Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 1478 1479 [1480] 1481 1482 ... 2797

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 659960 times)

Oil Filter

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #22185 on: December 14, 2021, 03:53:23 PM »

Judging Biden by his words

Build Back Better is paid for:                JOE BIDEN.   
Rittenhouse is a Supremacist:              JOE BIDEN.   
Illegal Aliens are being whipped:          JOE BIDEN
Trump Vaccines are not safe:               JOE BIDEN
Jussie Smoellett  was a victim:             JOE BIDEN
Weather  caused by climate change:     JOE BIDEN

Joe Biden approval: 41% and sinking

Trump medicines are not vaccines, nor does Biden say they are. 
Biden called Trump Vaccines not safe. So did Harris.
FACT
Red isying. Biden said he would trust the science and scientists on vaccines and not trust Trump's word. So did Harris. That is not calling Trump Vaccines not safe. Not even close. If you dropped a nuclear bomb on truth Red's comment would not even get radiation burns. Hell, there wasn't even a Trump vaccine, ever, to call not safe.

I realize you do not care for truth and facts, Red, and only your political arguments. We all do. But when you lie as blata try as this i will call you out for the bald faced.liar you are.

Thanks, I somewhat misunderstood this, as Bart did, as a claim that ivermwctin and hydrochloroquine were vaccines.  I see now that, even more risibly, Red thinks drugs developed internationally by Pfizer et al were "Trump vaccines".  So, one lie, compounded by another.
Peoples minds are changed through observation and not through argument.    - Will Rogers

Holly Martins

« Reply #22186 on: December 14, 2021, 04:01:28 PM »

If you can read that transcript and still admire the Trump, you are a tumor in the body of democracy. 

And teachers scrabble for money in South Dakota....

https://www.npr.org/live-updates/morning-edition-2021-12-14#organizers-of-the-south-dakota-teacher-dash-for-cash-are-apologizing-and-paying-up

You would think they could take the ten teachers and award them each $500 for their schools but NOOOooooo!

No. make them grovel for it.

How did no one involved at some point say this is not cool?

So you are unfamiliar with the intersection of hockey fandom and alcohol?   Seriously, I think it was seen as a clever and whimsical publicity stunt...kind of like "meth: we're on it!".  Lots of Monday regrets and hangovers.

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #22187 on: December 14, 2021, 04:08:00 PM »

FACT
Red isying. Biden said he would trust the science and scientists on vaccines and not trust Trump's word. So did Harris. That is not calling Trump Vaccines not safe. Not even close. If you dropped a nuclear bomb on truth Red's comment would not even get radiation burns. Hell, there wasn't even a Trump vaccine, ever, to call not safe.

I realize you do not care for truth and facts, Red, and only your political arguments. We all do. But when you lie as blata try as this i will call you out for the bald faced.liar you are.

Thanks, I somewhat misunderstood this, as Bart did, as a claim that ivermwctin and hydrochloroquine were vaccines.  I see now that, even more risibly, Red thinks drugs developed internationally by Pfizer et al were "Trump vaccines".  So, one lie, compounded by another.
That was Biden on the campaign trail.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2021, 04:11:39 PM by REDSTATEWARD »

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #22188 on: December 14, 2021, 04:12:57 PM »

Anyone starting a GoFundMe page for Andrew Cuomo?
He owes New York $5.1 Million.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #22189 on: December 14, 2021, 04:26:11 PM »

If you can read that transcript and still admire the Trump, you are a tumor in the body of democracy. 

https://www.npr.org/live-updates/morning-edition-2021-12-14#organizers-of-the-south-dakota-teacher-dash-for-cash-are-apologizing-and-paying-up

You would think they could take the ten teachers and award them each $500 for their schools but NOOOooooo!

So you are unfamiliar with the intersection of hockey fandom and alcohol?   Seriously, I think it was seen as a clever and whimsical publicity stunt...kind of like "meth: we're on it!".  Lots of Monday regrets and hangovers.

Reminds me of the Roy Firestone routine about minor league baseball where fans are encouraged to come to the ballpark for Hand Gun and Hard Liquor Nignt!
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22190 on: December 14, 2021, 04:26:48 PM »

FACT

Yes, it was comments from the campaign trail YOU ARE LYING ABOUT.
"Not that others should have relief while you are burdened, but that as a matter of equality your abundance at the present time should supply their needs, so that their abundance may also supply your needs, that there may be equality."

2 Corinthians 8:13-14

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #22191 on: December 14, 2021, 04:27:13 PM »

Anyone starting a GoFundMe page for Andrew Cuomo?
He owes New York $5.1 Million.

I am sure his brother is good for it.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

Holly Martins

« Reply #22192 on: December 14, 2021, 04:41:33 PM »

Keep doubting. They actually said this, its not editing, says the heading on the video, which contains clips of statements made by Biden and Harris appearing to cast doubt on the vaccine while they were campaigning last year.

In fact, the clips are selectively edited to take the statements out of context. The parts that are left out make clear that Biden and Harris were raising questions not about the vaccines themselves, but about then President Donald Trumps rollout of the vaccines and the risk that the effort would become rushed or politicized.   

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/jul/23/tiktok-posts/biden-harris-doubted-trump-covid-19-vaccines-not-v/

What say ye,  Fuckity McLiarface?

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #22193 on: December 14, 2021, 05:41:54 PM »

FACT

Well, no.
The facts support me.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #22194 on: December 14, 2021, 05:45:10 PM »

FACT

Well, no.
The facts support me.

The facts say Trump is an unrepentant LIAR.

and so are you

Lyndon Johnson

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22195 on: December 14, 2021, 05:45:53 PM »

Agree, but under the circumstances...

The teachers could have organized prior to the scramble and agreed to just split the money evenly once they gathered it.

The real issue is why in America do teachers have to beg for money for their classrooms?

To keep taxes down. In the end, you don't pay for education, you pay for prisons. And it costs a lot more to feed and house prisoners than it does to adequately fund schools for kids.

The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #22196 on: December 14, 2021, 07:04:48 PM »

If we invest more in education then we will have a lot fewer criminals. We need to have more college graduates and fewer criminals.

On the issue of keeping our children safe while they are in school, we can give the children the same protection that we give to our stars and to our banks.

We need to have armed security guards protecting our children, the same way that we have guards for the rich, and for our banks. In Monte Carlo everyone has private armed body guards and they have zero crime. If we have guards at the schools then we will have zero crime at the schools.

And I helped to protect Suzanne Pleshette, I was one of her doormen for a while, and we kept the crime down to zero, we did not have any crime. We can have that same protection for our schools to protect our children.

Salute,

Tony V.

« Last Edit: December 14, 2021, 07:07:57 PM by FlyingVProd »

Holly Martins

« Reply #22197 on: December 14, 2021, 07:47:17 PM »

Well, no.
The facts support me.

Keep doubting. They actually said this, its not editing, says the heading on the video, which contains clips of statements made by Biden and Harris appearing to cast doubt on the vaccine while they were campaigning last year.

In fact, the clips are selectively edited to take the statements out of context. The parts that are left out make clear that Biden and Harris were raising questions not about the vaccines themselves, but about then President Donald Trumps rollout of the vaccines and the risk that the effort would become rushed or politicized.   

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/jul/23/tiktok-posts/biden-harris-doubted-trump-covid-19-vaccines-not-v/

Literally posted right above yours. 

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #22198 on: December 14, 2021, 08:01:14 PM »

Well, no.
The facts support me.

Literally posted right above yours.
And immaterial and irrelevant to the facts.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22199 on: December 14, 2021, 08:09:28 PM »

Red is embracing the terminal arc of his delusional decline.

He has piled on so much shit over the years that trying to climb out would be pointless for him, so instead he rolls around in it squealing insensible with spittle flecked glee.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman
Pages: 1 ... 1478 1479 [1480] 1481 1482 ... 2797