Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 644 645 [646] 647 648 ... 669

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 243778 times)

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #9675 on: August 11, 2024, 06:48:43 PM »

The safest county in California is Ventura County, and San Diego County is second, and Orange County is the third safest county in California.

The people who come for the Olympics need to know where the good safe places are, etc. There are stadiums in Inglewood, etc, etc, etc, that are in bad areas with high crime and high murder rates, etc. They have songs about Compton, but Compton is a bad and dangerous area. So the tourists cannot be walking around Compton at night like they are in Paris because Compton is not safe like Paris. If they want to walk on the beach at night, then they need to be in Malibu where it is safe, or Ventura, or San Diego, etc.

Hollywood is safe, and lots of money is being invested into Hollywood before the Olympics. And Beverly Hills is safe, etc.

I am sure there will be a lot of security during the Olympics in Los Angeles, and the Tourists need to know where the safe places are, so they need to do research before they come here.

In Malibu you can walk on the beach at night and it is safe. And Ventura County is the safest County in California.

Salute,

Tony V.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2024, 06:52:21 PM by FlyingVProd »

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #9676 on: August 11, 2024, 07:31:54 PM »

My favorite Hotel in Los Angeles is the Sofitel Hotel in Beverly Hills on Beverly Blvd across the street from the Mall there in Beverly Hills, it is a nice French hotel with all of the amenities. And the atmosphere is fantastic at the Sofitel Hotel.

https://www.sofitel-los-angeles.com/

The Ritz is nice in Pasadena but expensive, and the Beverly Hills Hotel is owned by the Sultan of Brunei and it is a great hotel, I just wish the French owned it, or the Italians, or someone other than the Sultan of Brunei. But, I have never met the Sultan of Brunei, he might be a cool fun guy. Hugh Hefner used to party in the Bungalows at the Beverly Hills Hotel.

For camping, I recommend the Leo Carrillo Campground in Malibu on the beach.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #9677 on: August 12, 2024, 12:43:15 AM »

From the Senator of Battle Mountain, Nevada...

-----

Senator Catherine Cortez Masto

If Nevada is going to continue leading in our booming clean energy economy, we need to train our next generation of engineers, scientists, and workers to meet the challenge.

I passed a bill in the Senate to do just that, and now I am pushing to get it to the desk of the President.

-------------

Nevada has Hoover Dam creating hydro power, and Nevada has geo-thermal power, and Nevada has solar and wind power, etc.

And then with the high speed electric train being built, etc. We are making progress in a healthy way.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #9678 on: August 12, 2024, 02:35:02 AM »

My professor for Psychology at AVC worked at the Betty Ford Center in Palm Springs helping the stars to get clean from drugs and alcohol and teaching the people how to improve their lives. Dr Herd was his name, and he made a lot of money helping the stars, he was doing God's work, and he was also making money. He was a great professor, and he had great stories, and he made it sound like a fun job, but I know that helping people to get clean and sober is not an easy job.

And my friend Lisa made about $100 thousand per month for helping the homeless, charging people money to live in her houses, etc, she was already rich and she did not need the money, but she was making over $1 million per year from helping the homeless.

God blesses the people who help other people. If you serve the Lord then God might bless you left and right.

And Mayor Bass is paying Social Workers $80,000 per year to help the homeless in Los Angeles, etc. Good jobs are being created as we help the poor and as we help the homeless, and you can get paid to serve the Lord.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #9679 on: August 12, 2024, 03:47:34 AM »

I do not like Elon Musk, I just do not like the guy, I do not know why.

And it is sad watching Boeing go down. Boeing needs to hire a good Jewish American to lead Boeing back to greatness, and Boeing can work to defend the USA and Israel, etc, and we can work on Missile Defense, etc. And NASA, and Edwards, and everyone can help to guide Boeing back to greatness.

And I do not want to have anything to do with Elon Musk.

I support Lockheed, and Northrop, etc.

Boeing needs to get their shit together, it is sad watching Boeing crumble, they need good new leadership, and maybe a good Jewish American can help to lead Boeing back to greatness.

Salute,

Tony V.

Oilcan

• View Profile
« Reply #9680 on: August 12, 2024, 03:49:40 PM »

Where do you stand on green eggs and ham? 

(edited due to shit typing skills)
« Last Edit: August 12, 2024, 04:04:20 PM by Oil Stick »
Im on the pavement

Thinking about the government

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9681 on: August 12, 2024, 04:09:45 PM »

Where do you stand on green eggs and ham? 

(edited due to shit typing skills)
"I do not like that Ted Cruz man,
I do not like him shouting "klan"
I do not like him in a room
I do not like him in Cancun
I do not like him playing ball
I do not like his face at all
I wish he'd lose his cushy job
That man Ted Cruz is a fucking knob."

- John Oliver
A parrot bit me.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #9682 on: August 12, 2024, 06:38:34 PM »

I like him.
He stands for something strong...not something wishy-washy.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9683 on: August 12, 2024, 06:46:28 PM »

I like him.
So did Pol Pot.
A parrot bit me.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #9684 on: August 12, 2024, 07:16:28 PM »

I like him.
So did Pol Pot.

So did Winston Churchill.

So did "The Monk" (former Prime Minister of Australia Tony Abbott).
He actually stopped the people-smugglers, turned back the boats to Indonesia.
No more boats, no more asylum-seekers...no more drownings at sea.
No more screams of asylum seekers as they perish when their boats crash into the rocks of Christmas Island.

-----

The calmer you are, the clearer you think.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2024, 07:18:56 PM by bambu. »
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #9685 on: August 12, 2024, 07:25:06 PM »

Every athlete at the Olympics should get a medal.

A distinctive medal showing clearly that is was for competing, not gold silver or bronze.

-----
« Last Edit: August 13, 2024, 03:43:28 AM by bambu. »

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #9686 on: August 12, 2024, 07:30:06 PM »

Like Larry says, Elon Musk was born on 3rd base and he thinks he hit a triple. As far as I am concerned he can go back to South Africa.

We can do our own space program, we sent men to the moon without the help of Musk.

And Musk is trying to move the Space Program from California to Texas and he is causing problems here in America, the fucker can go back to South Africa.

I support Northrop, and Lockheed, and Boeing needs to become great again, and Musk can go back to South Africa.

The USA can do our own space program, and our own defense, we do not need Musk.

And nothing wishy-washy about putting men on the moon, we did it without Musk, we do not need Musk.

Salute,

Tony V.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2024, 07:31:42 PM by FlyingVProd »

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #9687 on: August 12, 2024, 10:07:35 PM »

Like Larry says, Elon Musk was born on 3rd base and he thinks he hit a triple. As far as I am concerned he can go back to South Africa.

We can do our own space program, we sent men to the moon without the help of Musk.

And Musk is trying to move the Space Program from California to Texas and he is causing problems here in America, the fucker can go back to South Africa.

I support Northrop, and Lockheed, and Boeing needs to become great again, and Musk can go back to South Africa.

And nothing wishy-washy about putting men on the moon, we did it without Musk, we do not need Musk.

Salute,

Tony V.

Oh Tony, "Go back where you came from"?
The Left could send you to re-education camp for that attitude.
LOL

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #9688 on: August 12, 2024, 10:22:07 PM »

Salute,

Tony V.

Musk a problem?
No worries, just tell him "No".

In the words of Dr Phil..."You have the car keys and the money."
Washington has the car keys and the money, if it doesn't like anything Musk is doing it should just tell him "No".
He can't just do anything he likes on American soil without approval, he must obey all laws like everyone
else.

-----
« Last Edit: August 13, 2024, 03:41:08 AM by bambu. »

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #9689 on: August 13, 2024, 04:16:57 AM »

Salute,

Tony V.

Musk a problem?
No worries, just tell him "No".

In the words of Dr Phil..."You have the car keys and the money."
Washington has the car keys and the money, if it doesn't like anything Musk is doing it should just tell him "No".
He can't just do anything he likes on American soil without approval, he must obey all laws like everyone
else.

It is hard, I feel like we are losing our country. My Step-dad Clay was the Boss of the Space Shuttle Program with Rockwell, and they also built the B-1 Bombers, they built it all in my hometown in the desert of California. It was all done in America by Americans.

Then Rockwell went out of business, and Boeing bought what was left of Rockwell, and now Boeing is having problems and is in bad shape, and meanwhile they are giving all of the attention to Musk and Space X, which was all done by AMERICAN scientists and engineers here in America, American scientists made Musk rich. I hate seeing Rockwell collapse, and then now Boeing is having problems, while Musk from South Africa tries to take over our aerospace and defense, and now he has communications satellites, etc.

We need to save Boeing, and we have Northrop and Lockheed and JPL. We do not need Musk.

I sent a message on Facebook to NASA, Boeing, and to Edwards, and I told them that we need to save Boeing, and forget about Musk. And I wish we could have saved Rockwell.

My hometown needs to have confidence and they need to know that the Antelope Valley is the leader of the world on aerospace and defense. They are trying to convince us that the Antelope Valley is a worthless ghetto, but the Antelope Valley has been a leader in flight and space and defense for a long time. Watch the movie "The Right Stuff." So now we are going to build an Aerospace and Defense Museum in the Antelope Valley to show all of the great stuff that we have done over the years. The Antelope Valley is not a ghetto, it is the flight and space capital of the world. So, we need for people to have confidence in our greatness so that they can achieve great things and move America forward. You have to believe in yourself, you cannot succeed with the attitude of a bum in a ghetto. You have to have an attitude of success. The AV is great, and the museum needs to be built quickly.

And I have been wasting my life on stupid shit just trying to eat and have shelter, while Musk becomes the richest man in the world, and he is not even American. My family has been in America since the beginning, and I even have some Native American Indians in my family tree, and it is hard to watch someone come from South Africa and then become the richest man in the world, and now he is involved with our aerospace and defense, which is not cool.

Musk came out in support of Trump, so maybe Kamala will squash Musk.

Meanwhile, we need to save Boeing, and we need new leadership at Boeing, and I recommend having some Jewish Americans to help run Boeing.

My favorite Billionaire is Richard Branson, and he is British, I do not really like the British but Richard Branson is a great man, and he is building high speed trains in America, etc.

If I was a billionaire I would buy Universal Studios, maybe someday I can make it happen, it all depends on finding the right woman to be on my team as my wife, and I have to publish my poetry book and get my movie script made or sold. It would also be cool to have a night club in Rome, and a vineyard and winery in Tuscany. We will see what happens.

When I was a kid I was into the space stuff, and the shuttles, and rockets, etc, and I still love planes and spaceships, etc, it was cool to have a step-dad who was the Boss of the Shuttle Program.

I do not think that Kamala Harris is going to support Musk, I think Musk is about done. And meanwhile we need to educate our children so that they can be a part of the space age.

We should have saved Rockwell, and the Shuttle Program alone was an over $100 Billion program. And we could still have shuttles to go to the space station, etc.

And I do not like how Musk moved operations out of California and to Texas and the way that Musk is causing a riff between Texas and California.

We need to educate, train, and elevate, the next generation of American scientists and engineers, including for space travel, etc. And we need to save Boeing.

Salute,

Tony V.

« Last Edit: August 13, 2024, 04:24:55 AM by FlyingVProd »
Pages: 1 ... 644 645 [646] 647 648 ... 669