Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What will be the outcome of Russia's invasion of Ukraine?

Russia will gain eastern Ukraine territories and hold them, as it has Crimea
- 5 (45.5%)
Russia will temporarily gain eastern Ukraine territories before being forced out of them
- 2 (18.2%)
Efforts to confront the Russian forces and get them out of Ukraine will lead to Putin's escalating and attacking NATO countries directly with missiles or other destructive measures
- 0 (0%)
The NATO/World response will be so mild that Putin will go ahead and take the rest of Ukraine
- 3 (27.3%)
Today Ukraine, tomorrow Moldova and who knows where else
- 1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: March 01, 2022, 01:18:43 PM

Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 145

Author Topic: Russia's Invasion of Ukraine  (Read 43628 times)

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
Re: Russia's Invasion of Ukraine
« Reply #1065 on: April 23, 2022, 10:34:33 PM »

Must not say anything critical about senile sleepy Joe? I can't wait for Kamala to take over.

Yeah so you can question her intellect and say she laughs too much.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #1066 on: April 23, 2022, 11:13:36 PM »

Considering Russia already has troops in and control over much of eastern Moldova, yeah, I would be worried.

Russians selling wolf tickets

They do not have the assets to deploy effectively in the strategy they are yapping about.

Do not forget we are into month 3 of a 4 day special operation
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: April 24, 2022, 06:29:50 AM »

JOE BIDEN Published April 23, 2022 4:13pm EDT
Jill Biden's anger at Harris detailed in new book: 'Do we have to choose the one who attacked Joe?'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/jill-biden-vice-president-kamala-harris-stacey-abrams-jonathan-martin-alex-burns-book

Just stay home a better idea than open borders?

Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #1068 on: April 24, 2022, 09:55:22 AM »

JOE BIDEN Published April 23, 2022 4:13pm EDT
Jill Biden's anger at Harris detailed in new book: 'Do we have to choose the one who attacked Joe?'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/jill-biden-vice-president-kamala-harris-stacey-abrams-jonathan-martin-alex-burns-book

Just stay home a better idea than open borders?

Two things:

Everyone already knows this. This is old news. Dr. Biden is protective of her husband, who would have thunk it?

Two:

Politics aint bean bag

Lyndon Johnson

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: April 24, 2022, 12:11:48 PM »

Luee is worrying that the US might slide into the third world, as is clearly happening in Florida.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #1070 on: April 24, 2022, 02:18:12 PM »

Macron beats the crypto fascist!

Lyndon Johnson

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #1072 on: April 24, 2022, 03:39:24 PM »

The Alliance holds

Lyndon Johnson

Holly Martins

« Reply #1073 on: April 24, 2022, 08:24:52 PM »

Macron beats the crypto fascist!

https://www.economist.com/europe/2022/04/24/emmanuel-macron-wins-a-second-term-as-frances-president

Wait, which one was Frances?

Sorry.

Anyway, yes, good news for NATO and for the EU generally. 

Hoping Moldova won't get rolled ovah. (Cue: Chuck B)

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: April 25, 2022, 01:17:20 AM »

Things are getting hot on the Russian side of the border.

Of the 40,000 rejected Russian volunteers to the Ukrainian side, how many nipped back across the border? A few hundred or a few thousand? How have they kept busy these few months?
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #1075 on: April 25, 2022, 09:14:20 AM »

Must not say anything critical about senile sleepy Joe? I can't wait for Kamala to take over.

I will not call her too old or negatively criticize every ridiculous decision and walk back speech. I won't have to say help the Ukies more or for godsakes close the borders your creating a big mess.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #1076 on: April 25, 2022, 09:21:44 AM »

I will not call her too old or negatively criticize every ridiculous decision and walk back speech. I won't have to say help the Ukies more or for godsakes close the borders your creating a big mess.

So fulla shit the whites of your eyes are brown

Lyndon Johnson

Holly Martins

« Reply #1077 on: April 25, 2022, 10:22:23 AM »

The explosion at the oil storage sounds like more false flag.  Eroding support at home means blowing shit up around Bryansk to maintain the narrative of Ukies as aggressor Nazis.  Bryansk is near the village Russia claims was struck ten days ago. 

Also, since Russia requires "existential threat" to use nukes, it could be setting that up for later with bogus border crossings. 

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: April 25, 2022, 10:47:59 AM »

So fulla shit the whites of your eyes are brown

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: April 25, 2022, 10:49:16 AM »

Duh, shit eyes piss
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 145