• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: NBA
« Reply #1140 on: May 07, 2022, 11:20:35 PM »

Yep

Its the NBA playoffs.

Maybe Tatum shows for this one.

I take it you only read the box score.

Listening to the Milwaukee announcers, they were pretty sure of his "showing" in this one, even those his offense sucked.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: May 08, 2022, 09:36:53 AM »

Watched  the game.

I especially loved the way Tatum hid during the last sequence,Celts down 3.

Smart stunk offensively too.  Tough to get all your guys with their A games on the road.  Got Brown, got Al -which got them close.
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: May 08, 2022, 10:51:51 AM »

Watched  the game.

Smart stunk offensively too.  Tough to get all your guys with their A games on the road.  Got Brown, got Al -which got them close.

and Kid is Tatum's biggest and earliest fan here in Elba.

HEH

Tatum was off the line (TL and Grant were the Celts primary rebounders on the foul shot). so was outside the arc. (there are rules you moron, not surprised you are ignorant of them)  Tatum came in strong side on the miss, Al crashed the weak-side and was just a little late on his 2nd put back.

Tatum was a no-show and had a miserable game.

He has an average game the Cs win that game by 10, or maybe they still lose

Unfortunately the refs showed and also had a miserable game.

Refs will be back for G4, I hope Tatum is.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: May 09, 2022, 11:16:24 AM »

Watched  the game.

and Kid is Tatum's biggest and earliest fan here in Elba.

HEH

Tatum was off the line (TL and Grant were the Celts primary rebounders on the foul shot). so was outside the arc. (there are rules you moron, not surprised you are ignorant of them)  Tatum came in strong side on the miss, Al crashed the weak-side and was just a little late on his 2nd put back.

I meant the sequence that led to the foul on Smart with Celts down 3.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: May 09, 2022, 08:04:17 PM »

I sure hope the first quarter is not a harbinger of things to come.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: May 09, 2022, 09:29:36 PM »

"To get in position to take a charge, make sure that you are square to the person with the ball. Slide to get into the path of the player and plant your feet."

Bogus reversal.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: May 09, 2022, 10:14:36 PM »

Nice recovery by the Celtics and a tied series.

Now, can the Grizzlies thrive without Ja Morant?! It seems unlikely, but would be great to see!

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1147 on: May 09, 2022, 10:15:38 PM »

I don't think the loss of Steve Kerr for the Warriors is as big a deal as the loss of Morant for the Grizzlies.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: May 10, 2022, 01:44:52 AM »

I don't think the loss of Steve Kerr for the Warriors is as big a deal as the loss of Morant for the Grizzlies.

It was a close thing, but the Warriors are now up 3-1.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: May 10, 2022, 01:45:13 AM »

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1150 on: May 11, 2022, 09:39:45 PM »

Quite the ending to that game.

So many calls ignored. So many mistakes made.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1151 on: May 11, 2022, 11:35:36 PM »

The lead got up to 55 points late in the third.

FIFTY-FIVE.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #1152 on: May 12, 2022, 07:13:24 AM »

Milwaukee is so envious of Boston!

Heh

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1153 on: May 12, 2022, 11:30:13 PM »

Miami beat the Sixers to finish off that series.

Dallas is up 19 with 2 minutes left in the 3rd period - a win forces a Game 7.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1154 on: May 13, 2022, 11:00:50 PM »

Celtics win instead of throwing it away in the 4th quarter, sending it home for Game 7!

They've only won one of 3 home games against Milwaukee, though the other two were very close. I hope they can manage it.

Meanwhile, Memphis is not looking convincing in their game against GS. Maybe I'm wrong - and it is still early in the 2nd Quarter.
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 81