Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2901 2902 [2903] 2904 2905 ... 2916

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 740454 times)

Oilcan

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #43530 on: September 10, 2024, 11:46:47 PM »

Still, one must ask what did she do in 3 1/2 years?  NOTHING.  Puppies, kittens, hamsters, gerbils, aquarium fish...in one Ohio city they're all gone.  All eaten by the immigrants, basically people released from insane asylums and prisons, the prisoners either there for political crimes or drugs or....eating pets, presumably.  When you come to our big beautiful country, you know that our pets are bigger and healthier and mostly plump, just easy pickings for these human vermin.
Im on the pavement

Thinking about the government

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #43531 on: September 11, 2024, 01:32:18 AM »

venit eam vidit et flagellavit asinum suum
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43532 on: September 11, 2024, 02:15:07 AM »

Interesting he seems to think he's still running against Biden.  Kamala had to issue a little reminder there that he's running against her now.  Don't know if that will stick or not.

It is all a lot for him to process.

That comment is ableist not ageist for those keeping score at home.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #43534 on: September 11, 2024, 07:50:45 AM »

Seems like a strong performance by the VP. Demented Donnie let her tiptoe around immigration policies of Santa Joe. Incredibly FOX blamed ABC.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43535 on: September 11, 2024, 08:25:57 AM »

It is concerning the way household pets are being eaten in our cities.  Springfield was essentially destroyed by immigrants eating kittens.

Also raises the spectre of pets who may be legally obtaining post birth abortions.  They just leave the kittens in the basket while they decide what to do with them.  Clearly Harris is okay with aborting the kittens after they're born and then eating them.  When has she spoken out against this?  NEVER.
I could not believe he went there.

Or that his example of a world leader who respected him was Obran. And Harris looked as shocked and amused as I was.

Or that he just made up a name for the Taliban leader.

Or that the lost of "Journalists" who praised his Charlottesville comments was Laura Ingraham, Sean Hannity and Jesse Walter's.

Or that he repeatedly stated that everyone, Republican and Democrat, wa Ted to get rid of Row v Wade. As Laurence O'Donnell noted, lying to the American people about the American People.

I think though a better performance than Biden's Trump's debate was worse, because it was not bad enough to force him off the ticket. He was rambling and unhinged rather than disconnected and incoherent. It was like 90 minutes of Ronald Reagan's Highway 1 story, if Reagan was a.mean and vindictive asshole and Highway 1 was lined with illegal immigrants eating cats. Which if you are a celebrity they let you do it.

Harris was very good, provided you could set aside the notion that you are supposed to actually answer the question asked. She personalized and humanized a lot of issues very well. And part of her game plan was clearly to get under his skin and boy did she succeed at that.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2024, 09:02:09 AM by Hairy Lime »
A parrot bit me.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #43536 on: September 11, 2024, 08:27:14 AM »

Interesting he seems to think he's still running against Biden.  Kamala had to issue a little reminder there that he's running against her now.  Don't know if that will stick or not.
Well, his toady on this forum, RedDick, has not figured it out yet either, to be fair.
A parrot bit me.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #43537 on: September 11, 2024, 08:28:23 AM »

Seems like a strong performance by the VP. Demented Donnie let her tiptoe around immigration policies of Santa Joe. Incredibly FOX blamed ABC.
Not incredibly, predictably. Trump has been blaming ABC for his poor showing ever since the debate was scheduled.
A parrot bit me.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #43538 on: September 11, 2024, 08:28:32 AM »

How long until Trump tries to bully Harris into another debate? Only slightly less time then it should take her to tell him to go F himself.
"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #43539 on: September 11, 2024, 08:31:59 AM »

How long until Trump tries to bully Harris into another debate? Only slightly less time then it should take her to tell him to go F himself.
Tim Walz told MSNBC she should try to debate him every day. I believe the Harris campaign has already called for another debate. But Trump is going to want to crawl into his safe space and they will not crawl in after him.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2024, 08:58:09 AM by Hairy Lime »
A parrot bit me.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #43540 on: September 11, 2024, 08:56:22 AM »

I think her wanting another debate is bluster. There is nothing she can say or do that would make it  better for her. The choice now is so completely obvious.
"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #43541 on: September 11, 2024, 08:58:30 AM »

I think her wanting another debate is bluster. There is nothing she can say or do that would make it  better for her. The choice now is so completely obvious.
Yes, yes and yes.
A parrot bit me.

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #43542 on: September 11, 2024, 09:04:21 AM »

I could go for another debate or two, great fun having Kamala bring out the entertainment best in demented Donnie. Two bad Santa Joe with his mumble, stumble, duh, cannot be included an absolute laughfest. What terrible shape the republic was in in early June.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #43543 on: September 11, 2024, 09:07:35 AM »

The question remains is whether she got one more vote from last night.  I doubt it.   I suppose it's within the realm of possibility that Red will reconsider his vote for Trump, but I doubt that too.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #43544 on: September 11, 2024, 09:09:11 AM »

That was a comprehensive beat down!

venit eam vidit et flagellavit asinum suum

She came she saw she whipped his ass!
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson
Pages: 1 ... 2901 2902 [2903] 2904 2905 ... 2916