Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2515 2516 [2517] 2518 2519 ... 2730

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 503296 times)

Espnthree

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #37740 on: November 13, 2023, 03:13:32 PM »

She is a Palestinian American who supports her people in Gaza. Because she will not REPUDIATE a slogan that means something to her people that is interpreted to mean what others insist it means to THEM.

Like folks who freak out over DEFUND THE POLICE even though what it means will not fit on a bumper sticker.

MTG hollering antisemitism about Tlaib after she yapped about California wildfires being started by Jewish Space Lasers funded by the Rothschilds. Oh, that Marge! She is a card!

Tlaib didn't do the political thing, instead standing by her convictions knowing full well they would be distorted and butchered by everyone jumping on the Israel bandwagon.
What was distorted?

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #37741 on: November 13, 2023, 03:20:43 PM »

Rape and pillage are not part of the Judeo-Christian ethos. If you are a primitive horde you do not attack a modern nation state, should be on the first line of the first page of all your holy books.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37742 on: November 13, 2023, 04:07:10 PM »

Rape and pillage are not part of the Judeo-Christian ethos. If you are a primitive horde you do not attack a modern nation state, should be on the first line of the first page of all your holy books.
And yet throughout history, Christians have raped and pillaged.

Primitive horde. Nothing racist or bigoted about that, nope nope nope.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #37743 on: November 13, 2023, 04:42:54 PM »

Is it the word primitive -non modern or the word horde-a group, that gives you so much trouble? The fine folks in the house disagree; killing babies, raping mothers, shooting grannies, taking hostages etc., etc. is not cause for celebration.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #37744 on: November 13, 2023, 05:25:44 PM »

Is it the word primitive -non modern or the word horde-a group, that gives you so much trouble? The fine folks in the house disagree; killing babies, raping mothers, shooting grannies, taking hostages etc., etc. is not cause for celebration.
It is your application of all of that to people you hate that makes you a racist.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37745 on: November 13, 2023, 08:02:54 PM »

http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2023/11/13/2205591/-House-Republicans-want-to-slash-food-assistance-to-infants-again-It-s-what-they-do?pm_campaign=front_page&pm_source=top_news_slot_6&pm_medium=web

The baby killing terrorist republican party is back at a favorite obsession, starving wee ones in the arms of their weeping mothers. They do anything they can think of to slow down economic recovery and development because they are at heart primitives
« Last Edit: November 13, 2023, 08:04:58 PM by facilitatorn »
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #37746 on: November 14, 2023, 08:11:56 AM »

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #37747 on: November 14, 2023, 11:40:47 AM »

Envisioning a Congress member whose district home address is a halfway house.  Eagerly awaiting his interpretation of the House dress code. 
Mr. Hoover was an engineer. He knew that water trickles down... But he didnt know that money trickled up. Give it to the people at the bottom and the people at the top will have it before night, anyhow. But it will at least have passed through the poor fellows hands.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #37748 on: November 14, 2023, 12:29:14 PM »

Envisioning a Congress member whose district home address is a halfway house.  Eagerly awaiting his interpretation of the House dress code.
I do not think his halfway house is in the district, but the two leading candidates live in Tucson and the East Valley, so...

LarryB!

• View Profile

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #37750 on: November 14, 2023, 01:05:23 PM »

He is the face of the republican party. Also he has done just as much good for the country as the republicans have as a whole for the span of his entire life. I am not sure he is measurably worse than 98 percent of the candidates republicans will be fielding for congressional seats across the country. Republican ideology is nothing but a malignant cancer. Chansley is just another bad cell
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #37751 on: November 14, 2023, 01:10:34 PM »

http://www.theguardian.com/business/2023/nov/14/us-inflation-fuel-housing-cpi-fed

This is why republicans feel they urgently need to step up their sabotage now. Theocratic terrorists hate good news.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #37752 on: November 14, 2023, 02:25:08 PM »

"Thousands gather in Washington in support of Israel."

Good to see that the bullying and anti-semitism hate didn't work.
Go woke, go broke.

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #37753 on: November 14, 2023, 03:57:43 PM »

Mr. Hoover was an engineer. He knew that water trickles down... But he didnt know that money trickled up. Give it to the people at the bottom and the people at the top will have it before night, anyhow. But it will at least have passed through the poor fellows hands.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #37754 on: November 14, 2023, 04:22:20 PM »

People could be forgiven for believing that Israel is so hated in the Middle East because...it is not 'Islamic'...and therefore is blocking the road to an ME Islamic caliphate.
First Israel falls, then Spain is next the ranting Ayatollah type person said.
Saw video of him sayung it.

It's the King (and his allies) or the Ayatollah (and his allies)...every person in the world is going to have to choose, sooner or later.
Go woke, go broke.
Pages: 1 ... 2515 2516 [2517] 2518 2519 ... 2730