Who will win Game 5 of the NBA Finals?

Warriors
- 1 (33.3%)
Celtics
- 2 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: June 13, 2022, 11:38:11 PM

Pages: 1 ... 1844 1845 [1846] 1847 1848

Author Topic: Knicks  (Read 918339 times)

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Re: Knicks
« Reply #27675 on: April 09, 2024, 01:17:53 PM »

Bulls just whumped us last week. I worried about a repeat performance.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #27676 on: April 09, 2024, 11:54:09 PM »

JB is on a heater and OG is almost all the way back. I like our smart play and energy. 3 more regular season games to go.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

elephant

• View Profile
« Reply #27677 on: April 10, 2024, 12:19:04 AM »

I now take it as a lucky sign anytime you're worried about the opponent.

carlos123

• so cute
    • View Profile
Re: Fac 👍
« Reply #27678 on: April 10, 2024, 02:07:46 AM »

I now take it as a lucky sign anytime you're worried about the opponent.
"I am your warrior and, if you feel you have been wronged or betrayed, I am your retribution, oh yes, your retribution."
- Putin's bitch at CPAC 2023

"Those Hispanics are funny, and they speak really funny"
- Bo Zizzley&Chip Stern

- Prayers for Chamaco Cartero -

- BAN THE AR15-
- Chamaco Cartero

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #27679 on: April 10, 2024, 04:13:44 AM »

I am worried about our next game against the Celtics. They have the best defensive backcourt in basketball and hardly ever lose games. Tatum and Brown are a menacing tandem. I do not see how we have enough to beat them.

Richard P. Feynman

chipstern

• View Profile
« Reply #27680 on: April 10, 2024, 07:09:29 AM »

I am worried about our next game against the Celtics. They have the best defensive backcourt in basketball and hardly ever lose games. Tatum and Brown are a menacing tandem. I do not see how we have enough to beat them.

Didn't they lose last night? 

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #27681 on: April 10, 2024, 12:02:43 PM »

They were down KP and Horford. And that result will make them extra pissed off and motivated by the time they see us.

Richard P. Feynman

elephant

• View Profile
« Reply #27682 on: April 11, 2024, 11:45:31 AM »

Thanks!

chipstern

• View Profile
« Reply #27683 on: April 11, 2024, 09:17:52 PM »

They were down KP and Horford. And that result will make them extra pissed off and motivated by the time they see us.

Any further predictions?

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #27684 on: April 11, 2024, 10:12:58 PM »

Good thing the game was only 48 minutes. Great win despite the ugly close. Other than Donte the minutes were reasonable. We are finding a way to make things work at the best possible time. It is always nice to beat Boston in Boston.

The Nyets are pesky and rested and would love to upset our apple cart. I am worried we will not have the energy and focus to match them tomorrow.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #27685 on: April 12, 2024, 12:17:27 AM »

I would like to see Jalen take tomorrow night off.

Richard P. Feynman

carlos123

• so cute
    • View Profile
Fac is worried 👍
« Reply #27686 on: April 12, 2024, 02:15:25 AM »

The Nyets are pesky and rested and would love to upset our apple cart. I am worried we will not have the energy and focus to match them tomorrow.

By all means, keep it up, Fac!
"I am your warrior and, if you feel you have been wronged or betrayed, I am your retribution, oh yes, your retribution."
- Putin's bitch at CPAC 2023

"Those Hispanics are funny, and they speak really funny"
- Bo Zizzley&Chip Stern

- Prayers for Chamaco Cartero -

- BAN THE AR15-
- Chamaco Cartero

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #27687 on: April 12, 2024, 10:08:16 PM »

I told you those fuckers would be pesky. We dodged the bullet though which is good because Cleveland won. Fifth through seventh in the East is a total scrum. Glad we are clear of that at least.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #27688 on: April 12, 2024, 10:58:06 PM »

We clinched home court in the first round with a game left to play.

Spurs beat Denver. Gonna catch the replay on that one. Present vs future. I am a big fan of Sandro and Sissoko on the Spurs.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #27689 on: April 12, 2024, 11:07:18 PM »

Can we now say the Rick Brunson is now a historically more impactful Knick than Stephon Marbury?

Richard P. Feynman
Pages: 1 ... 1844 1845 [1846] 1847 1848