Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What will be the outcome of Russia's invasion of Ukraine?

Russia will gain eastern Ukraine territories and hold them, as it has Crimea
- 5 (45.5%)
Russia will temporarily gain eastern Ukraine territories before being forced out of them
- 2 (18.2%)
Efforts to confront the Russian forces and get them out of Ukraine will lead to Putin's escalating and attacking NATO countries directly with missiles or other destructive measures
- 0 (0%)
The NATO/World response will be so mild that Putin will go ahead and take the rest of Ukraine
- 3 (27.3%)
Today Ukraine, tomorrow Moldova and who knows where else
- 1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: March 01, 2022, 01:18:43 PM

Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121] 122 123 ... 145

Author Topic: Russia's Invasion of Ukraine  (Read 43664 times)

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Re: Russia's Invasion of Ukraine
« Reply #1800 on: April 26, 2023, 12:29:08 AM »

You did that via YouTube Im guessing.

This being everywhere all at once stuff is making you wear a little thin around the edges.

It is like school snacks, Bambi. If we gave nukes to you we would have to give them to everybody.

If the Chinese come maybe you could all become boat people. I am sure you would be well received.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #1801 on: April 28, 2023, 05:43:20 AM »

This being everywhere all at once stuff is making you wear a little thin around the edges.

It is like school snacks, Bambi. If we gave nukes to you we would have to give them to everybody.

If the Chinese come maybe you could all become boat people. I am sure you would be well received.

I attended in person.

*everybody* already has nukes...US, Russia, France, China, Britain, India, Pakistan, Iran soon, Israel already or soon.
Go woke, go broke.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #1802 on: April 28, 2023, 12:33:43 PM »

Attended in person, sure. Go ahead. Pull the other one.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1803 on: April 28, 2023, 02:02:38 PM »

I attended in person.

*everybody* already has nukes...US, Russia, France, China, Britain, India, Pakistan, Iran soon, Israel already or soon.
You get scared and piss your pants like you were 2. No one is going to invade you, and not even Randy Newman wants to nuke you.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #1804 on: April 28, 2023, 06:48:36 PM »

Attended in person, sure. Go ahead. Pull the other one.

I/we attend every home game, have done so for many decades.
These days, not if it's pouring rain though, the road trip is too dangerous.
The way to a woman's heart is through her footy team.

"It's never the same unless you're there at the game".
« Last Edit: April 28, 2023, 06:56:27 PM by bambu. »
Go woke, go broke.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #1805 on: April 28, 2023, 07:04:40 PM »

I attended in person.

You get scared and piss your pants like you were 2. No one is going to invade you, and not even Randy Newman wants to nuke you.

My govt and particularly the Opposition, Right...believe an invasion is totally possible...which is why it's arming itself with every weapon it can.

Chinese warships cruising along US' east and west coasts within sight of land?
Go woke, go broke.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #1806 on: April 28, 2023, 07:10:19 PM »

The mice are gonna take you out before the Chinese.

Richard P. Feynman

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1807 on: April 28, 2023, 07:11:21 PM »

I attended in person.

My govt and particularly the Opposition, Right...believe an invasion is totally possible...which is why it's arming itself with every weapon it can.
They are playing on your fear to increase their power. And you are a sap for buying into it.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #1808 on: April 28, 2023, 09:41:44 PM »

I attended in person.

They are playing on your fear to increase their power. And you are a sap for buying into it.

The millions of goose-steppers are just like Nazis...the Nazis claimed to be 'peaceful' too...and look how that worked out.

Nobody believed Russia would invade Ukraine.
Ukraine in instructive, and bambuworld is determined not be victimised like that.
Probably all too late, but best to try.
If the COUSANS (Coalition Of US Aligned Nations) lined up against any invaders are very formidable, the invaders might just think twice.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2023, 09:51:28 PM by bambu. »
Go woke, go broke.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #1809 on: April 28, 2023, 11:10:02 PM »

Your best bet is to ditch Murdoch. His influence has proven to make countries weaker by backing every grifter junta and fascist influence campaign.

Chum news corp and your shores will be safe for a generation. No nukes needed.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #1810 on: April 29, 2023, 02:30:53 AM »

Just logged into my tablet, to be confronted by this:

"Australia's greatest threat': Canberra must wake up to the dangers of China and Russia's power tandem before it's too late"

by Alex Muraviev   SkyNewsdot comdot au Contributor and Strategic Policy Analyst.

"The Russians and the Chinese are synchronising operational activities of the PLAN Northern and Eastern Fleets and the RUSPAC with an attempt to perform a pincer movement on the US 7th Fleet headquartered in Japan, as well as constrain the Japanese, Taiwanese, and South Korea's naval forces."
Go woke, go broke.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #1811 on: April 29, 2023, 02:44:23 AM »

I attended in person.

They're gonna whack the US 7th Fleet at anchor in Japan..."Pearl Harbour" MK2, seems to me.
That'll be lovely, not, ...then with the US out of the way they'll just take all of Asia Pacific etc for themselves.
Washington needs to get the 7th Fleet out of there and park it Australia, bring nuke- armed subs to protect them, fly in bombers and park them in bambuworld too.
Also crank up the nuke ICBMs and have them ready to fire at a moment's notice.
There'll be no warning, like the Nazis they'll just strike.
They own the UN, so don't worry about war crimes, just whack 'em right back.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2023, 02:50:46 AM by bambu. »
Go woke, go broke.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #1812 on: April 29, 2023, 03:36:06 AM »

You are one thoroughly conditioned little monkey. Your trainers did a full job on you.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #1813 on: April 29, 2023, 04:46:48 AM »

"Joe Biden to visit Australia for 2023 QUAD Leaders' Summit hosted at the Sydney Opera House in May.

Also Prime Ministers of Australia, Japan, & India.

One can never have too many friends/Allies...and never have too much security/defence.
Go woke, go broke.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #1814 on: April 29, 2023, 04:22:35 PM »

I hear he is going there to seize some Russian agents you Ozzies are harboring, some Murdoch family that peddles dirty fake news.

Five eyes is on to their whole criminal network. Sacrificing any number of lip flappers as has been happening in recent days will not save them.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2023, 04:26:28 PM by facilitatorn »

Richard P. Feynman
Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121] 122 123 ... 145