Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 612 613 [614] 615 616 ... 624

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 200918 times)

jmmengel

• View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #9195 on: June 24, 2024, 06:40:00 PM »

There are least four different ways of counting the 10 Commandments, so any posting of them is making a choice among specific sects of Christianity as well as providing for preferential treatment of Christianity.
the 10 commandments are but a fraction of the 613 laws given by God to Moses and the JEWS.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9196 on: June 24, 2024, 06:50:22 PM »

There are least four different ways of counting the 10 Commandments, so any posting of them is making a choice among specific sects of Christianity as well as providing for preferential treatment of Christianity.
the 10 commandments are but a fraction of the 613 laws given by God to Moses and the JEWS.
603 of which are not included in the Louisiana mandate. So are the laws given to non-Judeo-Christian groups. What, if anything, is your point?
When your real enemies prove too strong, choose weaker enemies.

- William of Baskerville

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #9197 on: June 24, 2024, 06:51:35 PM »

Would you rather I use stupid, stupid man as you prefer?
Tell me why I am stupid, then.
Can this site handle Ulysses length posts?

- William of Baskerville

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #9198 on: June 24, 2024, 06:52:14 PM »

603 of which are not included in the Louisiana mandate. So are the laws given to non-Judeo-Christian groups. What, if anything, is your point?
English must be s second language for you.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #9199 on: June 24, 2024, 07:00:44 PM »

"Ah. name calling. Right on cue."

- William of Baskerville

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #9200 on: June 24, 2024, 07:05:04 PM »

Your point, if any?

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #9201 on: June 24, 2024, 07:08:12 PM »

Your point, if any?
That you are a hypocrite is addition to being an intellectually dishonest PROVEN LIAR.

- William of Baskerville

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #9202 on: June 24, 2024, 07:21:12 PM »

Your point, if any?
That you are a hypocrite is addition to being an intellectually dishonest PROVEN LIAR.
Failed. Double play, game over

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #9203 on: June 24, 2024, 07:22:27 PM »

Your point, if any?
LOL. English must be your second language.

- William of Baskerville

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #9204 on: June 24, 2024, 07:30:07 PM »

Your point, if any?
No, it is my third.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #9205 on: June 24, 2024, 07:41:13 PM »

Your point, if any?
No, it is my third.
It shows.

- William of Baskerville

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #9206 on: June 24, 2024, 07:47:04 PM »

Your point, if any?
No, it is my third.
It shows.
,lOL!

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9207 on: June 24, 2024, 07:55:28 PM »

Red is done fisting. He has released his LOL. Having culminated he sighs and tumbles further into the mists of his stupidity.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #9208 on: June 24, 2024, 08:31:51 PM »

Bambu, for the rich old ladies they have hot young men to dance for the old ladies, my friend was a Chip and Dale Dancer for the rich old ladies, he helped to teach me that we create our own environment, he said that hanging out with me was like being in Malibu even at a cheap RV Park in Lancaster. And like in Battle Mountain, Nevada, we created Beverly Hills style food in Battle Mountain, served by beautiful young waitresses. We can create our own environment and that travels with us wherever we go. So, wherever we are can be a cool place to be if we have the right attitude. And guys like Elvis and Sinatra made Vegas great just by being there. Anyhow, the old women have dancers the same way that the old men hire young women to dance.

Salute,

Tony V.

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #9209 on: June 24, 2024, 08:35:21 PM »

I saw a bunch of old people sitting in front of a retirement home in their wheel chairs, and they looked sad and pitiful, they need to all be wearing cool sunglasses, while drinking margaritas, and while eating Super Stars with Cheese from Carl's Jr, with happy Rock and Roll music playing. And if they want they can have a joint. With a 5 star feast planned for dinner, and a good movie. They need to kick it up a notch and enjoy life more.

Salute,

Tony V.

https://youtu.be/6Whgn_iE5uc?feature=shared

Released 25 years ago!

"There you go givin a fuck when it's not your turn to give a fuck"
Pages: 1 ... 612 613 [614] 615 616 ... 624