Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2715 2716 [2717] 2718 2719 ... 2729

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 502787 times)

bambu.

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #40740 on: April 27, 2024, 09:22:39 PM »

Four years and seven million aliens ago no poll would have favored Hamas.

35,000 dead and 80,000 wounded Gazans ago and no poll would be down on Israel. Throw in 1.6 million food insecure (starving) folks and a whole lot of the world now says Fuck Israel!

Some brown guy must have long dicked a girl luee liked and lost.

Vs are only 5" long.

You speak from first hand knowledge?

From extensive internet research.
The average P is only 5.5".

Female comedian said:
"Woman not doing as desired ...they say "she needs a big D".
No I don't, I don't want my pelvis broken"!
« Last Edit: April 27, 2024, 09:25:42 PM by bambu. »
Go woke, go broke.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40741 on: April 27, 2024, 09:28:21 PM »

Most of the ones who have not been bombed dead by the IDF.

bambu is an ideas man.

You do regularly regurgitate some of the worst ideas imaginable.

Fortunately you are not much of a man at all. That helps you stay a stupid useless mouth instead of becoming the bad man you would really like to be.

You seem to be small and unsatisfying in every way. It probably does stem from your anatomy.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #40742 on: April 27, 2024, 09:41:24 PM »

http://www.politico.com/news/2024/04/27/supreme-court-trump-immunity-00154744

The primary conservative legal theory says hang trump from the nearest yardarm.

The question is how many justices hate the law enough to let the fucktard go free to crime again?
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #40743 on: April 27, 2024, 09:48:21 PM »

bambu is an ideas man.

Fortunately you are not much of a man at all. That helps you stay a stupid useless mouth instead of becoming the bad man you would really like to be.

You seem to be small and unsatisfying in every way. It probably does stem from your anatomy.

Well it seems to me that the protesting students, who are allegedly the best and brightest, don't have the first clue about the real world.
In my mind their travelling to Gaza .....to negotiate with terrorists, talk them into releasing the hostages, then surrendering so that Israel would be safe for a while until the next lot of "river to the sea" atrocity/torturing invaders attack.....is a great idea.

Someone should explain to them that the well from which they're drinking their cool, clear, safe, comfortable water today was dug by bombing Germany into rubble, fire bombing Tokyo into ash, and nuking Japan twice.

Someone should, they really should.
Don't know what they're teaching them in schools and the university, but it doesn't seem to be "reality".
Go woke, go broke.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #40744 on: April 27, 2024, 11:39:38 PM »

A little razing might improve the property value where you live, in fact it might be the only way. However when you start wishing that shit on people you do not know or understand all I can say is go fuck yourself Bambu.

When you, specifically you, put seems to me and real world in the same sentence you have already sped far off the rails into utter and atrocious bullshit as you demonstrate clearly in your post above.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #40745 on: April 27, 2024, 11:58:58 PM »

A little razing might improve the property value where you live, in fact it might be the only way. However when you start wishing that shit on people you do not know or understand all I can say is go fuck yourself Bambu.

When you, specifically you, put seems to me and real world in the same sentence you have already sped far off the rails into utter and atrocious bullshit as you demonstrate clearly in your post above.

I don't wish that on anyone...and if I'd been alive in WW2 I wouldn't have wished 'Pear Harbour' on anyone either.

Japan and Germany in WW2 slaughtered/tortured to death 405,399 precious Americans...wounded 670,846.
In WW1...116,516 were killed, dead, never to come home alive again....204,002 wounded.

America/Allies did what had to be done.
Could seem harsh bombing and nuking Japan and Germany, unless your head was the next one up on the chopping block of death.
Go woke, go broke.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #40746 on: April 28, 2024, 03:08:20 AM »

Israel is in the wrong place. That said, if you cannot think of a way to handle business better than the common practice of the teens or forties of the last century you definitely do not deserve nukes.

Your learning curve is nonexistent, Bambi. That is why you remain a classic fucktard.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #40747 on: April 28, 2024, 03:11:10 AM »

http://www.salon.com/2024/04/27/bill-barr-didnt-take-execution-orders-too-literally/?in_brief=true

How Bill Barr goes trough life without getting punched in the face far more often is a total mystery.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #40748 on: April 28, 2024, 04:57:59 AM »

http://www.salon.com/2024/04/27/bill-barr-didnt-take-execution-orders-too-literally/?in_brief=true

How Bill Barr goes trough life without getting punched in the face far more often is a total mystery.

One punch can kill.
Punching has gone out of style...harsh penalties now for punching causing death.
Go woke, go broke.

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #40749 on: April 28, 2024, 10:29:12 AM »

Four years and seven million aliens ago no poll would have favored Hamas.

35,000 dead and 80,000 wounded Gazans ago and no poll would be down on Israel. Throw in 1.6 million food insecure (starving) folks and a whole lot of the world now says Fuck Israel!

Some brown guy must have long dicked a girl luee liked and lost.

Vs are only 5" long.

You speak from first hand knowledge?

From extensive internet research.
The average P is only 5.5".

Female comedian said:
"Woman not doing as desired ...they say "she needs a big D".
No I don't, I don't want my pelvis broken"!

What is a V?

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #40750 on: April 28, 2024, 10:51:39 AM »

bambu is an ideas man.

Well it seems to me that the protesting students, who are allegedly the best and brightest, don't have the first clue about the real world.
In my mind their travelling to Gaza .....to negotiate with terrorists, talk them into releasing the hostages, then surrendering so that Israel would be safe for a while until the next lot of "river to the sea" atrocity/torturing invaders attack.....is a great idea.

Someone should explain to them that the well from which they're drinking their cool, clear, safe, comfortable water today was dug by bombing Germany into rubble, fire bombing Tokyo into ash, and nuking Japan twice.

Someone should, they really should.
Don't know what they're teaching them in schools and the university, but it doesn't seem to be "reality".

It appears Israel can conduct precision air strikes such as the one that took out two top Iranian generals in Damascus yet drop 2,000 lb dumb bombs on civilian centers killing 35,000 people in retaliation for the barbaric attack by Hamas that killed 1,200 and snatched 230 multinational hostages.

In the 80s we protested the apartheid regime in South Africa and we were told we were not being realistic.

Meanwhile

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/thousands-israelis-join-anti-government-protests-calling-new-elections-2024-04-20/Our

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40751 on: April 28, 2024, 10:56:03 AM »

One punch can kill.
Especially if he is a Chinese lollipop man.
Punching has gone out of style...harsh penalties now for punching causing death.
As always. Now and always beating a man to death is murder.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #40752 on: April 28, 2024, 11:11:48 AM »

Bambu, after World War II we created the United Nations, and the Central Intelligence Agency, in order to prevent future world wars from happening.

On the issue of Apartheid, I met the guy who wrote "Amistad," Spielberg made his movie, he is from South Africa, he said that during Apartheid he was not even allowed to be at a party with white people. He used the money that he made from "Amistad" to open 5 McDonald's restaurants in South Africa and he hired his family members to work at his restaurants.

The neighborhood around USC is full of people from El Salvador, they know all about the real world. Wendy Carrillo is the local politician there. That whole area is Roman Catholic.

On the issue of the refugees from the Middle East, the forest of Canada would be a nice safe place for them, Kiwanis International has a village in Victoria, British Columbia, and that would be the perfect spot to take the refugees from the Middle East, and they can work jobs in the forestry industry, etc.

Salute,

Tony V.

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #40753 on: April 28, 2024, 11:53:30 AM »

Israel is in the wrong place. That said, if you cannot think of a way to handle business better than the common practice of the teens or forties of the last century you definitely do not deserve nukes.

No one deserves nukes.  We are just stuck with them because Truman had to show the Russians what a city annihilation device we had by actually annihilating a city with one.  And the arms race was on.  Stupidest Sword of Damocles Over Every Human Head EVER!
« Last Edit: April 28, 2024, 12:05:25 PM by Oiled »
Mr. Hoover was an engineer. He knew that water trickles down... But he didnt know that money trickled up. Give it to the people at the bottom and the people at the top will have it before night, anyhow. But it will at least have passed through the poor fellows hands.

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #40754 on: April 28, 2024, 11:54:41 AM »

http://www.politico.com/news/2024/04/27/supreme-court-trump-immunity-00154744

The primary conservative legal theory says hang trump from the nearest yardarm.

The question is how many justices hate the law enough to let the fucktard go free to crime again?

I got whiplash watching the Originalists swerve away from that doctrine this week. 
Mr. Hoover was an engineer. He knew that water trickles down... But he didnt know that money trickled up. Give it to the people at the bottom and the people at the top will have it before night, anyhow. But it will at least have passed through the poor fellows hands.
Pages: 1 ... 2715 2716 [2717] 2718 2719 ... 2729