Who will win Game 5 of the NBA Finals?

Warriors
- 1 (33.3%)
Celtics
- 2 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: June 13, 2022, 11:38:11 PM

Pages: 1 ... 1569 1570 [1571] 1572 1573 ... 1852

Author Topic: Knicks  (Read 1019894 times)

chipstern

• View Profile
Re: Normal as Fickety Fak Fuk!
« Reply #23550 on: May 06, 2022, 04:19:00 PM »

lmao....we not getting any kind of NEW Ben Simmons next year, lol, lol, lol.

Meanwhile in Shanghai:
"Shanghai police barge down door in resident's apartment" https://www.cnn.com/videos/world/2022/05/04/shanghai-covid-police-break-down-door-coren-ovn-intl-ldn-vpx.cnn/video/playlists/around-the-world/

Ben "To Be Or Not To Be" Simmons AND Kyrie 'The Martyr" Irving

As a Knicks fan, I almost feel sorry for Kevin Durant.

But then, he wanted to BE THE BELL COW. 

The notion that he felt a palpable spiritual ennui in feeling that he was somehow a secondary figure to Steph Curry in Golden State? 

Playing with Curry, Thompson, Green?  What's not to like?  Curry and Durant both averaged 26 a game. 

What am I missing? 

Now he has linked his brand to a pair of great talents who also happen to be certifiable mental cases. 

Kyrie is a generational talent.

Still, correct me if I am wrong, but Cleveland, Boston, Brooklyn...he has detonated every team he's been associated with.

Much as Durant didn't want to be second fiddle to Steph Curry, Kyrie didn't want to be second fiddle to LeBron James. 

Steph and LeBron.  All time great talents and winners. 

Kyrie played 60 & 67 games in his two seasons with Boston. 

Admittedly, he played very well, and in his first season, the Celtics went to the conference finals, where they took LeBron and the Cavs to seven games before falling.  The Cavs went down 4-0 to....who?  The Durant-Curry-Thompson-Green Warriors.  Who knows how the Cavs might have fared if Kyrie was still with LeBron. 

AS A SON OF BROOKLYN? 

In three seasons, he as played in

games

He is a narcissistic head case, albeit at such a level of talent, that time and time again, people will put up with his nonsense and indulge him.

CONCEIVABLY, Durant-Irving-Simmons could start fresh as a talented triumverate in 2022-23.  It is not beyond the realm of possibility. 

But the self regard and fragile/inflated egos of Simmons and Irving are like walking land mines. 
« Last Edit: May 06, 2022, 04:24:40 PM by chipstern »

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Knicks
« Reply #23551 on: May 06, 2022, 04:38:34 PM »

Much of that post seemed familiar to me. I figured out why:
I can almost feel sorry for Kevin Durant, save that he went out of his way to diss the Knicks on his way cross the Brooklyn Bridge. 
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

chipstern

• View Profile
« Reply #23552 on: May 06, 2022, 07:20:20 PM »

Much of that post seemed familiar to me. I figured out why:
I can almost feel sorry for Kevin Durant, save that he went out of his way to diss the Knicks on his way cross the Brooklyn Bridge. 

HAHA

Knicks fans tend to be obsessive. 

Kyrie's "martyr" narrative really ticked me off. 

Brooklyn fans deserve better. 

chipstern

• View Profile
Joel Embid
« Reply #23553 on: May 06, 2022, 07:22:51 PM »

LOVE his mask

kidcarter8

• View Profile
Re: You're very trusting
« Reply #23554 on: May 06, 2022, 09:10:00 PM »

New Simmons for'22-'23, I trust.

Will you remember you posted this when you come back next year to chamaco-splain that you told us Simmons was done as a player?

shhhh...   

Child.
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #23555 on: May 06, 2022, 09:10:52 PM »

Fuck PJ Tucker

carlos123

• so cute
    • View Profile
Re: You're very trusting
« Reply #23556 on: May 06, 2022, 10:32:41 PM »

New Simmons for'22-'23, I trust.

Will you remember you posted this when you come back next year to chamaco-splain that you told us Simmons was done as a player?

shhhh...   

Child.

Chamaco, is this the best you can do?
"I am your warrior and, if you feel you have been wronged or betrayed, I am your retribution, oh yes, your retribution."
- Putin's bitch at CPAC 2023

"Those Hispanics are funny, and they speak really funny"
- Bo Zizzley&Chip Stern

- Prayers for Chamaco Cartero -

- BAN THE AR15-
- Chamaco Cartero

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #23557 on: May 07, 2022, 10:00:58 AM »

CONCEIVABLY, Durant-Irving-Simmons could start fresh as a talented triumverate in 2022-23.  It is not beyond the realm of possibility.

yep

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #23558 on: May 07, 2022, 10:03:54 AM »

Nah.....not with complete info even if I had.   Philly win still wouldnt surprise me.  But no great feeling on it now.   Still pulling for the Hardens, as much as I respect J Buts and Herro

Lets go!!!!

lesterluv

• Burgers are tasty, but I love steak!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23559 on: May 07, 2022, 10:57:25 AM »

yep

Sure ANYTHING is possible, but more likely ends up found unconscious in a brothel ala Lamar Odom given current trajectory.

*** and ya best heed the Dawg who has been unfailingly correct  in his projections regarding EVERY aspect of this pathetic tale since inception.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2022, 11:00:57 AM by lesterluv »
*** Mike Byrd said, Would that be Ashli, Ashley or Ashlee? Can never be sure with you white trash types." BAM!***

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #23560 on: May 07, 2022, 11:12:36 AM »

Sure ANYTHING is possible, but more likely ends up found unconscious in a brothel ala Lamar Odom given current trajectory.

Who?

lesterluv

• View Profile
« Reply #23561 on: May 07, 2022, 11:19:02 AM »

Ben, lol, ya idjit
*** Mike Byrd said, Would that be Ashli, Ashley or Ashlee? Can never be sure with you white trash types." BAM!***

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #23562 on: May 07, 2022, 11:39:16 AM »

Not sure why your sick mind took you there.

Enjoy the day.

lesterluv

• View Profile
« Reply #23563 on: May 07, 2022, 12:02:49 PM »

That's the trajectory, I didn't create it, I can't control it, don't shoot the messenger.

* Next you'll be blaming me for that mess in Shanghai or the Donald being sodomized by his pal Putin.

** Every one of my posts has been pure-reality-in-advance-of-reality, the games he wouldn't play, the $$$ he wouldn't get paid, the Sixers not being f'd and getting everything they wanted. You'll come back to me whimpering like the dog you are when Gentle Ben inevitably gets caught with his trousers down around his ankles and saliva dribbling out of the meth pipe in his mouth.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2022, 03:28:55 PM by lesterluv »

chipstern

• View Profile
Back Surgery
« Reply #23564 on: May 07, 2022, 03:20:53 PM »

This was a very serious procedure.

The idea being floated that Gentle Ben will be good to go come training camp is willfully woebegone.  I would be shocked if we see Simmons playing meaningful minutes in the rotation before January 2023. 

As for the Nyets, I have a strong feeling that MeMeMeKyrie is NOT GOING TO PICK UP HIS OPTION, forcing the Nyets to committ to a four year, $200,000,000 max in his role as co-genital manager. 

If Kyrie becomes an unrestricted free agent, who goes all in on this combustible MF?

LEON ROSE?

Be careful what you wish for Knicks fans. 
Pages: 1 ... 1569 1570 [1571] 1572 1573 ... 1852