Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2602 2603 [2604] 2605 2606 ... 2735

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 504718 times)

jmmengel

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #39045 on: January 22, 2024, 11:24:32 AM »

News Item

New York City experienced a banner year in the fight against rising violent crime, flooding the streets with new teams of police officers.

Much of that increased police presence has come from the
New York Neighborhood Safety Teams, a program that Mayor Eric Adams launched in 2022 to replace plainclothes teams that were disbanded in the city in the wake of the 2020 George Floyd protests. Those officers have been credited with seizing thousands of illegal firearms throughout the city in 2023 through stops of pedestrians the officers suspected of being armed and dangerous.

New York City murder numbers dropped 12% in 2023 compared to the previous year while shootings fell 25%, according to numbers released by the New York City Police Department, with all five boroughs experiencing a decline in shootings.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39046 on: January 22, 2024, 12:25:42 PM »

Yes, reducing the number firearms reduces murders. Great argument for more gun restrictions. Welcome to the side of justice, newbie.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #39047 on: January 22, 2024, 12:57:20 PM »

Yes, reducing the number firearms reduces murders. Great argument for more gun restrictions. Welcome to the side of justice, newbie.
You have it backwards.
The increased police action targets criminals and illegal gun owners, a far more pragmatic approach
to combat crime.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39048 on: January 22, 2024, 02:09:34 PM »

Good eye for evidence, sad twisted soul finding the wrong conclusions. The sad twist in your soul will steadily blind you to evidence bringing you to the stupid self harming place occupied by Luee, Bambi and Red.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #39049 on: January 22, 2024, 02:28:40 PM »

bringing you to the stupid self harming place occupied by Luee, Bambi and Red.

Mengel = Red Jim Dick Vitale Ward ESPN, no? 

That's the end of Nikki, not that it wasn't fairly inevitable anyway.  Without someone else to beat, or engage in debates where she demonstrates her chops, second place becomes last place.  And DeSantis votes will mostly go to Trump.
She needs Jack Smith to get the trial moving, now. It is her only hope.

Wonder if the 41 states with a write-in option could still give the primary to Trump, caged or loose.

Mr. Hoover was an engineer. He knew that water trickles down... But he didnt know that money trickled up. Give it to the people at the bottom and the people at the top will have it before night, anyhow. But it will at least have passed through the poor fellows hands.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #39050 on: January 22, 2024, 03:53:41 PM »

She may bail before being routed in her home state which would end her politically. The New Hampshire result will not build her confidence. There is no faction in the republican party beyond the trump Nazi klan. No venereal disease is more acute and deadly.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #39051 on: January 22, 2024, 03:56:11 PM »

Definitely someone who drinks from the same toilets

Richard P. Feynman

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #39052 on: January 22, 2024, 05:00:21 PM »

Yeah, that was his sports forum name when he tried to lie about that and RedStainWrd being different people.

That's the end of Nikki, not that it wasn't fairly inevitable anyway.  Without someone else to beat, or engage in debates where she demonstrates her chops, second place becomes last place.  And DeSantis votes will mostly go to Trump.

Wonder if the 41 states with a write-in option could still give the primary to Trump, caged or loose.
Well I figured she was looking to hang on until the convention in the hopes it would not nominate a convicted felon. But I think it would, so that is a forlorn hope.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #39053 on: January 22, 2024, 05:06:05 PM »

Good eye for evidence, sad twisted soul finding the wrong conclusions. The sad twist in your soul will steadily blind you to evidence bringing you to the stupid self harming place occupied by Luee, Bambi and Red.

Leftist govts worldwide are being replaced.
People are fast waking up to the folly of "doing nothing", "looking the other way", "sitting on the fence", "standing in the middle of the road".
Go woke, go broke.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #39054 on: January 22, 2024, 05:22:21 PM »

People are fast waking up to the folly of "doing nothing", "looking the other way", "sitting on the fence", "standing in the middle of the road".

Bambu takes it as a cue to violently poop his pants. Bambu will go a long way just to be wrong assuming he can get there via YouTube

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #39055 on: January 22, 2024, 05:24:45 PM »

Yeah, that was his sports forum name when he tried to lie about that and RedStainWrd being different people.

Well I figured she was looking to hang on until the convention in the hopes it would not nominate a convicted felon. But I think it would, so that is a forlorn hope.

I am guessing that the vaulted independence of NH Republicans is just another lost
Myth?

Vaunted independence is a quality of New Hampshire voters many of whom are being driven away from the republican party despite hard conservative leanings. What is left is the cult, accelerating brain rot and all.

Richard P. Feynman

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #39056 on: January 22, 2024, 06:29:06 PM »

BORDER SECURITY
Supreme Court sides with Biden in Texas border razor wire case; Border Patrol Union blasts decision

A great victory for sleepy Joe and illegals everywhere. Come to America and vote for me he says.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #39057 on: January 22, 2024, 06:29:31 PM »

Bambu takes it as a cue to violently poop his pants. Bambu will go a long way just to be wrong assuming he can get there via YouTube

It is said that Americans are tired of Joe going soft on Iran...and all that is causing.
Americans could be the next ones to replace their Leftist govt.
Go woke, go broke.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #39058 on: January 22, 2024, 06:46:15 PM »

BORDER SECURITY
Supreme Court sides with Biden in Texas border razor wire case; Border Patrol Union blasts decision

A great victory for sleepy Joe and illegals everywhere. Come to America and vote for me he says.
Yes, Abbot's performative bullshit was always getting slapped down. There is precedent that gives the Feds control over the border and Texas was blocking that. You would understand the principle if a state was blocking Federal access to make it easier to cross.

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #39059 on: January 22, 2024, 07:16:16 PM »

Exactly, border crisis all on Biden and the fringe left. Close the border idiot!
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.
Pages: 1 ... 2602 2603 [2604] 2605 2606 ... 2735