Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 641 642 [643] 644 645 ... 669

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 243830 times)

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #9630 on: August 07, 2024, 08:33:08 AM »

Banged up abroad...Kookaburras' (Oz hockey Olympic team) player arrested in Paris for allegedly trying to buy / or allegedly buying, cocaine."
Why fantastic you people keep your insatiable drug habits back home?
at least he
He? So not an attractive female At? At least we will not be subjected to post after post about some fucking skank of a drug trafficker doing time just because her picture eases your below average.sized donaldtrump.
A parrot bit me.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #9631 on: August 07, 2024, 10:12:12 AM »

Banged up abroad...Kookaburras' (Oz hockey Olympic team) player arrested in Paris for allegedly trying to buy / or allegedly buying, cocaine."
Why fantastic you people keep your insatiable drug habits back home?
at least he
He? So not an attractive female At? At least we will not be subjected to post after post about some fucking skank of a drug trafficker doing time just because her picture eases your below average.sized donaldtrump.

The death penalty was on the table when she was arrested in Bali.
dontshootschapelle.com was set up, and much outrage there was...then the way she was being treated.
Couldn't let her fade from the limelight, or she would've been doomed.

Cindy Wockner for the Daily Telegraph did a great job detailing her every move, her every misfortune in the prison. What they planned to do with her.
No 1 radio host too...he was a great help.
Tried to save the two guys, Sukumaran and Chan, but Indonesia shot them to death in their killing field.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #9632 on: August 07, 2024, 10:27:47 AM »

Hockey guy could be in great danger in the Paris justice system if he's a Christian.
Mayor there, she has gone on an expletive laden tirade of Christians...seemingly about that 'drag queen Last Supper' in the Olympics opening ceremony.
"France is France" she *growled*...then more angry words.
Yes, France can do whatever France wants...and Christians etc can be outraged.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2024, 05:44:29 PM by bambu. »
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #9633 on: August 07, 2024, 03:27:43 PM »

Hockey guy could be in great danger in the Paris justice system if he's a Christian.
Mayor there, she has gone on an expletive laden tirade of Christians...seemingly about that 'drag queen Last Supper' in the Olympics opening ceremony.
"France is France" she *growled*...thenmore angry words.

It was not Last Supper and besides Last Supper is an Italian painting.
"There you go givin a fuck when it's not your turn to give a fuck"

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #9634 on: August 07, 2024, 05:00:38 PM »

BREAKING: Three would-be armed robbers targeted a tobacco store in Norwalk Tuesday morning, but they were forced to run after the store owner shot and killed one of them in what he described to investigators as a case of self defense. https://trib.al/u6ltsdn

----------

America is a tough country, best not to rob Americans.

It is sad, it was probably some young drug addicts stealing money for drugs, and now one of them is dead. Robbery can lead to death. It is best not to rob people.

We have Wellness Centers where we will help Drug Addicts to get clean, and we will help them with food, shelter, medical care, methadone, etc. We will help them with everything. They need to turn away from crime and accept help.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #9635 on: August 07, 2024, 05:10:57 PM »

It will be okay, France is great. I attended the Cannes Film Festival in 2000 and it was fantastic. It was a long time ago, but I am sure France is still nice.

France is very polite, civilized, and beautiful, with great people. The food is great, the people are great, the architecture is great, France is great.

And they have Verleys in their entertainment industry, Bernard Verley, Renaud Verley, and others, Bernard was in "Chloe in the Afternoon." I am probably related to Bernard Verley.

And I have a French Princess in my family tree, they came to Kentucky to escape from the French Revolution, lots of French people came to Kentucky, and to New Orleans, etc, I am a Bourbon / Capetian, from what I understand from what my Grandmother told me, but I need to do my DNA test with Ancestry.Com.

The French are great Bambu, everything will be fine.

Salute,

Tony V.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #9636 on: August 07, 2024, 05:45:14 PM »

It was not Last Supper and besides Last Supper is an Italian painting.

It looks like The Last Supper...when you compare the two.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #9637 on: August 07, 2024, 05:53:30 PM »

Tom, Aussie hockey guy, after much ado, released from custody in Paris with a "probationary criminal warning for drug use".
He about 31, the dealer 18.

Banned from the Olympic village, banned from the closing ceremony, he's gone off to play hockey with a professional club in Europe somewhere.
Not sure if his partner, the very lovely Hockeyroos star Alice Arnott is going with him.
Such a lovely photo of them both in their Olympic uniforms in Paris.
Oh well, such is life...one mistake and you can pay bigtime.
He told the coach he wanted to play, that he was ready, coach told him 'no'...maybe he was depressed...who knows.
Not sure if it's going to affect his lawyering career.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2024, 07:37:20 PM by bambu. »

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #9638 on: August 07, 2024, 06:17:38 PM »

Tom, Aussie hockey guy, after much ado, released from custody in Paris with a "probationary criminal warning for drug use".
He about 31, the dealer 18.

Banned from the Olympic village, banned from the closing ceremony, he's gone off to play hockey with a professional club in Europe somewhere.
Not sure if his partner, the very lovely Hockeyroos start Alice Arnott is going with him.
Such a lovely photo of them both in their Olympic uniforms in Paris.
Oh well, such is life...one mistake and you can pay bigtime.
He told the coach he wanted to play, that he was ready, coach told him 'no'...maybe he was depressed...who knows.
Not sure if it's going to affect his lawyering career.

So sad. Drugs are horrible. We need to teach everyone to say NO. Stick with coffee, and wine, and marijuana, and avoid the dangerous and addictive drugs such as cocaine, heroin, meth, etc.

Everyone should watch the movie "Lady Sings the Blues."

And James Gandolfini of "The Sopranos" died of a cocaine over-dose at a hotel in Italy. It was so stupid, he should have known better. It cost him his life.

We need to teach everyone to avoid the drugs. And they give people free drugs, especially if you are a star, you have to be able to say "NO" even if the drugs are free.

Have a nice bottle of champagne instead, with some strawberries, and remember not to drink and drive, if you have to travel then let someone else drive. Avoid the drugs, drugs are stupid. 

Salute,

Tony V.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #9639 on: August 07, 2024, 07:39:34 PM »

Some people say marijuana and alcohol are drugs of addiction.

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #9640 on: August 07, 2024, 08:17:01 PM »

Some people say marijuana and alcohol are drugs of addiction.

Alcohol is very addictive, cannabis? Not as much.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #9641 on: August 07, 2024, 08:18:10 PM »

Who are these some people saying marijuana is addictive?
"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #9642 on: August 07, 2024, 08:53:29 PM »

Most people with a brain

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #9643 on: August 07, 2024, 10:10:37 PM »

Most people with a brain

You have to have a sad and hugely addictive personality to get addicted to cannabis. If one is out of weed the most one will do is mope around and say fuck!

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #9644 on: August 07, 2024, 11:43:31 PM »

Coffee is good for your liver, and also reduces depression and reduces suicide risk. Plus coffee creates good jobs for desperate people in Colombia, etc. And Coffee Jobs help New Orleans, etc.

Wine creates a lot of jobs, and red wine is good for your heart. In Italy they all drink red wine and live to be 100 years old. Enjoy the red wine. Just do not drink and drive, ride in the back like Zsa Zsa Gabor and let someone else drive you while you party and enjoy life, for Zsa Zsa then life was a feast, she had fun, and she rode in the back of a nice Rolls Royce.

Marijuana helps the veterans, and you cannot over-dose on pot, you can smoke pot all day and  be fine, you are not going to over-dose. A lot of writers, actors, filmmakers, producers, models, designers, musicians, artists, etc, smoke pot without any problems. And for the poor people in the retirement homes where they are all depressed, then I would bring in the coffee pots to brew coffee, and I would bring in a radio to play music, and at night they can have an adult beverage, etc. In the old days the people in the hospital could have a glass of Bourbon at bed-time. And they can smoke a joint if they want. They can have life in the party for the retired people. Champagne, margaritas, wine, beer, bourbon, etc, with some pot, etc, with music, etc. Also, they can have chess boards, and pool tables, and ping pong tables, etc. Tennis is cool too, and swimming pools, etc. And at Leisure World in Laguna Beach they have horse back riding on the beach at Midnight. And the retirement homes need to have good food, etc. No matter how poor you are in the retirement home, then you need to at least have music, a glass of wine, some pot if you want, and good food, etc, and some stimulation. Hire young hot nurses to work at the retirement homes.

Enjoy the coffee to start your new day, and to relax in the evening then have a glass of wine with dinner, and smoke a joint to chill and relax, put on some nice music, etc. If you find joy in cooking then you can create wonderful food, and lots of people cook to feed the poor, Chef Bruno feeds Pasta to the Homeless Children in Anaheim, and the retirement homes need to have good food, etc. My friend Lisa used to buy and cook food to feed 100 homeless people who lived in beds in her houses that she bought to use as shelters, she used to feed rib eye steaks to the homeless people, and Tom fed the Homeless People lobsters. The homeless people in Anaheim were eating steak and lobster for dinner. And Lisa had parties with roasted pigs for the homeless, etc. And Lisa and Rose used to take roasted pigs to La Palma Park in Anaheim to feed the homeless people at the park, and plus they invited all of their friends to come eat pork, etc, they had huge feasts at La Palma Park.

Life is better if you put on some music and dance, and spice life up a little bit. And smoke a joint, and then get the munchies and eat some Ice Cream, etc. Have a nice glass of Merlot from Tisdale in Modesto, where George Lucas was born, that wine goes well with chocolate.

Salute,

Tony V.
Pages: 1 ... 641 642 [643] 644 645 ... 669