Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2197 2198 [2199] 2200 2201 ... 2734

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 504222 times)

Yankguy1

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #32970 on: January 27, 2023, 02:22:31 PM »

Do you think Ben Carson has the same vision for a better America as you do?
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32971 on: January 27, 2023, 02:25:55 PM »

Ben Carson should not be President for the same reason he should not be the pilot on your next cross country flight. And many, many more reasons beyond that. All of which were apparent by March of 2016.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #32972 on: January 27, 2023, 02:27:19 PM »

Luee makes a strong case for single payer institutions over the current mess most must navigate when it comes to supplying quality healthcare.

Now we just need to issue more visas to medical and nursing students along with radiologists and orderlies so we can meet our demand.

The USA is always getting better through immigration.

The best doctor I ever had is from the Philippines, he retired, but he is a great person and he was a great doctor.

The people from the Philippines all speak English, they are all Roman Catholic, and they make great doctors and nurses. We need to send our immigrants from the Philippines to medical school to become doctors here in the USA.

We need to give aptitude tests to our people and to our immigrants, and those who are qualified to become doctors need to get a free ride through college to become doctors.

In my area we have the University of California in Irvine Medical School, and we need to make sure that the Medical school is always filled to capacity with students, every open space needs to be filled with a student.

And we need to build more medical schools, we can build new medical schools in Kentucky, and in Nevada, and in Oregon, etc.

The Catholic Church can also help to train doctors, and they can open Catholic Hospitals, etc. My Grandmother worked at a Catholic Hospital and she was a great woman. We can have Catholic medical schools, and we can have Catholic hospitals, etc.

Salute,

Tony V.

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #32973 on: January 27, 2023, 03:10:39 PM »

The people from the Philippines all speak English, they are all Roman Catholic, and they blah blah blah....

Please stop garbage posting with misinformation and naive solutions to complex problems.

Philippines are about ten percent Muslim, ten percent Protestant denominations, plus a few percent Buddhist and indigenous folk religions.  20% do not speak English.  Google is your friend, for checking facts before you post.
Mr. Hoover was an engineer. He knew that water trickles down... But he didnt know that money trickled up. Give it to the people at the bottom and the people at the top will have it before night, anyhow. But it will at least have passed through the poor fellows hands.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #32974 on: January 27, 2023, 03:39:12 PM »

Do you think Ben Carson has the same vision for a better America as you do?

I think that Dr Ben Carson is worthy of our consideration for President in the 2024 election.

I also think that Condoleezza Rice is worthy of our consideration for President in 2024, she is a Black Female Republican from Birmingham, Alabama. She is honest, and she loves America.

Salute,

Tony V.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #32975 on: January 27, 2023, 03:49:26 PM »

So you think Dr. Ben Carson wants "gardens for the homeless people with apartments like in Santorini, Greece, etc, with swimming pools and with tennis courts and with libraries, etc.....[and] :o :o more kindness for our homeless, etc."?
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32976 on: January 27, 2023, 04:14:00 PM »

If the GOP will have him why not let him run? He is no worse than anyone else the republicans could possibly nominate.

He has trumps best qualities of ineffectuality and obliviousness.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #32977 on: January 27, 2023, 04:22:45 PM »

Ben Carson should not be President for the same reason he should not be the pilot on your next cross country flight. And many, many more reasons beyond that. All of which were apparent by March of 2016.
You only say that because he is Black.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32979 on: January 27, 2023, 04:40:21 PM »

You only say that because he is Black.
Liar.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #32980 on: January 27, 2023, 05:43:46 PM »

So you think Dr. Ben Carson wants "gardens for the homeless people with apartments like in Santorini, Greece, etc, with swimming pools and with tennis courts and with libraries, etc.....[and] :o :o more kindness for our homeless, etc."?

In Los Angeles we brought in the best Black architect in the world to design public housing, the same Black architect who designed homes for Frank Sinatra designed the housing for the homeless in Los Angeles.

https://www.fastcompany.com/90524111/see-inside-the-lost-archive-of-celebrated-black-architect-paul-williams

We have a tradition here in California of bringing in the best architects in the world to design our public housing, certainly they would support gardens for the homeless in Napa with architects from Greece designing the apartments, and it is not very expensive to put in a tennis court and a swimming pool, and we all want libraries, and we want schools, etc, and good grocery stores, etc.

When you reach the top of the mountain and when you see the dream on the other side, then certainly that dream would include bringing in the best architects in the world to design public housing for our homeless. And Greek style housing, with orchards growing food, while they are making cheese, etc. That is a good vision, and it is way better than having the poor people living on the sidewalk.

Salute,

Tony V.

« Last Edit: January 27, 2023, 05:46:53 PM by FlyingVProd »

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #32981 on: January 27, 2023, 05:48:31 PM »

What does any of that have to do with Ben Carson running for President?

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #32982 on: January 27, 2023, 05:52:27 PM »

What does any of that have to do with Ben Carson running for President?

Facilitatorn asked who were some Republicans who could run in 2024, so I named a couple of good honest Republicans who could run in 2024, Dr Ben Carson, and Condoleezza Rice, are two good honest Republicans who could run for President in 2024.

Salute,

Tony V.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #32983 on: January 27, 2023, 05:54:26 PM »

The republicans will nominate someone with obvious mental damage that renders them dangerously dysfunctional as a human being. They will lie about him, his opponent, and the results of the election while committing myriad acts of terrorism along the way. It is what they always do now. This is why the republicans as a criminal organization should be wrapped up, shut down and put away. 

Richard P. Feynman

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #32984 on: January 27, 2023, 06:07:00 PM »

The next President needs to be "sharp".
Enough of the "Trump and Biden" show, two old men with not much idea of what's required in the modern world.
A "sharp" man or woman, no crazy Left or crazy Right ideas.
Someone with no 'baggage'...with a nice family.
Someone who can lead America and the western world strongly.
Respectable, responsible, someone you'd be proud of as the Commander In Chief, and be proud to salute.

We have Dr Ben Carson to consider for President, he is 71 years old, and he is a Black Republican from Detroit, Michigan. Dr Carson might be our best choice. We need to consider him for the 2024 Presidential election.

And we need to elect the leader with the best vision. Like with Martin Luther King who had a dream, and who climbed the mountain top and saw the other side. We need to elect a President who has a wonderful vision of what the USA can become. As well as seeing the good and understanding the foundation of what we truly are. We need to build on what is great about America.

And I know like for me, I speak up because I love America and I know that we can be better than what we are now. When I see the streets full of homeless people, and when I see the jobs all going to China, and when I see children wanting to be gangsters, and when we have neighborhoods fighting against each other for drug turf and bullshit like that, we need to speak up to make America better.

We need to have a vision of a better America, and then a good leader needs to enroll everyone in their vision, and then great things can happen.

And gardens for the homeless people with apartments like in Santorini, Greece, etc, with swimming pools and with tennis courts and with libraries, etc. Those are the kind of visions we need, visions of a better America, with more kindness for our homeless, etc.

Salute,

Tony V.

Dr. Carson is not the same person he was before cancer. He has lost his fucking mind.
Pages: 1 ... 2197 2198 [2199] 2200 2201 ... 2734