Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 683 684 [685]

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 254115 times)

bambu.

• View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #10260 on: Today at 04:32:54 PM »

Israel has had to start bombing northern Gaza again...because...Hamas is regrouping.

Most of the houses in the areas of south Lebanon bombed by Israel, contained Hezbollah weapons...reportedly.
Said weapons shown on my tv screen.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10261 on: Today at 04:50:18 PM »

Israel has had to start bombing northern Gaza again...because...Hamas is regrouping.
No shit. You will never understand the futility of a scorched earth policy.

Most of the houses in the areas of south Lebanon bombed by Israel, contained Hezbollah weapons...reportedly.
Said weapons shown on my tv screen.
No. Just most of the ones Sky "News" shows you.
A parrot bit me.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #10262 on: Today at 06:12:01 PM »

A YouTuber writes:

"I grew up with
Steve Jobs,
Johnny Cash and
Bob Hope. Now
there's no jobs, no
cash and no hope.
Please don't let anything
happen to Kevin Bacon."

The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10263 on: Today at 06:58:47 PM »

A YouTuber writes:

And then a witless fucktard quoted him. What a day
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #10264 on: Today at 07:28:18 PM »

Biden has the best economy in history right now, which means if you are burned out and tired and if you think it is a waste of time to even try anymore, then right now is a time to regroup and to keep trying, and everything might not have worked out in the past, but that does not mean that the future cannot be great. The economy is doing great right now, so people need to take a deep breath, and then get back to work on their dreams.

Kamala is also the party of the American Dream right now, and we need to make our immigrants legal, and we need to put everyone to work.

Also, Anaheim needs to open a nice Film Office at City Hall to help the producers in any way possible in order to bring film and television jobs to Anaheim, etc. I will send them some ideas.

We need peace right now, with Russia, and also with the Middle East. We need to stop the bullshit right now. The good peaceful leaders need to rise. And we must not de-humanize people.

I am excited about the new leadership in Mexico, with Claudia Sheinbaum, and good things will happen for Mexico, and Mexico can help the world to be a better place. No walls needed, only Walz needed.

And try the San Miguel beer, it is pretty good beer, and they do a lot of good deeds, I hope their beer is available globally.

Salute,

Tony V.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #10265 on: Today at 08:51:19 PM »

Thought I'd get a job, so the other day I looked at employment agency sites online.
I wanted a part time job I could do from home, computer and telephone.
One that paid a lot but didn't involve much work.
There weren't any, so I gave up on that idea.

As luck would have it..this day I don't live in Nth Carolina, sitting on my sofa with still flood water up to my chest...with my family doing the same, us all in the lounge room.
The state basically destroyed.

No bombs raining down on my home.

No job, but happy for small mercies.

« Last Edit: Today at 08:54:14 PM by bambu. »

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #10266 on: Today at 09:00:06 PM »

Question of the day

Biden has  turned the disaster agency FEMA into an adjunct agency on the border crisis, is that a tacit admission its manufactured  border crisis really is a disaster?
Question of the day: if RedDick asks a question with a lie as a premise, is it actually a question?
Hairy dodges as usual

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #10267 on: Today at 10:04:49 PM »

Al Frankenstein once said, You have to understand that I like Ted Cruz probably more than my colleagues like Ted Cruz and I hate Ted Cruz.

https://www.newsweek.com/colin-allred-republican-support-texas-senate-ted-cruz-1963982
That's Fronkenstein.

LOL!

Damn you, autocorrect!
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #10268 on: Today at 10:07:22 PM »

Question of the day

Biden has  turned the disaster agency FEMA into an adjunct agency on the border crisis, is that a tacit admission its manufactured  border crisis really is a disaster?
Question of the day: if RedDick asks a question with a lie as a premise, is it actually a question?
Hairy dodges as usual

Swing! and a miss.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson
Pages: 1 ... 683 684 [685]