Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2692 2693 [2694] 2695 2696 ... 2737

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 505081 times)

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #40395 on: April 03, 2024, 01:35:51 AM »

Worst than I thougt, based on Easter messages Biden is not being pushed by his party into mass immigration but by his own religious convictions. He believes god has sent him to save all of the crying children of the world. He has to be stopped.

Unlike you, President Biden thinks Jesus was a better economist than Hitler. That is another good reason to support his reelection.

By the way, the Haley campaign is chugging along picking up votes if not gaining steam.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40396 on: April 03, 2024, 09:01:33 AM »

At no point have you ever referred to Trump, your God and the man you will vote for again, as a threat to democracy. When you do I might take your  observations a little more seriously. But probably not.

But more importantly you said you were not going to respond to me anymore. It appears that Hairy Lime is right about you.
As always you run from the debate.

Sometimes I think RedDick is his own parody account.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #40397 on: April 03, 2024, 11:26:44 AM »

At no point have you ever referred to Trump, your God and the man you will vote for again, as a threat to democracy. When you do I might take your  observations a little more seriously. But probably not.

But more importantly you said you were not going to respond to me anymore. It appears that Hairy Lime is right about you.

LOL!

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #40398 on: April 03, 2024, 11:33:08 AM »

LOL!
Further proof of the theory.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2024, 12:59:16 PM by Hairy Lime »
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #40399 on: April 03, 2024, 11:42:33 AM »

Sanity is returning, at least in Texas.

The University of Texas at Austin fired dozens of employees who worked in their diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) programs to comply with a new state law, according to a report.
 In effect Texas universities are expected to facilitate a merit-based environment.

Hallelulah!
What DEI really stands for is Didnot Earn It

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #40400 on: April 03, 2024, 12:26:19 PM »

Eurtherproof of the theory.
Eurther?
Euphoria a relative?
LOL!

facilitatorn

• View Profile
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #40402 on: April 03, 2024, 12:55:59 PM »

The University of Texas at Austin fired dozens of employees who worked in their diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) programs to comply with a new state law, according to a report.
 In effect Texas universities are expected to facilitate a merit-based environment.

Hallelulah!

That means they are ending legacy enrollment. Inbred white kids tend not show up for class.

Richard P. Feynman

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #40403 on: April 03, 2024, 12:59:52 PM »

Eurtherproof of the theory.
Eurther?
Euphoria a relative?
LOL!
Thank you for pointing out the typo. I have corrected it.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #40404 on: April 03, 2024, 01:01:04 PM »

Hallelulah!
There is no conflict between DEI and a merit based environment.

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #40405 on: April 03, 2024, 01:28:28 PM »

Hallelulah!
There is no conflict between DEI and a merit based environment.
Go back to sleep.

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #40406 on: April 03, 2024, 01:31:42 PM »

Hallelulah!

One thing about about AA and DEI efforts is this, THEY may LET you in but no one LETS you out.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #40407 on: April 03, 2024, 02:56:03 PM »

Alan Dershowitz, Professor Emeritus at Harvard Law, said on Sky News last night that the anti-semitism that has increased greatly since Oct 7 must be stopped before it reaches the level it did long ago...leading to the Holocaust, basically.

He said that western democracies must eliminate Hamas and all those calling for/working towards the total destruction of Israel.

He is 100% correct.
Go woke, go broke.

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #40408 on: April 03, 2024, 05:54:41 PM »

48000 democrats refused to vote for Joe Biden in yesterdays primary in Wisconsin.
Biden only won the the state by 20,000 in 2020.
In  Connecticut, the vote total for uncommittedwas 11.5per cent, just under 8,000 votes. In Rhode Island, 15 per cent of voters were "totaled just under 4,000 votes.
The voters are so called progressives who hate Biden for supporting Israel vis a vis Hamas
( one of few issues that many Gopers dagree with.

This president must decide if loyalty to Netanyahu is worth delivering Trump the election in November, progressive activist Nina Turner posted on X in response to Tuesday'results. He must decide.

« Last Edit: April 03, 2024, 05:56:31 PM by jmmengel »

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #40409 on: April 03, 2024, 06:06:09 PM »

48000 democrats refused to vote for Joe Biden in yesterdays primary in Wisconsin.
Biden only won the the state by 20,000 in 2020.
In  Connecticut, the vote total for uncommittedwas 11.5per cent, just under 8,000 votes. In Rhode Island, 15 per cent of voters were "totaled just under 4,000 votes.
The voters are so called progressives who hate Biden for supporting Israel vis a vis Hamas
( one of few issues that many Gopers dagree with.

This president must decide if loyalty to Netanyahu is worth delivering Trump the election in November, progressive activist Nina Turner posted on X in response to Tuesday'results. He must decide.
Over 100,000 Repos voted against Trump in Wiskey. To the extent the web site you yanked that from "thinks" the protest vote matters, Biden is more than 50,000 to the good.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2024, 06:33:22 PM by Hairy Lime »
Pages: 1 ... 2692 2693 [2694] 2695 2696 ... 2737