Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Will all of the NFL teams make it through the whole season?

Yes
- 0 (0%)
No
- 1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Voting closed: October 22, 2020, 02:04:36 PM

Pages: 1 ... 164 165 [166] 167 168 ... 329

Author Topic: National Football League  (Read 165577 times)

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
Re: National Football League
« Reply #2475 on: October 26, 2020, 02:03:33 PM »

Or OBJ

KoD

just heard he tore his ACL.
And Baker had his best stretch of football after he left. I had read he had gotten too conditioned to look for OBJ first, instead of letting the play dictate his decisions. Maybe he can get back to spreading the ball more.
There was not a needy person among them, for as many as were possessors of lands or houses sold them, and brought the proceeds of what was sold and laid it at the apostles' feet, and distribution was made to each as any had need.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #2476 on: October 26, 2020, 02:14:18 PM »

https://sports.yahoo.com/andrew-thomas-former-coach-breaks-150842093.html

Mistake pick. SIMMONS was the way to go.

I hear he did something impressive last night in front of a national audience.
Simm9ns has barely played all year, and didn't play in the first half last night. Maybe he is too much of a.tweener, maybe the Cards haven't figured him out yet, maybe he fell into a cholla and no one told us. But until that play he has had very little impact.

Right.

Took him til week 7 of his rookie season to make an impact.   Imagine that.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #2477 on: October 26, 2020, 02:20:19 PM »

Really the only question would be whether or not defensive coordinator Vance Joseph would know how to use him adequately.

Simmons would be a great pick for the Cardinals

https://cardswire.usatoday.com/2020/03/31/mock-draft-nfl-draft-arizona-cardinals-isaiah-simmons/

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2478 on: October 26, 2020, 05:26:13 PM »

Blame the Black guy: https://www.radio.com/weei/sports/patriots/how-cam-newtons-mechanics-are-impacting-julian-edelman

When looking further into things, perhaps Newton’s throwing mechanics and not throwing to the right side of the field are playing into Edelman’s lack of production.

Well, that's Boston.
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #2479 on: October 26, 2020, 06:28:44 PM »

Troll- you're the one who's said Newton's race is somehow critical to his job he won in NE.

Perhaps your time would be better spent addressing and overcoming your own deep racism. 

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #2480 on: October 26, 2020, 08:34:29 PM »

Patriots are losing because of CHI-NA.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #2481 on: October 26, 2020, 08:42:11 PM »

:By most accounts Patriots had a poor draft, correct?

All those wideouts passed up - and now you are looking for one?

Pats always GOT ONE for Tom.  Lets see what they do for Cam.

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #2482 on: October 26, 2020, 09:33:11 PM »

:By most accounts Patriots had a poor draft, correct?

All those wideouts passed up - and now you are looking for one?

Pats always GOT ONE for Tom.  Lets see what they do for Cam.

BB has had very mixed draft results over the past several years.

Eventually missing on a lot of high picks, (1st and 2nd rounders) catch-up with you.

Outside of "damaged" good in Randy Moss, Brady really never had great (pro-bowlers) receivers. BB had a lot of misses at WR in the draft. Brady had Welker and Jules in the slot, and a great TE in Gronk, but his receivers were generally pretty pedestrian. The name guys they went after the past few years, AB, Gordon, Sanu, for various reasons were busts.

I wouldn't expect them to do anything dramatic (use significant cap space or draft capital) re WR this year.

This seemed like a transition year after Brady left, and more so post covid opt outs.

Too many holes.

I'd prefer them to be sellers and not buyers.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #2483 on: October 26, 2020, 09:45:29 PM »

Welker was acquired and had 672 catches in 6 years

Moss was acquired and had 47 TD in 3 years.

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #2484 on: October 26, 2020, 10:00:07 PM »

Welker was acquired and had 672 catches in 6 years

Moss was acquired and had 47 TD in 3 years.

I know.

Brady played for the Pats for 19 years his list of pro-bowl offensive position players is pretty short. 

He never had the studs receivers that for example, your boy Benny R. did.

Brady pretty much had no-name guys to throw to.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #2485 on: October 26, 2020, 11:39:03 PM »

Troll- you're the one who's said Newton's race is somehow critical to his job he won in NE.

Perhaps your time would be better spent addressing and overcoming your own deep racism.

Maybe you could deal with your deep seated delusion that you are worth anyone's time.

How's the daughter, btw? Work through your record collection, yet?
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #2486 on: October 27, 2020, 12:05:11 AM »

Maybe you could deal with your deep seated delusion that you are worth anyone's time.

Its not my problem nor concern I seem to occupy so much of the empty space between your ears and fill you with feelings of insecurity and your worthlessness.

Work on your deep-seated racism though, it may be a more productive use of your time.

best of luck

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #2487 on: October 27, 2020, 12:13:59 AM »

Its not my problem nor concern I seem to occupy so much of the empty space between your ears and fill you with feelings of insecurity and your worthlessness.

Work on your deep-seated racism though, it may be a more productive use of your time.

best of luck

Still miss your wife, don't you, banks? Lonely old fool.

Heh

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #2488 on: October 27, 2020, 12:17:10 AM »

best of luck

Still miss your wife, don't you, banks? Lonely old fool.

Heh
You really are a delusional stalker and obssessed.

And q-tips your ears from time to time, it will help bring some air and light into that very dark and filthy space.

heh

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2489 on: October 27, 2020, 01:47:38 AM »

The irony of your spending time telling him that he's delusional for thinking he's worth anyone's time is too circular for words. (Added to create a second circle.)
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham
Pages: 1 ... 164 165 [166] 167 168 ... 329