Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2274 2275 [2276] 2277 2278 ... 2740

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 505807 times)

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #34125 on: May 01, 2023, 03:44:18 PM »

I had been getting health aid for 10 hours for about 15 years they cut it to 7.5 hrs probably so some drug-pimp can share the goodies. Always threatening to cut SS, veteran benefits, and medical support for the elderly. Have to increase the budget or else they say.

Every vote you have ever made for a republican has been another nail in your coffin. By the time Biden and Harris stop and reverse the trump decay you may no longer be around to receive care.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2023, 03:50:43 PM by facilitatorn »
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #34126 on: May 01, 2023, 03:47:44 PM »

Sadly in the USA we have poor towns where all of the industry is gone and so the young men join the military as soon as they are old enough, the military is the only job provider in some areas. But, with the military the young men get to travel, plus they get a free education and job training, and they get home loans, and they get business loans, and they get medical insurance, etc. Also, in some areas they set up businesses by the military bases and that is the only opportunity in some areas.

My home town built the Space Shuttles, and lots of top secret planes, and Edwards Air Force Base is a major job provider in my home town, along with NASA, etc. Aerospace and defense spending helps to employ my home town. And some of the planes that we are sending to Australia such as the B2 Stealth Bombers were built in my home town.

Salute,

Tony V.

I was just up there last week. The bloom was beautiful over the desert. I have a deep love of Joshua trees. The area is thriving and growing in surprising ways. A lot of work is being done on marshaling water and energy smartly out there and a lot of progress is being made. It is opening some surprising new doors in Kern county.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #34127 on: May 01, 2023, 03:59:35 PM »

Hat tip to Kevin McCarthy. A Russian reporter asked about his desire to limit military aid to Ukraine. He said he supported aid to Ukraine, that Russia should pull out and that the world sees what it is doing in Ukraine is wrong. That was a paraphrase, but not far off.

Have fun editing up those remarks for your propaganda channels, ruskies.

For a moment at least, Bakersfield in the house.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2023, 04:13:44 PM by facilitatorn »

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #34128 on: May 01, 2023, 04:12:44 PM »

http://www.politico.com/news/2023/05/01/bipartisan-battle-over-capping-insulin-costs-00094533

there is nothing like reaching a national consensus.

Thirty five bucks it is.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #34131 on: May 01, 2023, 05:48:21 PM »

http://m.dailykos.com/stories/2023/5/1/2166893/-For-the-Next-Time-Some-Idiot-Tries-to-Tell-You-the-GOP-is-The-Party-of-Business

If you want to get poor quickly find a white Christian nationalist sleazy moron who is excited to lie to you. They like to call themselves republicans, conservatives, and maga. They will do nothing but make you as poor as you let them.

Richard P. Feynman

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #34132 on: May 01, 2023, 05:55:22 PM »

Sadly in the USA we have poor towns where all of the industry is gone and so the young men join the military as soon as they are old enough, the military is the only job provider in some areas. But, with the military the young men get to travel, plus they get a free education and job training, and they get home loans, and they get business loans, and they get medical insurance, etc. Also, in some areas they set up businesses by the military bases and that is the only opportunity in some areas.

My home town built the Space Shuttles, and lots of top secret planes, and Edwards Air Force Base is a major job provider in my home town, along with NASA, etc. Aerospace and defense spending helps to employ my home town. And some of the planes that we are sending to Australia such as the B2 Stealth Bombers were built in my home town.

Salute,

Tony V.

I was just up there last week. The bloom was beautiful over the desert. I have a deep love of Joshua trees. The area is thriving and growing in surprising ways. A lot of work is being done on marshaling water and energy smartly out there and a lot of progress is being made. It is opening some surprising new doors in Kern county.

Very cool.

Paul Allen from Microsoft was involved in Mojave, and so was Richard Branson, and other rich people.

I hope that Filming will expand in the desert as the popularity of Westerns returns, and they can also film Bible movies, the new movie "Jesus Revolution" is a success so hopefully more Bible movies and Christian movies will be made.

When I managed a dog kennel in Lancaster we had a lot of famous customers, the desert has always been popular with the Hollywood stars.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #34133 on: May 01, 2023, 06:16:30 PM »

Because of the dry climate in the desert the Mojave Airport has a lot of planes stored there, and the last time I was there they were painting and remodeling a jet for Tom Cruise. There are companies at the Mojave Airport that will sell you a plane, and they will paint it however you want and they will customize your plane for you.

On the issue of NASA at Edwards, NASA is working on a new supersonic jet that has a more quieter sonic boom to make it allowable to fly over land. Lockheed is building the new supersonic jet. Plus they have other stuff going on.

Salute,

Tony V.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #34134 on: May 01, 2023, 11:03:16 PM »

http://www.salon.com/2023/05/01/donald-defense-attorney-in-rape-trial-may-have-accidentally-revealed-the-motive/

If Carrol takes all his money how will he manage to defend himself from the wire fraud charges?

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #34135 on: May 02, 2023, 04:30:16 AM »

Salute,

Tony V.

Cool.
Comparison is the thief of joy.

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #34136 on: May 02, 2023, 11:39:41 AM »

Republicans are not for open borders. Strictly a grab for votes in the future led by the left fringe of the party.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34137 on: May 02, 2023, 11:47:48 AM »

Republicans are not for open borders. Strictly a grab for votes in the future led by the left fringe of the party.
No major political party or political figure is in favor of open borders you blithering idiot.
Sam: Those sons of bitches, they got him right through the neck.

Suzy: Was he a good dog?

Sam: Who's to say? But he didn't deserve to die.

facilitatorn

• View Profile

Richard P. Feynman

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #34139 on: May 02, 2023, 02:56:32 PM »

Republicans are not for open borders. Strictly a grab for votes in the future led by the left fringe of the party
President Non Compos Mentis campaigned in dumping Title 42( Because Trump used it) but blamed Congress (run by the democrats) for not providing $$$ to effectivly supply help for the BorderControl.

So now that Title 42 is about to end he is sending American troops to the border to do the paper work of the Border Control so it can do its real job.

With Title 42 in effect only 300 thousand of the 1.3 million illegals crossing the Border were sent back last year.

When the program ends tens of thousands are expected each week.

But democrats insist the Border is NOT OPEN.

Pages: 1 ... 2274 2275 [2276] 2277 2278 ... 2740