Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 672 673 [674]

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 248308 times)

bambu.

• View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #10095 on: Today at 08:29:55 PM »

I don't think a human body with its top removed can survive.

lol

Most human bodies look best covered up...very few are perfect.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #10096 on: Today at 11:11:22 PM »

Trump said he is friends with Putin and will stop the war, and that is what he told Zelenskyy.

It is too late for Putin, Putin is a war criminal who has killed innocent children, women, and men in  Ukraine, and has displaced millions of people. Putin needs to spend the rest of his life locked up in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.

And Kamala needs to join together with Michael Douglas to get help from our Russian immigrants here in New York City, we have a lot of Russian Jews, etc, and Zelenskyy can get help at the Russian Tea Room in New York City at Central Park.

My favorite new model is Marli Buccola, she is a huge star on Social Media, and Mahlagha Jaberi is promoting improved human rights for the women of Iran, and a new movie is being made about Queen Farah Pahlavi that I hope will start a movement.

And Sylvester Stallone has a beautiful family, and 3 beautiful daughters, they are big on Social Media, and "Tulsa King" is a huge success.

Also, Kamala needs to work together as a team with Claudia Sheinbaum and with other leaders to reduce poverty and to expand education, etc, and we need to fully fund the Peace Corps, etc.

On the issue of women going topless, in Cannes it is no big deal, and all of the stars go topless in Cannes, women need to have the same rights in Marina Del Rey, California.

Salute,

Tony V.
Pages: 1 ... 672 673 [674]