Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 413 414 [415] 416 417 ... 2929

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 764452 times)

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #6210 on: April 29, 2021, 05:24:18 PM »

Every American can go to community college for 2 years for free now, and it is a wonderful opportunity for Americans to enrich their lives, and our communities.

I attended Antelope Valley College in Lancaster, and it was a great experience, and I had wonderful, amazing teachers, I would highly recommend AVC for anyone who wants to go get their Associate's degree.

Link...

https://www.avc.edu/

I also attended Fullerton community college, and it was awesome, it is a great school.

Giving everyone free community college is a wonderful thing for us to be doing.

I encourage everyone to take advantage of it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antelope_Valley_College

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fullerton_College

Salute,

Tony V.

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6211 on: April 29, 2021, 05:33:20 PM »

So release the footage.

Sure, I will get right on it so you can give it your slant.  I am sure "didnt have to kill him" will be part of it.

Q:  If the fifth shot hits his arm (like the other 4, reportedly) and they stop shooting, what happens next?

Fuck the speculation!

Let’s the footage.

It's real life, not a fucking movie, dope.

No shit.

This is a very stupid argument on your part.

So why was he using his car as a deadly weapon?

You’ve seen the footage?

https://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/lawyers-pathologist-says-andrew-brown-shot-5-times-by-deputies/W4W6JQRZCRAWLCUDNFX5SUKGQ4/

ELIZABETH CITY, N.C. — A North Carolina prosecutor says that a Black man killed by deputies hit law enforcement officers with his car before they opened fire.

District Attorney Andrew Womble told a judge at a hearing Wednesday that he viewed body camera video and disagreed with a characterization by attorneys for the family of Andrew Brown Jr. that his car was stationary when the shooting started.

Womble said the video shows that Brown’s car made contact with law enforcement twice before shots could be heard on the video.

The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6212 on: April 29, 2021, 05:37:17 PM »

Such sad acts by such a large group

https://www.foxnews.com/media/tim-scott-responds-to-stunning-assault-left-color-skin

Fuck T8m Scott.

He’s catching hell for content of his character .

He lost nearly every black person watching when he he said, “Our President seems like a good man.”

CHECK PLEASE!

So, you're okay with "uncle Tim" and going after him because he's not black enough?

And you don't consider yourself a bigot.

Cognitive dissonance in action.

The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #6213 on: April 29, 2021, 05:53:24 PM »

https://www.foxnews.com/media/tim-scott-responds-to-stunning-assault-left-color-skin

Fuck T8m Scott.

He lost nearly every black person watching when he he said, “Our President seems like a good man.”

CHECK PLEASE!

So, you're okay with "uncle Tim" and going after him because he's not black enough?

I’ve notice when people start a sentence with , “So...” it’s usually followed b6 some silly, shallow bullshit.

Fuck Tim Scott and fuck you.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #6214 on: April 29, 2021, 05:54:52 PM »

So release the footage.

Sure, I will get right on it so you can give it your slant.  I am sure "didnt have to kill him" will be part of it.

Q:  If the fifth shot hits his arm (like the other 4, reportedly) and they stop shooting, what happens next?

Fuck the speculation!

Let’s the footage.

No shit.

You’ve seen the footage?

https://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/lawyers-pathologist-says-andrew-brown-shot-5-times-by-deputies/W4W6JQRZCRAWLCUDNFX5SUKGQ4/

ELIZABETH CITY, N.C. — A North Carolina prosecutor says that a Black man killed by deputies hit law enforcement officers with his car before they opened fire.

District Attorney Andrew Womble told a judge at a hearing Wednesday that he viewed body camera video and disagreed with a characterization by attorneys for the family of Andrew Brown Jr. that his car was stationary when the shooting started.

Womble said the video shows that Brown’s car made contact with law enforcement twice before shots could be heard on the video.

You haven’t seen the footage, but you’re willing to take the DAs word for it.

SUCKER
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #6215 on: April 29, 2021, 06:24:33 PM »

Right now workers need to be clearing out dead dry brush, and dead trees, etc, from our forests, and fire roads need to be made, etc.

Shhhhh.....

They said "One who will not be named" was wrong about that
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #6216 on: April 29, 2021, 07:07:28 PM »

Calling Senator Tim Scott Uncle Tim is an insult to Uncle Tom. Tim is more like Stephen

Lyndon Johnson

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #6217 on: April 29, 2021, 07:33:50 PM »

So the TV ratings for Sleepy Joe’s Speech last night show most people went to bed before he got very far into his view of government from cradle to grave.

Who could blame them?

The setting was depressing.  A few hundred privileged liberals, all of them vaccinated, sitting around in masks but why?  Another reminder the people in charge care more about power than inspiring the rest of us.

Shut up and obey. We do they implied.

Comical to see the color combinations of Kammy and Nancy.  With masks on you couldn’t tell them apart from
LLoyd and Harry in Dumb and Dumber.

But then we got the real viciousness of the left when Twitter erupted after Senator Tim Scott’s rebuttal.
Sheer bigotry and hatefulness revealing the total insecurity of the progressives who can’t stand a black straying from the left’s modern “ plantation.”

Under Trump Blacks had the lowest unemployment rate ever and saw wages go up.

We will see if they fare as well under Biden.

Nothing Joe said last night should give them much hope.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2021, 07:37:26 PM by REDSTATEWARD »

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6218 on: April 29, 2021, 07:39:22 PM »

Fuck T8m Scott.

CHECK PLEASE!

"Fuck you!

State what you believe and leave it to others to affirm their own opinions, you deformed blood-stained issue from a diseased cunt."
A parrot bit me.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #6219 on: April 29, 2021, 07:39:47 PM »

Does anybody believe Red wrote that himself?
"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6220 on: April 29, 2021, 07:47:10 PM »

So release the footage.

Fuck the speculation!

Let’s the footage.

No shit.

You’ve seen the footage?

IOW, "No, I haven't."
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6221 on: April 29, 2021, 07:49:08 PM »

Why is anybody reading what Ward posts, anymore?!
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #6222 on: April 29, 2021, 07:59:06 PM »

Wow! 
Thanks.
I see you can’t dispute it.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #6223 on: April 29, 2021, 08:19:52 PM »

I don’t engage with plagiarists.
"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #6224 on: April 29, 2021, 08:32:24 PM »

I don’t engage with plagiarists.
If you are accusing then offer some proof.
Don’t bother, you can’t.
Pay more attention to Josh’s postings. He is obviously getting tired of being ignored.
Pages: 1 ... 413 414 [415] 416 417 ... 2929