Who will win Game 5 of the NBA Finals?

Warriors
- 1 (33.3%)
Celtics
- 2 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: June 13, 2022, 11:38:11 PM

Pages: 1 ... 1803 1804 [1805] 1806 1807 ... 1852

Author Topic: Knicks  (Read 1020100 times)

carlos123

• so cute
    • View Profile
« Reply #27060 on: September 04, 2023, 12:11:51 AM »

I like all those guys. Did Rokas and Brunson meet heads up and check each other or did Kerr try to hide Brunson on Iggy?

Nice avatar, Fac.

Chamaco is not gonna like it. Where is he, back in Mexico?

PS. I dont think Italy is going to bounce us. OTOH, Canada did bounce Spain.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2023, 12:13:52 AM by carlos123 »
"I am your warrior and, if you feel you have been wronged or betrayed, I am your retribution, oh yes, your retribution."
- Putin's bitch at CPAC 2023

"Those Hispanics are funny, and they speak really funny"
- Bo Zizzley&Chip Stern

- Prayers for Chamaco Cartero -

- BAN THE AR15-
- Chamaco Cartero

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Re: Knicks
« Reply #27061 on: September 04, 2023, 03:57:00 AM »

Thanks Carlos

I got to look for the replay. Knick on Knick warfare sounds Hella fun.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

chipstern

• View Profile
Louse Klub
« Reply #27062 on: September 04, 2023, 07:04:01 PM »

Whore Das Lieders Uv Der Bund
That's Anti-Dem-Oc-RA-Ceeeee
H-I-T
L-E-R
T-R-U-M-Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #27063 on: September 06, 2023, 05:08:28 PM »

US and Canada in the semis. Canucks pulled past Luka and sent him home. RJ put it together and carried some load
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

chipstern

• View Profile
« Reply #27064 on: September 08, 2023, 12:42:54 PM »

US and Canada in the semis. Canucks pulled past Luka and sent him home. RJ put it together and carried some load

Germany beats USA

Latvia downs Canada

carlos123

• so cute
    • View Profile
FIBA
« Reply #27065 on: September 08, 2023, 04:16:31 PM »

Germany beats USA

Latvia downs Canada

Not Latvia. It was Serbia.
"I am your warrior and, if you feel you have been wronged or betrayed, I am your retribution, oh yes, your retribution."
- Putin's bitch at CPAC 2023

"Those Hispanics are funny, and they speak really funny"
- Bo Zizzley&Chip Stern

- Prayers for Chamaco Cartero -

- BAN THE AR15-
- Chamaco Cartero

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #27066 on: September 08, 2023, 09:54:19 PM »

We get RJ, JB, and Hart back with no reported mishaps and some more ups and downs to mull over as they hit the beach and the lab.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #27067 on: September 08, 2023, 09:54:45 PM »

And Evan. I almost forgot about Evan.

Richard P. Feynman

chipstern

• View Profile
« Reply #27068 on: September 08, 2023, 10:13:26 PM »

So did Thibs

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #27069 on: September 09, 2023, 06:27:04 AM »

So did Thibs

Why do you think that is, Chip?

Richard P. Feynman

chipstern

• View Profile
« Reply #27070 on: September 10, 2023, 01:42:42 PM »

RJ has much room for growth. Better defense. Plus he needs to perfect a pull-up pop and shoot off the dribble from 12-15 feet, which would make his drives to the rack even more effective. And to improve his efficiency, doing more with less shots, while keeping the ball moving around the horn. Woth noting, that over the past few seasons, while still room for growth, RJ has improved his three point shooting, FT shooting and while damn near unstoppable going to the rack off of his left hand, HIS STRONG HAND, has also made going with his right hand a deadly option. More pointedly, not simply offering a nightly expectation of 20-6-3, but has a soul of fucking ice and NO REAR VIEW MIRROR. He can have a sucky first half and come back strong in the second half. He does not linger on his faux pas, but keeps his eye on the prize. PLUS, He's A Solid Citizen, With An Irrefutable Work Effect And Never Acts Out Like A Damn Fool. THERE'S A GOOD REASON Leon didn't want to send him to Utah. But Knicks haters, frozen in time from 20 years of frustration, cry from hunger with a holiday ham under each arm. THIS TEAM HAS A LONG WAY TO GO, but we have come a long way in the past three seasons under Thibs, for all his stubborn foibles. Jalen, Julius, RJ, Mitchell, Josh, IQ, Grimes, Hartenstein, McBride, Sims [DiVincenzo]...that's a solid core going forward, now, with one, two, three, four seasons of playing together, actual continuity in an established system. Knicks fans have earned a right to be frustrated, FOR SURE, but haters begone.

chipstern

• View Profile
Why Ask Why
« Reply #27071 on: September 10, 2023, 01:45:08 PM »

So did Thibs

Why do you think that is, Chip?

Brunson, IQ, McBride
Grimes, DiVincenzo, IQ [Fournier]
RJ, Hart, Grimes [Fournier]

Too many comprable offensive options with superior defensive skills to fir Thibs system. 

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #27072 on: September 10, 2023, 07:20:12 PM »

Ding ding ding. We have a winner.

Notice how everyone listed ahead of Fournier is also younger than he is? I think that means you do not want to wait for him to develop much more than he has to this point.

RJ is also a baby in basketball terms. I expect him to keep turning corners and smoothing rough edges through this season and the next. Then we will be entering the evaluation stage for his next contract.

I really do hope he reads the forum and listens to your advice.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2023, 07:21:52 PM by facilitatorn »

Richard P. Feynman

chipstern

• View Profile
Rockets Red Glare
« Reply #27073 on: September 13, 2023, 07:37:16 PM »

Kevin Porter Jr. punched out and strangled his girlfriend, breaking neck vertebrae.

Flushing his career right down the toilet. 

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #27074 on: September 14, 2023, 05:51:50 AM »

Some people are just too fucking stupid to be giving millions of dollars to year after year.

I will say the bar has been moving in the right direction in terms of what has become seriously and clearly over the line.

Marbury and his Escalade escapade would be an ender in this environment pretty directly. Look at the Josh Primo parallels to give an example.

Richard P. Feynman
Pages: 1 ... 1803 1804 [1805] 1806 1807 ... 1852