Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 627 628 [629] 630 631 ... 670

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 244109 times)

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #9420 on: July 09, 2024, 02:47:14 AM »

Paramount made a merger with Skydance...

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/07/07/business/media/paramount-skydance-merger-deal.html

The thing with Paramount, is that the whole neighborhood around the studio is a high crime ghetto, Paramount needs to be more active in their community here in Hollywood, and they need to hire the locals from the neighborhood to work at Paramount, and they need to give scholarships to the local youth to attend Film School, etc. Paramount needs to be involved in good ways with their neighborhood and with the people there. And as Governor Newsom lowers taxes for film and television production then I hope that Paramount will make more films and television shows here in Southern California. And people could shoot movies and television shows right in Malibu where they shot MASH in order to create local jobs.

For me, I would rather own Universal than Paramount, with the Universal Studios in Hollywood and in Orlando. And the Universal City Walk in Hollywood alone earns over $1 Million per day, and the theme park is a huge success, etc.

But, I wish the best for Paramount, and I am happy that the studio is American owned, and I hope they will be altruistic and I hope they will help the people in the neighborhood around their studio and in Southern California. They can also hire students from USC film school, and from Chapman film school, etc.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #9421 on: July 09, 2024, 09:26:03 PM »

We need to invest money into Education in Mexico, including in teaching the people of Mexico how to speak English so that they can do trade with Americans, Education has been working miracles in Colombia, and Education can work miracles in Mexico too.

https://www.projects-abroad.org/projects/volunteer-teaching-mexico/

And we need to continue to work hard to Educate the people of Colombia, and all over Latin America.

We also need to help the people of Latin America who are involved with illicit activities such as drugs to change to new lawful businesses such as growing avocados, etc, and in Colombia they are growing Coffee Beans, etc. I think Chocolate comes from South America, I think Ghiradelli Chocolate from San Francisco started in South America, we can make chocolate, etc.

And Bambu, Australia is safe like Mexico, Mexico does not need nukes, we will protect Mexico, and it is the same for Australia, we will protect you. The only issue I am worried about with Australia is the Radical Muslims in Indonesia, but Australia has that all under control. And we can send you some Apache Helicopters, etc, and whatever you want, and be sure to get the equipment to jam and crash enemy drones, and do not waste money on drones as they can be jammed and crashed. And invest in Missile Defense, and in Iron Dome. My hometown can set you up with whatever you need, there is Lockheed, and Northrop, and Edwards Air Force Base with NASA, etc, all in the Antelope Valley of Southern California, and the Missile Defense items can be examined at China Lake Navy Weapon Center, the USA will take care of Australia, you do not need to worry. And China is on our team to Cure Cancer, and to go to Mars, etc. Good things can happen if we extend a hand of friendship with the Chinese, and China likes Pope Francis, so we can win China over for Christ.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #9422 on: July 10, 2024, 12:44:33 AM »

Bambu, Mel Gibson attended Acting School in Australia...

https://kids.britannica.com/students/article/Mel-Gibson/311416

Mel Gibson lives here in Malibu, at Cross Creek Road and Pacific Coast Highway, by Paradise Cove, and Mel has a large family, and he hangs out in Malibu.

Newsom needs to really lower the taxes a lot for producers here in California.

Salute,

Tony V.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #9423 on: July 10, 2024, 12:48:01 AM »

Veterans in America should get free housing before immigrants, legal or illegal.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #9424 on: July 10, 2024, 01:04:29 AM »

Veterans in America should get free housing before immigrants, legal or illegal.

Pete Knight, the fastest man alive, the Test Pilot who was friends with my Grandmother, opened a Veteran's Home in Lancaster...

https://www.cityoflancasterca.org/our-city/press-room/communications/e-newsletter-stories/william-j-pete-knight-veterans-home

And the Veterans need nurses, and maids, and girlfriends, and waitresses, etc, etc, etc, and Pharmacists, etc.

New Orleans, Louisiana, used to bring ships full of women to New Orleans because America was short of women, they brought ships full of women to New Orleans. Colombia could send ships full of women and coffee to New Orleans, etc, and Shakira and Sofia Vergara can own restaurants in New Orleans, etc.

And we need cheap hostels where Veterans and everyone else can take a shower and where they can sleep in a bed for $15 per night, etc, and cheap Sober Living Homes, etc.

I have a friend who is a veteran who married a Russian wife and she went to school to become a Nurse and then now she is his own private nurse.

We need for Zelenskyy to come to the Russian Tea Room in New York City to talk with the Russian community here in order to ask for help.

And the Refugees from the Middle East can all go to Canada, to Victoria, British Columbia, to the Kiwanis Village, and Kiwanis already has operations in Egypt.

Salute,

Tony V.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #9425 on: July 10, 2024, 04:49:06 AM »

Joe will step down.
Michelle Obama will be President.

bambu says.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9426 on: July 10, 2024, 08:17:43 AM »

Joe will step down.

bambu says.
Did someone drop you on your head as an infant, or did you develop your utter idiocy naturally?
« Last Edit: July 10, 2024, 08:25:26 AM by Hairy Lime »
A parrot bit me.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #9427 on: July 10, 2024, 05:01:54 PM »

Joe will step down.

bambu says.

Sarah Hurwitz is an American speechwriter. A senior speechwriter for President Barack Obama in 2009 and 2010, and head speechwriter for First Lady Michelle Obama from 2010 to 2017, she was appointed to serve on the United States Holocaust Memorial Council by Barack Obama shortly before he left the White House.

Maybe it is time for the USA to have a Jewish President.

Meanwhile for the Republicans maybe the Bush Family could help by suggesting some people.

Locally I have Lou Correa, and Natalie Rubalcava, and Sabrina Cervantes, and we have aspiring people such as Steve Garvey, and Christina Pascucci.

And maybe Harvard can suggest some people who might be good to serve our nation.

We also have Gordon Smith of Oregon, who is Mormon.

( I think Condoleezza Rice would be a good President, but she does not seem to want the job. But, maybe she and Stanford can help by suggesting some people who would be good to serve our nation. )

Salute,

Tony V.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2024, 05:40:48 PM by FlyingVProd »

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #9428 on: July 11, 2024, 05:43:55 AM »

Scratch Michelle Obama...Chuck Schumer has put his hand up...whoever he is.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #9429 on: July 11, 2024, 08:14:41 AM »

Chuck Schumer has put his hand up...whoever he is.
A statement that should automatically disqualify you from saying anything about American politics. Go home and play with a hungry koala.
A parrot bit me.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #9430 on: July 11, 2024, 02:00:43 PM »

A statement that should automatically disqualify you from saying anything about American politics. Go home and play with a hungry koala.

Joe's gone, the latest to want him replaced is George Clooney.
The President of USA is basically the President of almost totally defenceless Australia.
Joe is not for me, I'd rather have Trump.
My first preference is someone other than Joe and Donald....someone sharp, wise.
Someone 'Presidential', classy, *boring* who understands how a President should be, act, speak, think...project a well mannered, respectable appearance.

« Last Edit: July 11, 2024, 02:02:58 PM by bambu. »

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #9431 on: July 11, 2024, 02:46:17 PM »

The President of USA is basically the President of almost totally defenceless Australia.
My first preference is someone other than Joe and Donald....someone sharp, wise.
Someone 'Presidential', classy, *boring* who understands how a President should be, act, speak, think...project a well mannered, respectable appearance.
Your grasp of American politics remains unmatched in its callowness, ignorance and superficiality.
A parrot bit me.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9432 on: July 11, 2024, 02:59:27 PM »

Your grasp of American politics remains unmatched in its callowness, ignorance and superficiality.

It is why he has been confined to a cage in the middle of the outback and not permitted to mix with people under any circumstances.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #9433 on: July 11, 2024, 03:35:21 PM »

Your preference means shit.

Meanwhile what described, presidential, classy, boring sounds like Joe FUCKING Biden. Who has been the most effective president in our lifetime.
"There you go givin a fuck when it's not your turn to give a fuck"

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #9434 on: July 11, 2024, 07:07:29 PM »

It is why he has been confined to a cage in the middle of the outback and not permitted to mix with people under any circumstances.

That's where terrorists should be housed.
Pages: 1 ... 627 628 [629] 630 631 ... 670