Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2736 2737 [2738]

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 505244 times)

Oiled

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #41055 on: Today at 02:02:33 PM »

I do not fit your pigeonhole so all you have left are insults.
Have at it.

Oooh! This will be fun!  May I suggest some handy phrases from The Argument Clinic sketch?

Dont give me that, you snotty-faced heap of parrot droppings!

Shut your festering gob, you tit! Your type makes me puke!

You vacuous, toffee-nosed, malodorous pervert!

Mr. Hoover was an engineer. He knew that water trickles down... But he didnt know that money trickled up. Give it to the people at the bottom and the people at the top will have it before night, anyhow. But it will at least have passed through the poor fellows hands.

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #41056 on: Today at 02:08:01 PM »

He is fat and his name is Albert. And I first called him that after the Bodega affair.
As did many others.

Alvin.  Not Albert. 

Funny how quick you are to loftily lament name-calling by other  members here and yet so proud of yourself when you do it.
And your point is what?

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41057 on: Today at 02:23:42 PM »

He is fat and his name is Albert. And I first called him that after the Bodega affair.
As did many others.

Alvin.  Not Albert. 

Funny how quick you are to loftily lament name-calling by other  members here and yet so proud of yourself when you do it.

It is a classic symptom of Reds tiny tiny dick syndrome, a condition he shares with many of the remaining republicans including defendant trump.

As the prayer says, Lord save us from the tantrums of these sad inadequate men.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41058 on: Today at 02:49:41 PM »

As did many others.

Alvin.  Not Albert. 

And your point is what?
That you are quick to loftily lament name-calling by other  members here and yet so proud of yourself when you do it. Because you do not really object to the name calling you just find it convenient to raise when you are cornered.
« Last Edit: Today at 03:05:34 PM by Hairy Lime »
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #41059 on: Today at 03:04:25 PM »

So what is worse? That Justice Alito, who has routinely given the middle finger to the idea the SCOTUS judges should avoid even the appearance of bias, flew his flag upside down in support of Trump's claim the election was stolen at the same time he was advocating that the court take up election cases or that, having been caught out, he threw his wife under the bus?
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #41060 on: Today at 03:29:23 PM »

So what is worse? That Justice Alito, who has routinely given the middle finger to the idea the SCOTUS judges should avoid even the appearance of bias, flew his flag upside down in support of Trump's claim the election was stolen at the same time he was advocating that the court take up election cases or that, having been caught out, he threw his wife under the bus?
LOL.
You copy that from a DNC news release.

« Last Edit: Today at 03:34:42 PM by jmmengel »

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #41061 on: Today at 03:41:36 PM »

LOL.
You copy that from a DNC news release.
No response on the merits I see. Because it is indefensible.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41062 on: Today at 03:45:59 PM »

Red cannot be civilized. It is best we keep him on a reservation for his people in central Florida till he passes from memory and history unmissed.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman
Pages: 1 ... 2736 2737 [2738]