Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2658 2659 [2660] 2661 2662 ... 2731

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 503448 times)

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #39885 on: March 10, 2024, 06:59:21 PM »

I love my tik tok, liberal elites have decided it is part of a commie plot to take over the world. Please! Open borders no, tik tok yes.

Tik Toc can be a vessel of peace with the Chinese, and can help to bring the youth of China together with the youth of the United States, the world wide web can be a vessel of peace.

And we are all equal, and there is no such thing as an illegal human being, we are all God's children.

Of note, for the refugees, the forest of Canada is a good safe place, and there are peaceful Forest Service jobs in Canada; Kiwanis International has a Village in Victoria, Canada, and Victoria, Canada, is a wonderful place to send the desperate refugees.

In the USA we need to hook the workers up with good union jobs, as the immigrants come to America then we need to send them to where the jobs are for their specific skill. And we need Teachers for Kentucky, Arkansas, and for Tennessee, etc, and Biden is going to give the Teachers a raise in pay.

Salute,

Tony V.

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #39886 on: March 10, 2024, 07:02:55 PM »

Write in that guy up around Boston who wears a boot on his head. 

I'd post a pic and name, but there's Google and I'm going back outside - glorious early Spring here.

Did anyone see the new political comedy yet - Regime
Mr. Hoover was an engineer. He knew that water trickles down... But he didnt know that money trickled up. Give it to the people at the bottom and the people at the top will have it before night, anyhow. But it will at least have passed through the poor fellows hands.

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #39887 on: March 10, 2024, 07:15:54 PM »

That Biden offends you so much you should vote for Trump.
I have never voted for Trump.
You must not pay much attention to posts on here.
This is not a zero sum proposition. Criticism of Biden is not an endorsement of Trump nor a reason to vote for him.
Last month I proposed Biden drop out and hand the White House to Harris since we can likely endure 4 years  of her rudderless leadership.

But the best strategy I see is not to vote at all.
Congress will remain divided and SCOTUS is rock solid behind the Constitution and the government it stands for.

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #39888 on: March 10, 2024, 08:13:28 PM »

Excellent strategy, one every sentient Republican should embrace!
Mr. Hoover was an engineer. He knew that water trickles down... But he didnt know that money trickled up. Give it to the people at the bottom and the people at the top will have it before night, anyhow. But it will at least have passed through the poor fellows hands.

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #39889 on: March 10, 2024, 08:38:37 PM »

Excellent strategy, one every sentient Republican should embrace!
I doubt you have any clue

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #39890 on: March 10, 2024, 10:10:43 PM »

As much as I hate it I have to vote against the open border candidate. Dont feed me the crap about a nation of immigrants and  the crying babies. Vets., the old, and the poor are all suffering. Inflation is out of sight.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #39891 on: March 10, 2024, 10:14:50 PM »

Yawn
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39892 on: March 10, 2024, 10:50:25 PM »

As much as I hate it I have to vote against the open border candidate. Dont feed me the crap about a nation of immigrants and  the crying babies. Vets., the old, and the poor are all suffering. Inflation is out of sight.

There is no open borders candidate.

There is a gaping hole in your head where all the brains leaked out. Trying to plug it with meth and TikTok does not seem to help you at all.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #39893 on: March 11, 2024, 09:54:04 AM »

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #39894 on: March 11, 2024, 09:54:27 AM »

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39895 on: March 11, 2024, 11:16:52 AM »

As much as I hate it I have to vote against the open border candidate.
Tbere is no open border candidate you stupid patsy.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #39896 on: March 11, 2024, 11:19:05 AM »

Bull shit. I believed you 8 years ago but your entire posting history since then belies that.
Enough attention to know you are a PROVEN LIAR.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #39897 on: March 11, 2024, 11:31:28 AM »

Bull shit. I believed you 8 years ago but your entire posting history since then belies that.
Enough attention to know you are a PROVEN LIAR.
LOL!

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #39898 on: March 11, 2024, 11:48:29 AM »

Easy to understand why Jimmy Kimmel ,et al,  found Katie Britt a convenient political punching bag.
The larger public audience were not impressed on the Biden SOTU tirade.
ABC:

President Joe Biden State of the Union address last week failed to improve his popularity on key issues among Americans, a new ABC News/Ipsos poll found Sunday; therefore, his campaign received no boost heading into the 2024 presidential election.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #39899 on: March 11, 2024, 11:59:23 AM »

Easy to understand why Jimmy Kimmel ,et al,  found Katie Britt a convenient political punching bag.
The larger public audience were not impressed on the Biden SOTU tirade.
ABC:

President Joe Biden State of the Union address last week failed to improve his popularity on key issues among Americans, a new ABC News/Ipsos poll found Sunday; therefore, his campaign received no boost heading into the 2024 presidential election.
Raised a ton of money off it, though. And at least he did not deliberately imply that an event that took place in Mexico 20 years ago happened in the US under Biden.
Pages: 1 ... 2658 2659 [2660] 2661 2662 ... 2731