Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 1272 1273 [1274] 1275 1276 ... 2734

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 504162 times)

kidcarter8

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #19095 on: October 26, 2021, 10:01:51 PM »

NYPD up to 64% but this includes school resource officers who MUST get the shots
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19096 on: October 26, 2021, 10:10:06 PM »

NYPD up to 64% but this includes school resource officers who MUST get the shots

That's below the state rate.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19097 on: October 26, 2021, 11:03:12 PM »

http://www.miamiherald.com/opinion/editorials/article255175642.html

DeathSantis is in over his head in his personal red tide and he will never get his hands clean.

DeathSantis has personally caused the need for so many graves he should quit politics and get to shoveling.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #19098 on: October 27, 2021, 09:22:39 AM »

Manchin and Sinema should grab shovels, too since they are trying so hard to bury democracy.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

Holly Martins

« Reply #19099 on: October 27, 2021, 09:50:04 AM »

According to the nonpartisan organization GovTrack.us, Sinema is the most conservative Democrat in the Senate and has a voting record rated more conservative than Republican Senators Lisa Murkowski and Susan Collins.  During Donald Trumps presidency she voted in agreement with him 50.4% of the time, the third-highest of any Democratic senator. (from wiki)

It could be said that the Senate has a Republican majority.   Not sure thats what many Arizonans voted for,  so I wonder if shes gone in 2024.  OTOH,  maybe a DINO is what most AZ independents really wanted.   

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #19100 on: October 27, 2021, 10:28:34 AM »

According to the nonpartisan organization GovTrack.us, Sinema is the most conservative Democrat in the Senate and has a voting record rated more conservative than Republican Senators Lisa Murkowski and Susan Collins.  During Donald Trumps presidency she voted in agreement with him 50.4% of the time, the third-highest of any Democratic senator. (from wiki)

It could be said that the Senate has a Republican majority.   Not sure thats what many Arizonans voted for,  so I wonder if shes gone in 2024.  OTOH,  maybe a DINO is what most AZ independents really wanted.

Either way she is often referred to as moderate as is Manchin and just as in 2009-2010 the moderates are tanking the Democratic agenda.

Meanwhile the progressives have pretty much agreed to the ransom demands of Manchin and Sinema (and the craven Moderates who are hiding behind their skirts) and they are still threatening to kill the hostage.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19101 on: October 27, 2021, 10:40:31 AM »

I voted for the woman who protested the Gulf War in a pink tutu.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19102 on: October 27, 2021, 10:48:44 AM »

Because her tutu matched yours?
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #19103 on: October 27, 2021, 10:55:49 AM »

Manchin and Sinema should grab shovels, too since they are trying so hard to bury democracy.

Really just doing what they were elected to do.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #19104 on: October 27, 2021, 10:57:45 AM »

Meanwhile the progressives have pretty much agreed to the ransom demands of Manchin and Sinema

Is that right?

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #19105 on: October 27, 2021, 10:59:14 AM »

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/27/us/illinois-jelani-day-investigation/index.html

Jelani Days mother wants the answers she believes national attention got for the Petito family

I agree

What happened to this guy?  Someone has to know something.

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #19106 on: October 27, 2021, 11:05:23 AM »

Barton calls himself an Independent but does not allow that mindset for democrat Senators from Arizona.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2021, 11:51:48 AM by REDSTATEWARD »

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19107 on: October 27, 2021, 12:07:41 PM »

They are not independent. They are whores.

That makes Manchin and Sinema only ten times better than any elected republican, all of whom are murderous lying whores who pimp out their children.

Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19108 on: October 27, 2021, 12:14:55 PM »

Because her tutu matched yours?
No, that's not why.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #19109 on: October 27, 2021, 12:17:28 PM »

They are not independent. They are whores.

That makes Manchin and Sinema only ten times better than any elected republican, all of whom are murderous lying whores who pimp out their children.

Shhh......
Pages: 1 ... 1272 1273 [1274] 1275 1276 ... 2734