Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What will be the outcome of Russia's invasion of Ukraine?

Russia will gain eastern Ukraine territories and hold them, as it has Crimea
- 5 (45.5%)
Russia will temporarily gain eastern Ukraine territories before being forced out of them
- 2 (18.2%)
Efforts to confront the Russian forces and get them out of Ukraine will lead to Putin's escalating and attacking NATO countries directly with missiles or other destructive measures
- 0 (0%)
The NATO/World response will be so mild that Putin will go ahead and take the rest of Ukraine
- 3 (27.3%)
Today Ukraine, tomorrow Moldova and who knows where else
- 1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: March 01, 2022, 01:18:43 PM

Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 145

Author Topic: Russia's Invasion of Ukraine  (Read 43656 times)

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
Re: Russia's Invasion of Ukraine
« Reply #840 on: April 10, 2022, 11:12:55 PM »

Both Thomas and Barrett were and are less qualified than Jackson.
No, just the opposite.
Thomas and Barret were nominated from a pool of candidates that included white men.
The Jackson pool only included Black women .

For the bulk of 2 centuries, only white men were considered. According to your argument, they would be considered lesser because others were not considered.
LOL!
I did not make an argument
I stated a fact.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: April 11, 2022, 12:01:52 AM »

Red will correctly identify a fact when he meets its fender and not before.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: April 11, 2022, 03:15:58 AM »

Tucker 'Vlad' Carlson has suggested that American news is exaggerating what is going on in Ukraine.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/media/2022/04/10/tucker-carlson-ukraine-comments-holdon-acostanr-vpx.cnn
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #843 on: April 11, 2022, 05:06:15 AM »

Putin has appointed "the butcher of Syria" as his new commander of Russia's invasion of Ukraine.

The "butcher's" tactics...simple...unrelenting artillery shelling of towns and cities. Boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom...boom! until there's nothing and nobody left.

US is the leading supplier or arms to Ukraine.
Followed by Britain...and Canada.
Boris met with Zelenskyy in Britain ... is sending anti-ship missiles.
Are the other NATO countries in Europe doing much?  Very wise and intelligent former Australian Foreign Minister Alexander Downer said 'yes' when asked on my tv just now..."but not as robustly as at first" he said.
France, Germany, etc wanna lift their game...because if Putin gets Ukraine, which I believe he will if things don't change dramatically soon [Bobo who was an Ozian diplomat and knows Putin well says he will not lose, that he'll nuke Ukraine first...just a small nuke]...they could well be next in line after Poland.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1594025/Putin-news-Butcher-of-Syria-Alexander-Dvornikov-Ukraine-invasion-vn

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/russia-appoints-general-cruel-history-oversee-ukraine-offensive-rcna23784

#####

Time for the West to get down dirty and cruel...match cruelty with cruelty, it's the only way left.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2022, 05:19:24 AM by bambu. »
Go woke, go broke.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #844 on: April 11, 2022, 09:47:58 AM »

Tucker 'Vlad' Carlson has suggested that American news is exaggerating what is going on in Ukraine.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/media/2022/04/10/tucker-carlson-ukraine-comments-holdon-acostanr-vpx.cnn

Oh...ACOSTA has the facts

heh
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #845 on: April 11, 2022, 09:54:33 AM »

"The same truth that some (Acosta means FOX News) refuse to share with their viewers"

Simply untrue, Jimmy Boy.

Holly Martins

« Reply #846 on: April 11, 2022, 09:55:23 AM »

KBJ comments moved back to the Biden thread.  Interesting that Ward finally found the Ukraine thread but couldn't discern the thread topic.

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #847 on: April 11, 2022, 10:47:39 AM »

What is it with Putin? His economy is destroyed, his army is tattered, he is condemned as a war criminal, Russia is looked on as a pariah by most. Seems like it's time for a quick exit right?
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #848 on: April 11, 2022, 10:53:57 AM »

KBJ comments moved back to the Biden thread.  Interesting that Ward finally found the Ukraine thread but couldn't discern the thread topic.
No, you did.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: April 11, 2022, 11:26:58 AM »

"The same truth that some (Acosta means FOX News) refuse to share with their viewers"

No, he means Tucker Carlson,.specifically.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #850 on: April 11, 2022, 11:47:51 AM »

Science can cure you, but you will need to accept fact based medicine if you have any hope of recovery.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: April 11, 2022, 11:48:08 AM »

Oh...ACOSTA has the facts

heh

Kid Putin has spoken.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: April 11, 2022, 11:49:01 AM »

No, you did.

Snort.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #853 on: April 11, 2022, 01:23:33 PM »

No, he means Tucker Carlson,.specifically.

Hate to lower him to this - as his ratings soar - but Tucker is FOX's Joy Reid.  He is not doing a news show.   But if you would like I will find snippets from his shows that show the devastation in Ukraine and place proper blame.  I shouldnt have to because some CNN ahole who was kicked out of the WH corps has a roach up his butt.  But I will if I get a chance .

Holly Martins

« Reply #854 on: April 11, 2022, 03:26:00 PM »

https://archive.ph/2022.04.11-145021/https://www.nytimes.com/2022/04/10/opinion/boston-marathon-russia-ukraine.html

Agree/disagree/indifferent?  Russian and Belarusans are banned from participating this year.  Regardless of their politics. 
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 145