Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2733 2734 [2735]

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 504780 times)

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #41011 on: May 15, 2024, 07:41:48 PM »

Joe Biden gave a 14 second MAKE MY DAY debate challenge to Trump.
It was edited 4 times.

Cut down to length?

Does it even matter?  We voted for a guy who has had verbal glitches his entire 5 decade political career, a guy who won because his strengths and skills lie elsewhere.  Partisans feed on this blooper irrelevance because their party has so little to offer the 21st century in terms of innovative policy and problem-solving.

That will not stop Red from wanking into his trump sneakers.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41012 on: Today at 08:38:37 AM »

It was edited 4 times.
And? Has "The Biden Campaign Has Professional Video Staff" gone viral on the right wing web sites you rely on for opinions?
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #41013 on: Today at 11:04:56 AM »

It was edited 4 times.
And? Has "The Biden Campaign Has Professional Video Staff" gone viral on the right wing web sites you rely on for opinions?
No need.  I am free with my opinions.

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #41014 on: Today at 11:41:46 AM »

News Item

The Republican Jewish Coalition (RJC), announced today it is committed to raising a minimum of $5 million  from its donors and from its RJC Victory Fund super PAC to help elect former President Trump in his November White House rematch with President Biden.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #41015 on: Today at 11:47:24 AM »

News Item

The Republican Jewish Coalition (RJC), announced today it is committed to raising a minimum of $5 million  from its donors and from its RJC Victory Fund super PAC to help elect former President Trump in his November White House rematch with President Biden.
Thank you for bringing the shocking and unprecedented news of a Republican organization raising money to support the Republican candidate for president to our attention.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #41017 on: Today at 12:11:54 PM »

News Item

Thank you for bringing the shocking and unprecedented news of a Republican organization raising money to support the Republican candidate for president to our attention.
Glad to oblige.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #41018 on: Today at 12:13:45 PM »

News Item

If they hit their goal that should cover two or three days of trump legal expenses.

Fortunately for trump it is easier to hide a diaper in a prison jumpsuit than it is in a cheap suit or tacky golf getup.

Richard P. Feynman

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #41019 on: Today at 12:57:33 PM »

News Item

Who is complaining?  But think about how fast our markets would have recovered has DEI and ESG bullshit never existed.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #41020 on: Today at 12:59:50 PM »

News Item

Who is complaining?  But think about how fast our markets would have recovered has DEI and ESG bullshit never existed.
That... is nonsensical and unrelated. Perhaps you were responding to some other post?

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #41021 on: Today at 01:23:55 PM »

News Item

That... is nonsensical and unrelated. Perhaps you were responding to some other post?
I bet you can figure it out.
Pages: 1 ... 2733 2734 [2735]