Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2506 2507 [2508] 2509 2510 ... 2728

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 502556 times)

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #37605 on: November 05, 2023, 12:35:46 PM »

I can scarcely believe this possible, but....could the GOP be throwing wrenches into Biden attempts to strengthen our borders just so they can accuse him of being ineffectual on border security,
The whole world already knows Biden is clueless on the US Southern border.

All the nasty little voices screaming inside Reds head tell him so.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #37606 on: November 05, 2023, 02:05:11 PM »

So if I was a grand Ayatollah set on destroying modern infidel democracies what would I do? Get tens of thousands my royal guards to the Southern border of course. Exchange table cloths for strawhats and wait on line. Create havoc with the economy and promote hamas, hezballah , antisemitic, and anti-Israeli causes with well funded sleeper cells.

Indeed.

CBS News:

In fiscal year 2023, Border Patrol reported apprehending 151 migrants with positive terrorism watchlist matches who entered the U.S. illegally along the southern border,

Operative word is apprehended

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #37607 on: November 05, 2023, 02:44:40 PM »

So if I was a grand Ayatollah set on destroying modern infidel democracies what would I do? Get tens of thousands my royal guards to the Southern border of course. Exchange table cloths for strawhats and wait on line. Create havoc with the economy and promote hamas, hezballah , antisemitic, and anti-Israeli causes with well funded sleeper cells.

Indeed.

CBS News:

In fiscal year 2023, Border Patrol reported apprehending 151 migrants with positive terrorism watchlist matches who entered the U.S. illegally along the southern border,

What about the ones they didn't catch?
Go woke, go broke.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #37608 on: November 05, 2023, 05:17:44 PM »

Are they coming for you yet?
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #37609 on: November 05, 2023, 07:22:14 PM »

Hey Joe!

Your own in house propaganda poll has got a lot of democrats shitting bricks.
If we wind up again with Trump will you take credit?

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/11/05/us/politics/biden-trump-2024-poll.html

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #37610 on: November 05, 2023, 08:47:38 PM »

Hey Joe!

Your own in house propaganda poll has got a lot of democrats shitting bricks.
If we wind up again with Trump will you take credit?

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/11/05/us/politics/biden-trump-2024-poll.html

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #37611 on: November 05, 2023, 11:04:56 PM »

Ward at his time of the month.

Richard P. Feynman

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #37612 on: November 06, 2023, 12:04:05 AM »

The most revealing part of the NYTimes Poll story is that an UNAMED democrat beats Trump by 8 points.
Not a great report card for Biden since the survey also shows 71% of voters think he is too old to run again, including 51% of Democrats.

But, but, but
Bidenomics!
Indictments!

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #37613 on: November 06, 2023, 12:34:00 AM »

UAW contract

Cap on insulin and other drugs

Manufacturing revived for the first time since Reagan killed it

Shrinking wealth gap

Reduced crime

Containing republican evil

He will do even more in his second term.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #37614 on: November 06, 2023, 01:58:46 AM »

Surely it's about time Washington pulled funding for, and jumped on, schools and universities allowing antisemitism and frightening etc of Jewish students.

ScoMo is visiting Israel atm.
Outside wrecked homes in a kibbutz that was atrocity attacked by evil Hamas terrorists...ScoMo said, pointing all around:

"This is the end result of antisemitism".
« Last Edit: November 06, 2023, 02:22:14 AM by bambu. »
Go woke, go broke.

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #37615 on: November 06, 2023, 08:07:31 AM »

Should be an age limit, if you have to drag out octos to run against each other the country is in terrible shape.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #37616 on: November 06, 2023, 09:07:32 AM »

Mr. Hoover was an engineer. He knew that water trickles down... But he didnt know that money trickled up. Give it to the people at the bottom and the people at the top will have it before night, anyhow. But it will at least have passed through the poor fellows hands.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37617 on: November 06, 2023, 09:56:03 AM »

Indeed.

CBS News:

How many terrorists acts in the US have been committed by people who entered illegally over the Southern border?
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #37618 on: November 06, 2023, 10:08:18 AM »

I imagine Luee believes that the mere illegal crossing of the Southern border constitutes terrorism as it certainly terrifies him.
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37619 on: November 06, 2023, 01:45:28 PM »

The most revealing part of the NYTimes Poll story is that an UNAMED democrat beats Trump by 8 points.
Not a great report card for Biden since the survey also shows 71% of voters think he is too old to run again, including 51% of Democrats.

But, but, but
Bidenomics!
Indictments!
And of course it the thought that what that poll actually shows is that people like Bidenomics has never taken the incredibly brief trip of crossing your, for lack of a better term, mind. I think Biden is too old, but at least he knows where Hungary is and will not be serving his next term from prison.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.
Pages: 1 ... 2506 2507 [2508] 2509 2510 ... 2728