries, religious leader killed by gang in Haiti

#####

Looks like Haiti is another good place for White Christians to stay out of.

There's just no helping some people. You try, and pay with your life.
Rambo [4] also showed it clearly.

In this undated photo courtesy of Missions in Haiti, U.S. missionaries Davy and Natalie Lloyd pose with Haitian children. Gang members killed the couple in Port-au-Prince on May 23, 2024.
voanews.com
Black people have been dying in Haiti at an alarmiing rate. Nice to see what draws your attention.
Remember the famous Russian proverb: The hungrier you get, the tastier the meal. On the other hand, the French have a proverb: Merde!

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #8753 on: May 26, 2024, 11:50:59 AM »

Of course not.

More like martyrdom.
I do not think you know the meaning of Martyrdom.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #8754 on: May 26, 2024, 12:54:39 PM »

Red reserves the term for confederate generals and prominent members of the KKK.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #8755 on: May 26, 2024, 12:57:14 PM »

LOL

As I remember it, "keep on marching" you were cheering them on as they rioted, looted and burned their way thru America, taking over Portland etc.

That is a daft way of characterizing things that makes sense to you as you wallow in ignorance.

Richard P. Feynman

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #8756 on: May 26, 2024, 02:30:55 PM »

The Italian actor and comedian Roberto Benigni tells crowds in St Peter's Square that the Sermon on the Mount is "the only sensible thing I've ever heard in my life."

-----------

I love the movie that Benigni did, "Life is Beautiful." I would love to work with him sometime in the future, maybe at Cinecitta in Rome, we will see.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #8757 on: May 26, 2024, 02:41:45 PM »

I support the philosophy of Henry David Thoreau when it comes to improving human rights. And Gandhi, and the Abolitionist Poets, and Maya Angelou, and Hugh Hefner, and Cesar Chavez, and Jesus Christ. Etc.

Rioting, burning, and looting, is not the way to deal with human rights, and during the Watts Riots the City of Burbank passed out military rifles to the citizens of Burbank in case the riots came to Burbank, they almost had a race war.

Destroying America and burning America to the ground is not the way to save America, and violence does not justify violence. We need to rise above the violence.

And good movies can help America, etc.

I support a path of non violence, and blessed are the peacemakers.

While at the same time we must have justice for all, and we must have justice to have peace.

Salute,

Tony V.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2024, 02:48:09 PM by FlyingVProd »

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #8758 on: May 26, 2024, 02:56:19 PM »

Bambu, read about Kelly Thomas, he was a homeless mentally ill White man who the police beat to death right at the train station in front of a huge crowd, there are many videos cause people had their phones out filming it, plus they had security cameras all over, the cops beat Kelly Thomas to death and no charges were filed, the cops all walked away free. That is not justice, justice was not done in the case of Kelly Thomas. The cops beat White people to death, and it is an issue of retraining our police, and holding them accountable. The cops are just violent assholes who need to be trained better. I am sure there are good cops, and if there are, then they need to agree that the cops should have went to prison for beating Kelly Thomas to death.

Salute,

Tony V.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #8759 on: May 26, 2024, 03:16:56 PM »

Bambu, read about Kelly Thomas, he was a homeless mentally ill White man who the police beat to death right at the train station in front of a huge crowd, there are many videos cause people had their phones out filming it, plus they had security cameras all over, the cops beat Kelly Thomas to death and no charges were filed, the cops all walked away free. That is not justice, justice was not done in the case of Kelly Thomas. The cops beat White people to death, and it is an issue of retraining our police, and holding them accountable. The cops are just violent assholes who need to be trained better. I am sure there are good cops, and if there are, then they need to agree that the cops should have went to prison for beating Kelly Thomas to death.

Salute,

Tony V.

Injustice for one is injustice for all.

Keep marching.

Richard P. Feynman
Pages: 1 ... 582 583 [584] 585 586 ... 606