Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2691 2692 [2693] 2694 2695 ... 2729

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 503040 times)

jmmengel

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #40380 on: April 01, 2024, 08:21:38 PM »

Had the same impression.

Is Lime's new tagline John Mulaney?  He has got a standup routine like that.  Funny and sad.  And Georgetown price tag for sitting in rooms with other people who like books too is stratospheric in altitude.  We need to bring back book reading clubs for people under 60.  If you are gonna just do the STEM thing in college because you want ROI, then society should at least foster enjoying the world a lobrarycard opens up FFS.
Never let it be said that Barton du jour has a clue to the conversation

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #40381 on: April 01, 2024, 09:09:08 PM »

No I love the Latinos except for illegal aliens and sociopaths. I am especially fond of eastern Europeans but not as illegal aliens. No I do not want religious terrorists of any type. Dont blow up my landmark buildings or shoot up my concerts. Keep that whaco suicidal Sharia stuff over there. 9-11 is all you need to know or how about the Boston bombathon. Have to give Donald credit for cleaning up that mess. Used to have what seemed like one mass religious killing a month under Bush and Obama. Now it is mainly home grown psychopaths.

Liberal elites are still trying to paint anyone opposed to mass immigration as a racist. Amazing the walls are collapsing around them. The mayors of sanctuary cities are crying for help. Border governors are calling up the troops.
Not all people who want increased border security are racists, but all people who are racists want increased border security.
Based on what?
  Incredibly everybody seems to hate mass immigration more than they fear crazy donald?
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40382 on: April 01, 2024, 09:10:08 PM »

So according to the Catholic Bishop of D.C. Joe Biden can aptly be described as a Cafeteria Catholic .

That explains the White House rules that any entry entered in the Easter Egg Design competition be
void of religious symbols.

On the holiest Christian day of the year for those who comprise 70 per cent of his constituency.?
Oh, and about that? Religious symbols and themes were banned from the Easter egg contest under Trump as well. And, as it turns out, Obama. And Bush Ii. And Clinton. And Bush I. And Reagan.

"Emily Metz, president and CEO of the American Egg Board, a group that supports the White House Egg Roll, said in a statement, "The American Egg Board has been a supporter of the White House Easter Egg Roll for over 45 years and the guideline language referenced in recent news reports has consistently applied to the board since its founding, across administrations."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna145771
on the holiest Christian day of the year for those who comprise 70 per cent of his constituency.,?

Not the holiest day of the year. The White House Easter Egg Roll takes place on the Monday after Resurrection Sunday.
So it has no connection to Easter?

Religious connection?

Fuck no.

He did not rise on Sunday then go to brunch on Monday.
Emmaus?
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40383 on: April 01, 2024, 09:51:24 PM »

Had the same impression.

Is Lime's new tagline John Mulaney?  He has got a standup routine like that.  Funny and sad.  And Georgetown price tag for sitting in rooms with other people who like books too is stratospheric in altitude.  We need to bring back book reading clubs for people under 60.  If you are gonna just do the STEM thing in college because you want ROI, then society should at least foster enjoying the world a lobrarycard opens up FFS.

Machines make better English majors these days.

There may end up being only six of them, but they will easily handle all the work.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #40385 on: April 01, 2024, 10:36:50 PM »

Had the same impression.

Quite right.  It doesn't need to be said!
Mr. Hoover was an engineer. He knew that water trickles down... But he didnt know that money trickled up. Give it to the people at the bottom and the people at the top will have it before night, anyhow. But it will at least have passed through the poor fellows hands.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #40386 on: April 02, 2024, 02:53:05 PM »

Had the same impression.

Quite right.  It doesn't need to be said!

It has been established more conclusively than the tendency of Red to be a complete piece of shit.

Richard P. Feynman

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #40387 on: April 02, 2024, 07:59:26 PM »

US Constitution triumphs over Biden, again!

A federal district court has overturned the Biden administration climate rule that required states to track and set reduction goals for greenhouse gas emissions from vehicles on highways.

Modern constitutional doctrine allows Congress to demand much from states, but it cannot commandeer or coerce the apparatus of state governments into mere administrative districts of the federal government.

So says the Judge.

Thus, Biden is a threat to democracy.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2024, 08:01:05 PM by jmmengel »

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #40388 on: April 02, 2024, 08:05:12 PM »

Yawn.
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #40389 on: April 02, 2024, 08:21:09 PM »

At no point have you ever referred to Trump, your God and the man you will vote for again, as a threat to democracy. When you do I might take your  observations a little more seriously. But probably not.

But more importantly you said you were not going to respond to me anymore. It appears that Hairy Lime is right about you.
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #40390 on: April 02, 2024, 09:06:01 PM »

At no point have you ever referred to Trump, your God and the man you will vote for again, as a threat to democracy. When you do I might take your  observations a little more seriously. But probably not.

But more importantly you said you were not going to respond to me anymore. It appears that Hairy Lime is right about you.
As always you run from the debate.
Biden consistently defies our democracy and loses case after case in the Courts trying to rule as a dictator
You do not understand Federalism and never have
Your only argument is Trump is worse.
You cannot defend Biden but how could you?

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #40391 on: April 02, 2024, 09:26:40 PM »

Yawn.

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #40392 on: April 02, 2024, 09:47:22 PM »

Yawn.
Biden incompetence bores you.
We get it.

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #40393 on: April 02, 2024, 09:59:20 PM »

Worst than I thougt, based on Easter messages Biden is not being pushed by his party into mass immigration but by his own religious convictions. He believes god has sent him to save all of the crying children of the world. He has to be stopped.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #40394 on: April 03, 2024, 12:57:46 AM »

Worst than I thougt, based on Easter messages Biden is not being pushed by his party into mass immigration but by his own religious convictions. He believes god has sent him to save all of the crying children of the world. He has to be stopped.

He should ring ScoMo, he'll show Joe how to have sovereign borders, secure borders.
Go woke, go broke.
Pages: 1 ... 2691 2692 [2693] 2694 2695 ... 2729