Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Will all of the NFL teams make it through the whole season?

Yes
- 0 (0%)
No
- 1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Voting closed: October 22, 2020, 02:04:36 PM

Pages: 1 ... 245 246 [247] 248 249 ... 329

Author Topic: National Football League  (Read 166456 times)

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
Re: National Football League
« Reply #3690 on: September 21, 2021, 09:43:32 AM »

The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #3691 on: September 21, 2021, 12:49:47 PM »

Que'?

You want to know if I bet money against the Buccaneers this week?

No.  I did not.  Only Bank has put his real money wagers here for us to see.

Kid over the years I've shared my thoughts on games and disclosed from time to time whether I backed my opinion with a modest wager, usually with friends as we enjoyed drinks at my local pub. Seeing as recent events has for all intents and purposes eliminated that activity, my wagering as it were has been reduced to a fraction of a small amount. I still enjoy handicapping selective games though.

Pats-Jets was once again kind to me as there are no shortage of overly optimistic Jets fans on my cell phone.

Good luck with your fantasies this year.   

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #3692 on: September 21, 2021, 02:25:56 PM »

Thanks
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #3693 on: September 21, 2021, 03:52:25 PM »

https://www.syracuse.com/highschoolsports/2021/09/family-says-goodbye-to-carthage-football-player-the-damage-was-just-too-much.html.

For lack of a better place to post this, I just want to understand why this family thinks this kid "did more than most people do" in his 14 years?

What? Because he was an organ donor?

The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3694 on: September 22, 2021, 11:03:34 AM »

https://www.syracuse.com/highschoolsports/2021/09/family-says-goodbye-to-carthage-football-player-the-damage-was-just-too-much.html.

For lack of a better place to post this, I just want to understand why this family thinks this kid "did more than most people do" in his 14 years?

Yeah. Fuck that useless kid 'm I right?
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #3695 on: September 22, 2021, 04:07:16 PM »

Your words, not anyone else's.

What was his great contribution?

Post it. Or STFU.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #3696 on: September 22, 2021, 06:14:55 PM »

Post it. Or STFU.
Nothing! Fuck that useless kid! And fuck the family and friends who loved him and eulogized him and wanted to remember him with joy. And fuck their loving overstatements. Fucking bastards. 'm I right?
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #3697 on: September 22, 2021, 06:22:16 PM »

Post it. Or STFU.
Nothing! Fuck that useless kid! And fuck the family and friends who loved him and eulogized him and wanted to remember him with joy. And fuck their loving overstatements. Fucking bastards. 'm I right?

So you won't answer the question.

Typical.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #3698 on: September 22, 2021, 08:52:16 PM »

Post it. Or STFU.

Typical.
I did. But the real interesting thing is trying to figure out what kind of horrid soulless stone hard asshole would find in the hyperbolic comments of grieving parents and friends eulogizing a loved one the stuff of derogatory internet comment. Your racism is only the tip of the extraordinarily empty shell of humanity iceberg that is your pathetic existence.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #3699 on: September 22, 2021, 09:34:42 PM »

Thursday, Sept. 23, 8:20 PM Panthers -7.5 Houston 44    Carolina 28-17

Sunday, Sept. 26, 1:00 PM Cardinals -7.5 Jacksonville 52
Sunday, Sept. 26, 1:00 PM TN -5.5 Colts 48
Sunday, Sept. 26, 1:00 PM Ravens -8 Lions 49.5
Sunday, Sept. 26, 1:00 PM Buffalo -9 WFT 46
Sunday, Sept. 26, 1:00 PM NE -3 Saints 41.5
Sunday, Sept. 26, 1:00 PM KC -6.5 Chargers 55.5
Sunday, Sept. 26, 1:00 PM NYG -3 Falcons 48.5
Sunday, Sept. 26, 1:00 PM Cleveland -7 Bears 46.5
Sunday, Sept. 26, 1:00 PM Pittsburgh -4.5 Bengals 45

Sunday, Sept. 26, 4:05 PM LV -4 Dolphins 45.5
Sunday, Sept. 26, 4:05 PM Denver -10.5 Jets 41
Sunday, Sept. 26, 4:25 PM Bucs -1 LAR 54.5
Sunday, Sept. 26, 4:25 PM Seahawks -2 MN 55

Sunday, Sept. 26, 8:20 PM SF -3.5 Packers 49.5
Monday, Sept. 27, 8:15 PM Dallas -4 Phil 51

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #3700 on: September 22, 2021, 09:44:18 PM »

Post it. Or STFU.

Typical.
I did. But the real interesting thing is trying to figure out what kind of horrid soulless stone hard asshole would find in the hyperbolic comments of grieving parents and friends eulogizing a loved one the stuff of derogatory internet comment. Your racism is only the tip of the extraordinarily empty shell of humanity iceberg that is your pathetic existence.

LOL!

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #3701 on: September 22, 2021, 10:23:39 PM »

Carolina has a good.defense, Houston is running with... well, not their bridge QB to nowhere. Carolina.
Arizona is better than I thought they would be offensively. Jax is worse than I thought and I thought they were going to be horrible. Victory is in the Cards.
Tennessee and Indy are disappointing, so far. Wentz is hurt. Again. Tennessee.
Ravens. I mean, they are.playing Detroit,  so.
Bflo's offense seems out of sync. I think Washington can take them. WTF.
The City of New Orleans has the football team disappearing blues. NE.
I was officially wrong about Herbert, but he is not Mahomes. KC.
The Giants will win a couple games this year, might as well be this one.
16 - 1, baby! Browns.
I still think Pissburgh is a .500 team, but they should beat Cinci.
Vegas Vegas Vegas!
The Jets tried to Couch Daniels by not surrounding him with anything. They are.going to do the same thing with Wilson. Denver.
Always liked Stafford. Good, gutsy player who deserves better than a career with Detroit. Rams.
I think Captain Kirk can keep Minnesota in a lot of games. As if that was the point. Absent a last second Hail Mary throw to Keith Nichols, I don't see him beating Wilson. Seattle.
Packers.
Dallas.

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #3702 on: September 23, 2021, 11:38:27 PM »

Darnold leads the Panthers to the NFL's best record.

Poor Jets

I wonder where Zach will be in 3 years?

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #3703 on: September 24, 2021, 05:00:52 AM »

---Darnold had just four 300-yard games during his three years spent with the New York Jets. He now has two 300-yard games in back-to-back weeks for the Panthers.---   Jets are hopeless seem to be getting worse. Keep on bringing in inexperienced defensive coaches to head coach.  Worst play calling seen in a long time.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #3704 on: September 24, 2021, 09:35:45 AM »

I wonder where Zach will be in 3 years?

Likely QBing the Jets

Darnold has had a cake schedule - but is throwing a nice ball, surely.

Now....about those Steelers.....

(folks shoveling dirt on Ben.   Just where he wants to be)
Pages: 1 ... 245 246 [247] 248 249 ... 329