Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2698 2699 [2700] 2701 2702 ... 2730

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 503282 times)

luee

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #40485 on: April 08, 2024, 10:20:54 AM »

Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40486 on: April 08, 2024, 10:42:14 AM »

Is Texas Being Invaded? Founding Fathers Would Say 'Yes'

https://www.newsweek.com/texas-being-invaded-founding-fathers-would-say-yes-opinion-1887113
The Founding Fathers had an open border immigration policy you fatuous nincompoop.

And whoever wrote that apparently missed the whole "Civil War" thing.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #40487 on: April 08, 2024, 10:43:32 AM »

Found myself contemplating the concept of Cafeteria Catholics yesterday, Divine Mercy Sunday, when we are treated to the following, from The Acts of the Apostles:

Now the company of those who believed were of one heart and soul, and no one said that any of the things which he possessed was his own, but they had everything in common. And with great power the apostles gave their testimony to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus, and great grace was upon them all. There was not a needy person among them, for as many as were possessors of lands or houses sold them, and brought the proceeds of what was sold and laid it at the apostles

neatly pedicured feet.  Free pedicures are part of communal life.  I was fortunate enough to visit the sacred reliquary of toenail clippings at the Shrine of St. Nguyen.
The missed apostrophe strikes again. Corrected.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2024, 10:46:26 AM by Hairy Lime »
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #40488 on: April 08, 2024, 11:27:25 AM »

Florida is a solid Red State.

Registration numbers show GOPers are close to a Million voters ahead of democrats.

Discuss.

For decades the majority of white women have voted GOP.

A shit load of those women want their bodies back.

Discuss
You and Harry greatly misread the population of Florida.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40489 on: April 08, 2024, 12:22:18 PM »

Many Floridians chose a party affiliation when the republicans were more of a political party and less of a death cult refuge for the worst criminals in the nation.

In the Florida senate race voters will be asked to chose between Medicare fraud and the US Constitution. In certain congressional races voters must decide if they are for republican sex trafficking or the American way of life.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #40490 on: April 08, 2024, 01:38:39 PM »

AIEE! AIEE! God has started to eat the sun! The end is at hand!

- Marjorie Taylor Greene

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #40491 on: April 08, 2024, 01:41:08 PM »

https://wapo.st/3PTwnjT

(free gift link)

Mr. Hoover was an engineer. He knew that water trickles down... But he didnt know that money trickled up. Give it to the people at the bottom and the people at the top will have it before night, anyhow. But it will at least have passed through the poor fellows hands.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #40492 on: April 08, 2024, 02:29:32 PM »

I am convinced that she says a good amount of what she says just for publicity.
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #40493 on: April 08, 2024, 02:32:30 PM »

Sometimes I read something she says and I think, "No one could possibly be that stupid". Then I read one of bambu's posts and I am not so sure.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #40494 on: April 08, 2024, 03:30:07 PM »

Sometimes I read something she says and I think, "No one could possibly be that stupid". Then I read one of bambu's posts and I am not so sure.

They drink from very similar urinals.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #40495 on: April 08, 2024, 04:32:26 PM »

You know, I am starting to think this guy may take more votes from Trump than Biden.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2024/04/06/rfk-jr-jan-6-insurrection-trump-biden/73227681007/

LarryB!

• View Profile

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #40497 on: April 08, 2024, 08:22:30 PM »

You know, I am starting to think this guy may take more votes from Trump than Biden.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2024/04/06/rfk-jr-jan-6-insurrection-trump-biden/73227681007/

I always figured him more of a Trump spoiler from the moment he started in with the vaccine hogwash, and wondered if Democrats should work harder to help him get qualification signatures.  AFAIK he has only gotten on the ballot in Utah.  But hey even a write-in vote still potentially takes away a Trump vote. 
Mr. Hoover was an engineer. He knew that water trickles down... But he didnt know that money trickled up. Give it to the people at the bottom and the people at the top will have it before night, anyhow. But it will at least have passed through the poor fellows hands.

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #40498 on: April 08, 2024, 10:45:26 PM »

I always figured him more of a Trump spoiler from the moment he started in with the vaccine hogwash, and wondered if Democrats should work harder to help him get qualification signatures.  AFAIK he has only gotten on the ballot in Utah.  But hey even a write-in vote still potentially takes away a Trump vote.
Or a Biden vote

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #40499 on: April 09, 2024, 02:30:00 AM »

Red has had a cope cage bolted to his cranium. He still fantasizes about his tzar rolling tanks up main streets all across the USA and a repeat of the plague and crash administration that he so much enjoyed. I am going into this election season with the idea that for every republican drummed out of office and every Democratic seat held Red will lose a pint of blood. It is good motivation for field work.

Richard P. Feynman
Pages: 1 ... 2698 2699 [2700] 2701 2702 ... 2730