Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 1584 1585 [1586] 1587 1588 ... 2920

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 744955 times)

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #23775 on: February 03, 2022, 02:02:17 PM »

Six children killed so we could play whack a mole.  Yay.

Children who will grow up to kill you and yours, idiot.

This ain't a game to them, so I don't know why you think it should be for us.

Guess I don't pass judgment on who children might be when they grow up, until they do so.  I stand by the whack a mole description.  This guy is gone, another will replace him, his predecessor will be honored as a martyr, recruitments will be boosted.  The real way to fix terrorist organizations is to give the young people they recruit better options in their lives.  But that involves the hard and painstaking work of social/economic development. 

Maybe you should send a strongly worded letter of outrage to Bashar al Assad.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/09/15/trump-assassinate-syria-assad-415093
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23776 on: February 03, 2022, 03:04:11 PM »

No, they would have grown up to lead the efforts for peace in the Middle East. One of them in particular would have grown up to be a key figure in the final resolution of the conflict between Islam and the west,ending to an end of all religious conflict.

Jesus Forrest, your racism is bottomless.
A parrot bit me.

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #23777 on: February 03, 2022, 03:11:18 PM »

Today our history lesson comes from  the Honorable Chuck Schumer, democrat Majority leader of the US Senate.
His topic regards the impending Biden nomination of a black woman to the Supreme Court.

The presidential pledge to name a Black woman to the Supreme Court is historic, Schumer said.
Until 1981, this powerful body, the Supreme Court, was all White men. Imagine. America was not all White men in 1981, or ever, Schumer continued. Under President Biden and this Senate majority, we are taking historic steps to make the courts look more like the country they serve by confirming highly qualified, diverse nominees.

How can Schumer forget Thurgood Marshall, an LBJ appointment in 1967?
Marshall was a Civil Rights lawyer who was a dominating jurist for SCOTUS for nearly  25 years.
The Thurgood Marshall Federal Judiciary Building is a hulking million square foot law center in Washington D.C.

Not an auspicious kickoff to Black History Month.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2022, 04:30:35 PM by REDSTATEWARD »

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #23778 on: February 03, 2022, 03:36:08 PM »

Today our history lesson comes from  the Honorable Chuck Schumer, democrat Majority leader of the US Senate.
His topic regards the impending Biden nomination of a black woman to the Supreme Court.

The presidential pledge to name a Black woman to the Supreme Court is historic, Schumer said.
Until 1981, this powerful body, the Supreme Court, was all White men. Imagine. America was not all White men in 1981, or ever, Schumer continued. Under President Biden and this Senate majority, we are taking historic steps to make the courts look more like the country they serve by confirming highly qualified, diverse nominees.

How can Schumer forget Thurgood Marshall, an LBJ appointment in 1967?
Marshall was a Civil Rights lawyer who was a dominating jurist for SCOTUS for nearly  25 years.
The Thurgood Marshall Federal Judiciary Building is a hulking million square foot law center in Washington D.C.

Biden Rule

Shut up
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #23780 on: February 03, 2022, 04:41:55 PM »

On the television news this morning they showed the x-ray style equipment that they are using to inspect the containers that are coming in for the Super Bowl, they are using the same machines that the USA uses to check the cargo coming in at our ports and at our borders. And those machines give us ideas on how to cure cancer...

I met a scientist on the train who told me that one way that researchers are working to find a cure for cancer is to use a machine like the machines on our ports and borders which inspect the containers to inspect the human body. They want a machine that they can use to identify and remove cancer the same way a machine can see a bomb in a container.

Salute,

Tony V.

Holly Martins

« Reply #23781 on: February 03, 2022, 06:04:38 PM »

Wow.  You mean like it fires X-rays through a human body at various angles to form an accurate 3D rendering of its interior?  Gosh, that would be amazing.  I think they should call it a CAT scan, after, you know, those furry little cuties that rub against your legs and purr.  It could stand for Computerized Axial Tomography, too. 

I have my own crazy idea, to reduce lifetime exposure to X-rays.  Use radio waves and large magnets to look inside bodies by making atomic nucleii resonate.  I would call it an "MRI" after the sound our male cat makes if you squeeze his balls.  Not sure the world is ready for that, though. 

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23782 on: February 03, 2022, 06:30:54 PM »

No, they would have grown up to lead the efforts for peace in the Middle East. One of them in particular would have grown up to be a key figure in the final resolution of the conflict between Islam and the west,ending to an end of all religious conflict.

Doubling down on your idiocy?

And, as usual, instead of a real argument you trot out the "R" card.

You're as predictable as RED always been and Larry's become.

Time to get a new act.

And retire this one.

Sad.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2022, 06:38:05 PM by Hamilton Samuels »
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #23783 on: February 03, 2022, 07:45:59 PM »

http://m.dailykos.com/stories/2022/2/3/2078434/-Plot-Twist-Parent-Who-Urged-Explicit-Book-Ban-in-Schools-Charged-With-Child-Molestation

All republicans are becoming more and more the same in the image of their god-emperor, donald trump.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #23784 on: February 03, 2022, 07:49:11 PM »

Time to get a new act.

And retire this one.

Sad.

Hammy when you post stuff like this it just confirms you have earned your scarlet letter.

Sleepy Joe?

This a big fucking deal

Last night at my direction, U.S. military forces in northwest Syria successfully undertook a counterterrorism operation to protect the American people and our Allies, and make the world a safer place. Thanks to the skill and bravery of our Armed Forces, we have taken off the battlefield Abu Ibrahim al-Hashimi al-Qurayshi, the leader of ISIS.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/02/03/us/politics/us-raid-syria.html

Abu-hoo...sniff. Fuck those sand fleas.

Good job, Joe.

Fuck you, you worn out racist asshole.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #23785 on: February 03, 2022, 07:59:17 PM »

We can mutate from the way that we see Gold from space with satellites, to see cancer with a machine, and then identify the cancer in the human body and destroy the cancer.

The scientist said we need to look at the way that we see bombs in cargo and that we can learn from that to cure cancer.

Salute,

Tony V.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23787 on: February 03, 2022, 08:10:10 PM »

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/freedom-learn/202201/research-reveals-long-term-harm-state-pre-k-program

There are obvious conclusions from this report, but the most obvious of them is not actually supported by the study.

Many questions to be asked!
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23788 on: February 03, 2022, 08:34:35 PM »

Time to get a new act.

And retire this one.

Sad.
You get called a racist because you continually post racist things. I will continue to call you out for doing so. I realize the modern racist playbook is to attack the person pointing out the racism, and you will continue to use the only tool in what considering how huge a tool you are should be a very large shed.
A parrot bit me.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star

Lyndon Johnson
Pages: 1 ... 1584 1585 [1586] 1587 1588 ... 2920