Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 02:47:10 AM 
Started by josh - Last post by facilitatorn
Nauru will be fine as your final destination.

on: Today at 12:28:37 AM 
Started by josh - Last post by bambu.
I do not want you banned, Bambu. I want to see you caught without your papers and sent to an alien detention gulag never to be seen or heard from again. I just want you to be treated with the respect and consideration you clearly deserve.

Exactly why I'll never be leaving Australia's shores.

on: Today at 12:05:45 AM 
Started by Administrator - Last post by facilitatorn
We have Brunson, Randle, Robinson, Hart, Donte and Deuce locked up for next season. As priority to retain we have OG and Hartenstein. Clearing Bogey makes that fiscally doable. I would also like to retain Precious and Burks if those guys will take reasonable offers. This would bring us near the tax line and have us fill out the roster with near minimum and minimum deals along with rookie contracts.

We know we have a good mix with enough firepower to win our way into the playoffs. The goal will be to pair back minutes and dole out rest so we can get more of our core into the playoffs healthy and ready to play.

Hartenstein Robinson
Randle Achuiwa
Anonoby Hart
DiVincenzo Burks
Brunson McBride

Add two rookies and two ring chasers, preferably one a stretch five, and we can give the East a run for its money if not the league. I will be happy if we go that route and do not needlessly over complicate things with our roster construction.

on: May 20, 2024, 11:49:57 PM 
Without Red, how would we know how the right wing fluffs its imbeciles?

on: May 20, 2024, 11:48:16 PM 
I do not want you banned, Bambu. I want to see you caught without your papers and sent to an alien detention gulag never to be seen or heard from again. I just want you to be treated with the respect and consideration you clearly deserve.

on: May 20, 2024, 10:21:19 PM 
Started by josh - Last post by bambu.
Sky News:

"Good riddance to a bad man".

#####

Indeed.

It is a little early for that if you are still able to post here. Sky news has never been a useful or reliable source of news so it is not much of a surprise they jumped the gun with your obituary

Please explain.
You are a horrible person. That is my take on it.

Sounds like he's trying to get me banned, while at the same time hurling personal insults at other forum members here that would see him banned in most other forums.

on: May 20, 2024, 10:00:56 PM 
Started by josh - Last post by Yankguy1
The best!!!!

on: May 20, 2024, 09:42:25 PM 
Started by josh - Last post by jmmengel
Best Headline of the Day.

Biden to MoreHouse Graduates;
America Hates You!

on: May 20, 2024, 09:07:37 PM 
Started by josh - Last post by jmmengel
Well.
After five weeks Alvins crck prosecution   team has uncovered a crime!

Its star witness, Michael Cohen, stole money from his Client!

I swear the jury when it gets to the jury room cannot be faulted for concluding Alvin has played them for saps.
If there is one thing a Trump voter like you should know about it is being played for a sap.
How is that ?
Because Trump plays you for a sap.
  Note the use of the phrase, "should know" with emphasis on the should. Saps like you do not realize they are being played. That is what makes them saps.
I think Barton my be more feeble minded than Biden.

on: May 20, 2024, 08:56:01 PM 
Republicans are getting ready to show the nation once again how weak they are on border security.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10