Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2786 2787 [2788] 2789 2790 ... 2794

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 655679 times)

Oil Filter

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #41805 on: July 01, 2024, 10:19:51 AM »

I am the campaign brain trust I am not gonna roll up in a ball and wish this was an Aaron Sorkin show where we can pull a star spangled replacement for Uncle Joe out of the collective ass of the Democratic Party .

No. I am gonna bust Donald Trumps ass 24/7 from today til election and afterwards for when he claims he actually won! Because when it comes to Trump and elections his Republican Cult believe it is Heads I win, Tails you cheated!

I mean SCORCHED EARTH on his ass just by telling the truth over and over again and then some more!

Michelle Obama once said When they go low, we go high. Well fuck that! When they go low we step on their necks and twist!

Cant we do both?  Replace Joe and do scorched earth on Trump ass?

I just dont want Trump to win because Dems cant change horses on the party carriage when a fresh team is needed.  Politics cannot indulge in sentimentality, no matter how great a guy Joe is. 

That said, we should not repeat the Hubert Humphrey debacle of 1968.

Peoples minds are changed through observation and not through argument.    - Will Rogers

Oil Filter

• View Profile
« Reply #41806 on: July 01, 2024, 10:48:51 AM »

Fucking SCOTUS.  This will throw further delay into his trial.  Mission accomplished, Injustices!
Peoples minds are changed through observation and not through argument.    - Will Rogers

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #41807 on: July 01, 2024, 11:59:53 AM »

Fucking SCOTUS.  This will throw further delay into his trial.  Mission accomplished, Injustices!
Your legal analysis?

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #41808 on: July 01, 2024, 12:57:54 PM »

We're all waiting for yours.
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #41809 on: July 01, 2024, 01:28:06 PM »

That dem Lawfare strategy took another hit. Hard to see how this case will ever get to trial.

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #41810 on: July 01, 2024, 01:48:38 PM »

I am the campaign brain trust I am not gonna roll up in a ball and wish this was an Aaron Sorkin show where we can pull a star spangled replacement for Uncle Joe out of the collective ass of the Democratic Party .

No. I am gonna bust Donald Trumps ass 24/7 from today til election and afterwards for when he claims he actually won! Because when it comes to Trump and elections his Republican Cult believe it is Heads I win, Tails you cheated!

I mean SCORCHED EARTH on his ass just by telling the truth over and over again and then some more!

Michelle Obama once said When they go low, we go high. Well fuck that! When they go low we step on their necks and twist!

Cant we do both?  Replace Joe and do scorched earth on Trump ass?

I just dont want Trump to win because Dems cant change horses on the party carriage when a fresh team is needed.  Politics cannot indulge in sentimentality, no matter how great a guy Joe is. 

That said, we should not repeat the Hubert Humphrey debacle of 1968.

You gonna try and get a consensus candidate out of the convention especially when you know the conversation has potential to be a rerun of 1968 because of Gaza protests?

Nah. This election is not about Joe Biden, it is about America. There are 11 field offices already set up in Virginia alone. The infrastructure for the GOTV effort is in already and this ticket is a proven winner.
Trump did not gain any new voters Thursday and has lost a significant portion of a reliable GOP voting bloc, white woman who want their bodies back.

Eyes on the prize, yo!

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/06/29/opinion/democrats-panic-joe-biden.html?unlocked_article_code=1.300.hZmU.S4X0AfWMqh2h&smid=nytcore-ios-share&referringSource=articleShare&sgrp=c-cb

"There you go givin a fuck when it's not your turn to give a fuck"

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #41811 on: July 01, 2024, 01:51:20 PM »

That dem Lawfare strategy took another hit. Hard to see how this case will ever get to trial.

Good thing I am not Biden because this ruling covers the current POTUS, too.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41812 on: July 01, 2024, 02:02:16 PM »

According to the six injustices, President Biden has unquestionable authority to Seal Team 6 any conservative with a lifetime appointment along with any fascist running for office as both cases clearly fall within preserving, protecting and defending the constitution of the United States which is the core duty and function of his job.

It is time for Joe to dismantle the domestic terrorist organization known as the republican party with all the kinetic force the United States can muster.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #41813 on: July 01, 2024, 02:07:54 PM »

According to the six injustices, President Biden has unquestionable authority to Seal Team 6 any conservative with a lifetime appointment along with any fascist running for office as both cases clearly fall within preserving, protecting and defending the constitution of the United States which is the core duty and function of his job.

It is time for Joe to dismantle the domestic terrorist organization known as the republican party with all the kinetic force the United States can muster.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41814 on: July 01, 2024, 03:52:00 PM »

Except of course there are issues where Trump's lawyers admitted the actions were not official acts.

Better, though, for Trump to keep an eye out for Seal Team Six.
"Not that others should have relief while you are burdened, but that as a matter of equality your abundance at the present time should supply their needs, so that their abundance may also supply your needs, that there may be equality."

2 Corinthians 8:13-14

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #41815 on: July 01, 2024, 04:12:41 PM »

Except of course there are issues where Trump's lawyers admitted the actions were not official acts.

Better, though, for Trump to keep an eye out for Seal Team Six.
The biggest issue is time.
There are other issues that may be litigated such as the legality of special counsel Smith as noted by Justice Thomas.
If it drags past Election Day and Trump wins it will never be heard or if Trump loses no one will care.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2024, 04:16:21 PM by jmmengel »

Oil Filter

• View Profile
« Reply #41816 on: July 01, 2024, 04:19:03 PM »

You gonna try and get a consensus candidate out of the convention especially when you know the conversation has potential to be a rerun of 1968 because of Gaza protests?

Nah. This election is not about Joe Biden, it is about America. There are 11 field offices already set up in Virginia alone. The infrastructure for the GOTV effort is in already and this ticket is a proven winner.
Trump did not gain any new voters Thursday and has lost a significant portion of a reliable GOP voting bloc, white woman who want their bodies back.

Eyes on the prize, yo!

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/06/29/opinion/democrats-panic-joe-biden.html?unlocked_article_code=1.300.hZmU.S4X0AfWMqh2h&smid=nytcore-ios-share&referringSource=articleShare&sgrp=c-cb

Thanks for the unlocked nyt piece.  Hope you are correct (and Stuart Stevens).  I wonder if maybe next debate the Biden team could skip the week of drills at Camp David and just let a more rested Joe wing it.  I think the talking points bootcamp was partly why Joe looked so weary and out of it.

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #41817 on: July 01, 2024, 04:44:04 PM »

Eyes on the prize, yo!

Thanks for the unlocked nyt piece.  Hope you are correct (and Stuart Stevens).  I wonder if maybe next debate the Biden team could skip the week of drills at Camp David and just let a more rested Joe wing it.  I think the talking points bootcamp was partly why Joe looked so weary and out of it.

He should just go out there and lust mock Trump.

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #41818 on: July 01, 2024, 04:47:59 PM »

Eyes on the prize, yo!

Biden had
one bad night.?
His cognitive degeneration has dogged his entire Presidency despite the party line that there is nothing to see there.
The party and media coverup exposed last Thursday is scandal worthy.

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #41819 on: July 01, 2024, 04:52:58 PM »

Eyes on the prize, yo!

He should just go out there and lust mock Trump.
I never thought Biden liked men.
Pages: 1 ... 2786 2787 [2788] 2789 2790 ... 2794