Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 660 661 [662] 663 664 ... 669

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 243388 times)

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #9915 on: September 03, 2024, 10:05:03 PM »

The new high speed supersonic passenger plane that is being tested at Edwards already has 60 orders for new planes for the company, and the new planes will be manufactured in North Carolina. I was hoping the new plane would be manufactured in Mojave, California, but Mojave can still manufacture new Water Dropping Aircraft, etc, there is a huge demand right now for water dropping aircraft. Meanwhile, congrats to North Carolina on the new jobs.

And we need to work globally to educate the poor, and to provide honest opportunities for the needy, so that we can have a more peaceful and just world. We can teach them about "Animal Farm" by George Orwell, and about "On Becoming a Person" by Carl Rogers, etc. And we can import Avocados as we stop the illegal drugs, etc. We also need to support our Wellness Centers, and N/A, etc, and Mental Health Associations, etc. We also have our Unions, etc.

And I love Pope Francis, he is in Indonesia right now, and he is going to visit East Timor, and Singapore, this is a great Pope, he is a great man of peace.

And by all means we need to make pot and hashish legal globally, and our ghettos can be cleaned up and painted and book stores and coffee shops can be built, etc, and our ghettos can be transformed into Amsterdam, etc.

I also sent a message to Playboy and I told them to interview Muzi who is the Daughter of the President of China, in order to bring China and the USA closer together, and we can cure cancer together, and we can go to Mars together, and we can have peace and prosperity together, and we can promote a more stable and peaceful world.

Salute,

Tony V.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #9916 on: September 04, 2024, 04:39:01 AM »

Some people are nervous about investing in Latin America, and for instance the currency might become worthless over-night, etc, so it is good for people to know that it is safe to invest in Gold Mines because one gets paid based on the value of the weight of the Gold and not based on the value of the local currency. And then one can do like my Grandmother and can help to bring running water, electricity, telephones, radio, television, paved roads, etc, etc, etc, to the poor people in Latin America, and can help to build schools and libraries and hospitals, etc.

And we have satellites that can tell us where the Gold is, the same way that we can tell you what the surface of Mars is made of, so too can we tell you where the Gold is on Earth, etc, we have satellites that can tell us where the Natural Resources are here on Earth. NASA can tell us where the Gold is, etc.

Of note on Labor Day, Reagan helped to bring retirement benefits and medical insurance, to the members of SAG when he was President of SAG. We also need to remember the other Labor Leaders such as Jimmy Hoffa, Cesar Chavez, and Eugene V. Debs, as well as President Lincoln, etc.

Salute,

Tony V.

bambu-ilk wanna have a new gold mine, west of Sydney, over the Great Dividing Range...official local Aboriginal Land Council says 'yes', Labor leftist state govt says 'yes', but federal Labor leftist Minister says 'No'.
No 1 radio host is accusing her of 'not wanting to offend "Inner city Greens voters" so she'll get re-elected'.

Seems like "politics getting in the way of wisdom".

One of no1 radio host's callers said "Australia is fast becoming "Venezuela".

Venezuela...from rich country to "basket case". Australia not far behind...more than a few people believe.
Sad really.
Oh well, my generation certainly saw the best of it.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2024, 04:47:00 AM by bambu. »
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9917 on: September 04, 2024, 08:13:48 AM »

more than a few people believe.
More than a few people believe the world is flat and that the platypus is a bad photoshop you stupid, stupid man.
A parrot bit me.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #9918 on: September 04, 2024, 02:32:52 PM »

Bambu, Gold is at record high prices, and you can do so many good things with the wealth. I hope they will let you open the Gold Mines. And Battle Mountain, Nevada, has a mining company from Canada there, along with the Americans, and I invited the San Miguel Corporation from the Philippines to come do Business in the USA, along with doing Business here in Hollywood including making films and television shows, etc, and they can open cheap Hostels in Hollywood for $15 per night for a bed and a shower, etc. Anyhow, Gold is at record high prices, now is a great time to open Gold Mines, and you can do a lot of good things with the wealth.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #9919 on: September 04, 2024, 02:34:31 PM »

I just saw on the news that they made a crack down on human trafficking on Figueroa Street in Los Angeles, and they rescued over 80 women from prostitution. There are a lot of things that we can do to stop the bad, and to bring about good improvements.

One good group to support is "Children of the Night" which is a charity in Hollywood that helps homeless teens on the streets of Hollywood.

Also, the Catholic Church can help, and the Nuns can help, etc.

Movies and television shows can help to educate people, etc.

Writers can go observe and then share with the world what they observed. I lived in some bad places and I have seen a lot of bad things, but I can use it for my writing. And Journalists can observe and share with the world what they observe. We can also write movies, and television shows, etc.

And everybody sees the bad things that happen on the streets, we just need to stop turning a blind eye to the bad that we see. Now that everyone carries a cell phone then maybe people can report the crimes that they witness, and they can take pictures and they can shoot videos, etc.

We also need to do more to help the orphans, and the children without fathers, and we need to give them all a free college education, etc.

( Of note, the former prostitutes need therapy, and they need to be given the book "On Becoming a Person" by Carl Rogers, etc. )

Salute,

Tony V. 
« Last Edit: September 04, 2024, 02:37:36 PM by FlyingVProd »

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9920 on: September 04, 2024, 02:34:46 PM »

more than a few people believe.
More than a few people believe the world is flat and that the platypus is a bad photoshop you stupid, stupid man.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #9921 on: September 04, 2024, 02:47:22 PM »

Bambu, Gold is at record high prices, and you can do so many good things with the wealth. I hope they will let you open the Gold Mines. And Battle Mountain, Nevada, has a mining company from Canada there, along with the Americans, and I invited the San Miguel Corporation from the Philippines to come do Business in the USA, along with doing Business here in Hollywood including making films and television shows, etc, and they can open cheap Hostels in Hollywood for $15 per night for a bed and a shower, etc. Anyhow, Gold is at record high prices, now is a great time to open Gold Mines, and you can do a lot of good things with the wealth.

Salute,

Tony V.

If you want Wall Street advice the best overlooked buys are stocks in mining companies.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2024, 02:58:23 PM by jmmengel »

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #9922 on: September 04, 2024, 03:01:15 PM »

The Japanese are pissing me off, they are trying to buy US Steel and they are using strong arm tactics threatening to close factories in Pennsylvania if the sale to Nippon Steel does not happen; FUCK THEM! Go back to Japan Mother Fuckers. US Steel should not be for sale, and certainly not to the Japanese, nor any foreign country.

I remember Pearl Harbor, after we suffered from the Great Depression then we had to enter World War II because of Japan and Germany.

Even the fucking Russians were on our side in World War II.

We need to stop selling our companies to foreign companies. And we need to stop selling our Movie Studios to Japan, etc. We can study and train and we can make our own movies right here in Hollywood without any help from the fucking Japanese.

But, the San Miguel Corporation from the Philippines is a good Christian company and I welcomed them to come do Business in the USA and in Hollywood.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #9923 on: September 04, 2024, 03:05:16 PM »

Salute,

Tony V.

If you want Wall Street advice the best overlooked buys are stocks in mining companies.

Cool. And the Senators in Nevada are very friendly to mining companies.

Salute,

Tony V.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #9924 on: September 04, 2024, 10:19:36 PM »

Salute,

Tony V.

Cool. And the Senators in Nevada are very friendly to mining companies.

Salute,

Tony V.

Unlike the Leftist govt running bambuworld.
Lowest GDP since the 1990s.
Down down down she goes...the sinking ship.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #9925 on: September 04, 2024, 10:30:00 PM »

This morning by chance I heard on a top ranking Sydney FM radio station ... male and female hosts, a segment called "What I learnt from Youtube today".
Seems everyone is watching and learning from Youtube. :)

Today I started my tour of Israel. (via Youtube).
Visited Tel Aviv, Haifa, and Caesaria.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #9926 on: September 05, 2024, 03:25:58 AM »

Another week, another mass shooting at a school, this time in Georgia.
The suspected 14 yr old shooter was questioned last year about threats of a school shooting.
Sheesh!
AR 15.
More students dead, more teachers dead.
Many wounded, will survive.

Oh when will there be absolute security in schools?
School shootings can easily be prevented...it boggles my mind why they're still happening.

« Last Edit: September 05, 2024, 06:53:49 AM by bambu. »

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #9927 on: September 05, 2024, 02:52:37 PM »

The Japanese are pissing me off, they are trying to buy US Steel and they are using strong arm tactics threatening to close factories in Pennsylvania if the sale to Nippon Steel does not happen; FUCK THEM! Go back to Japan Mother Fuckers. US Steel should not be for sale, and certainly not to the Japanese, nor any foreign country.

I remember Pearl Harbor, after we suffered from the Great Depression then we had to enter World War II because of Japan and Germany.

We need to stop selling our companies to foreign companies. And we need to stop selling our Movie Studios to Japan, etc. We can study and train and we can make our own movies right here in Hollywood without any help from the fucking Japanese.

But, the San Miguel Corporation from the Philippines is a good Christian company and I welcomed them to come do Business in the USA and in Hollywood.

Salute,

Tony V.

Simple solutions, US govt buys US Steel...and makes good quality steel for sale to approved customers...Japan could buy it.
US govt buys the movie studios, and the movies are still made in America.

Selling off the 'farm' to foreign nationals/nations is a very bad idea.

Japan, Germany and Italy used to be the bad guys, and Russia and China the good guys.
Now Japan, Germany and Italy are the good guys, and well, you know.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #9928 on: September 05, 2024, 04:24:28 PM »

When I worked at Universal Studios back in 1995 it was owned by the Japanese, and I was being paid the rock bottom minimum wage, it was an insult. I had to live with my Mom and starve while I worked at Universal, instead of being able to rent an apartment of my own and to have a car, and a girlfriend, and eventually a wife and family, etc. I had a college degree, and years of management experience, and experience working with the public, etc.

The reason why people work is so they can take care of their families, and buy a home, etc, and new cars, etc. It is bullshit if the fuckers pay you minimum wage like a teenager washing dishes instead of like a trained and educated and experienced professional adult.

The Japanese expect for you to work 90 hours per week for slave wages. Fuck them. I would rather work 40 hours per week and have a family like the French and like the Italians.

And I support Unions, but when I worked at Universal I was in the IATSE Union and I was still paid low wage shit wages with no benefits, it was shit because I was working for the Japanese and the Japanese Business Model sucks.

I still like the Chinese more than I like the Japanese. I made peace with the Chinese.

My fellow employees at Universal wanted for me to buy the Studio, and I had lunch with Lew Wasserman who was the most powerful man in Hollywood at that time. We will see what happens. I need a smart wife.

Meanwhile, Universal Studios is owned by Comcast from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, now, so Universal is American owned now.

Salute,

Tony V.

« Last Edit: September 05, 2024, 05:07:47 PM by FlyingVProd »

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9929 on: September 05, 2024, 05:32:00 PM »

Salute,

Tony V.

Simple solutions, US govt buys US Steel...
Commie.
A parrot bit me.
Pages: 1 ... 660 661 [662] 663 664 ... 669