Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2516 2517 [2518] 2519 2520 ... 2729

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 503062 times)

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #37755 on: November 14, 2023, 05:56:03 PM »

People could be forgiven for believing that Israel is so hated in the Middle East because...it is not 'Islamic'...and therefore is blocking the road to an ME Islamic caliphate.
First Israel falls, then Spain is next the ranting Ayatollah type person said.
Saw video of him sayung it.

It's the King (and his allies) or the Ayatollah (and his allies)...every person in the world is going to have to choose, sooner or later.
So hang on. Would all the Islamic midgets in the world fight against all the Christian midgets in the world? That would make a good film!
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #37756 on: November 14, 2023, 06:26:31 PM »

People could be forgiven for believing that Israel is so hated in the Middle East because...it is not 'Islamic'...and therefore is blocking the road to an ME Islamic caliphate.
First Israel falls, then Spain is next the ranting Ayatollah type person said.
Saw video of him sayung it.

It's the King (and his allies) or the Ayatollah (and his allies)...every person in the world is going to have to choose, sooner or later.
So hang on. Would all the Islamic midgets in the world fight against all the Christian midgets in the world? That would make a good film!

Don't think you'd be allowed to do that.
"Dwarf-tossing" contests were banned on my Gold Coast...even though " no dwarf was harmed in the making of these contests", and the dwarfs/dwarves were volunteers, and making heaps of cash.
Go woke, go broke.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #37757 on: November 14, 2023, 07:51:53 PM »

Quite a day inD.C.

100,000 + March in support of Israel and its response to Hamas atrocities, led by unanimous bipartisan support of dem and GOP leadership.  Meshes nicely with the bi partisan censure of Rashida Tailib and the strong words of support for Israel from the President. 

In Congress dems and republicans  gave new House Leader Mike Johnson a huge victory in averting a Government shutdown.

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #37758 on: November 14, 2023, 08:21:54 PM »

If my view is a minority opinion, that does not alter the facts which I (and others) have presented here the past few weeks and am willing to discuss.  Screaming SCOREBOARD is not engaging in real discussion or responsive to countering points.  So it may be ignored and the mental midgets tossed into the ignore box.  Which will be happening...shortly.

Mr. Hoover was an engineer. He knew that water trickles down... But he didnt know that money trickled up. Give it to the people at the bottom and the people at the top will have it before night, anyhow. But it will at least have passed through the poor fellows hands.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #37759 on: November 14, 2023, 08:31:06 PM »

If my view is a minority opinion, that does not alter the facts which I (and others) have presented here the past few weeks and am willing to discuss.  Screaming SCOREBOARD is not engaging in real discussion or responsive to countering points.  So it may be ignored and the mental midgets tossed into the ignore box.  Which will be happening...shortly.
Ok.Goodby YankGuy.(Mental Midget?)

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #37760 on: November 14, 2023, 08:38:44 PM »

Saying that something is a minority opinion while in the same post decrying a SCOREBOARD philosophy is an impressive accomplishment.
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #37761 on: November 14, 2023, 08:41:04 PM »

Ok.Goodby YankGuy.(Mental Midget?)

That is not my post.
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #37762 on: November 14, 2023, 08:43:38 PM »

I was saying the numbers, in the House vote or on the Mall, had no bearing on the facts I have been trying to discuss.  Sorry if that was garbled. 

And it was Red who obsession with scoreboard I was directing the comment to.  I.e. he never engaged with actual substantive points of Israeli policy.
Mr. Hoover was an engineer. He knew that water trickles down... But he didnt know that money trickled up. Give it to the people at the bottom and the people at the top will have it before night, anyhow. But it will at least have passed through the poor fellows hands.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #37763 on: November 14, 2023, 09:00:13 PM »

Saying that something is a minority opinion while in the same post decrying a SCOREBOARD philosophy is an impressive accomplishment.
So,let me get this straight.
The Censure of Tailib was what?
A bipartisan (almostlandslide) repudiation of a House member to her party leader over  the USA  support of Israel.  And you chalk it up to , well they had the votes so why not?
Why would the democrats support Tailib and embarrass Biden?

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #37764 on: November 14, 2023, 09:02:29 PM »

I was not talking to you or about your post. Dope.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #37765 on: November 14, 2023, 09:06:24 PM »

I was saying the numbers, in the House vote or on the Mall, had no bearing on the facts I have been trying to discuss.  Sorry if that was garbled. 
LOL.  I may have to revise my assessment of your idiocy.

And it was Red who obsession with scoreboard I was directing the comment to.  I.e. he never engaged with actual substantive points of Israeli policy.
You must have been asleep for the last 75 years.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37766 on: November 14, 2023, 09:08:08 PM »

Speaker Jefferies looks like he will be able to avoid a government shutdown by leading the House to adopt a continuing resolution the Senate can pass. The republicans should really look to see if they can find someone to take charge of their side of the isle if they ever want a seat at the table to seriously advance any of their priorities. It may be an aftershock of republicans losing the culture war
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #37767 on: November 14, 2023, 09:13:32 PM »

I was not talking to you or about your post. Dope.
Does not change my post.

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #37768 on: November 15, 2023, 01:31:28 AM »

Quite a day inD.C.

100,000 + March in support of Israel and its response to Hamas atrocities, led by unanimous bipartisan support of dem and GOP leadership.  Meshes nicely with the bi partisan censure of Rashida Tailib and the strong words of support for Israel from the President. 

In Congress dems and republicans  gave new House Leader Mike Johnson a huge victory in averting a Government shutdown.

And now the Speaker is Hakeem Jeffries bitch.

Who thought it wa a good idea to put John Hagee, pastor of an evangelical megachurch in Texas and head of an influential group called Christians United for Israel on the program today?

The same guy who claimed that God sent Hitler to create Israel, blamed Jews for the Holocaust, and claimed that the anti-christ will be partially Jewish?

Said anti-Christ will strike a peace deal between Israel and Palestine triggering an invasion five armies from Europe and a shit load of Arabs which will lead a pissed off, vengeful God to lay waste to the land killing four out of every five invaders while leaving the land in devastating ruin.

At this point every true believing Christian and all the dead Christians (what about the cremated and or vaporized?) will be raised up by the Christ who has returned, and Raptured into heaven. Jews will be welcome to rise up, too IF they have converted beforehand, https://jewsforjesus.org/

This wonderful event is oft known as Armageddon where the Hebrew state is destroyed for the salvation of Christians.

But do not take my word for it.

https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/2020-06-22/ty-article-opinion/.premium/john-hagee-is-a-hate-preaching-annexationist-extremist-hes-no-friend-of-israel/0000017f-e0ea-d804-ad7f-f1fafedf0000
« Last Edit: November 15, 2023, 01:33:24 AM by LarryB! »

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #37769 on: November 15, 2023, 04:29:07 AM »

Looking at the Hagee site I dont see any Hitler stuff. Only support for Israel. Crazy dreamed up shite.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.
Pages: 1 ... 2516 2517 [2518] 2519 2520 ... 2729