Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Will all of the NFL teams make it through the whole season?

Yes
- 0 (0%)
No
- 1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Voting closed: October 22, 2020, 02:04:36 PM

Pages: 1 ... 300 301 [302] 303 304 ... 329

Author Topic: National Football League  (Read 166312 times)

CaptainCargo

• Yep
    • View Profile
Re: National Football League
« Reply #4515 on: January 23, 2022, 11:35:44 AM »

Show of hands who thinks the Titan interception call was right or wrong?
Terrible call by the video review. But whoever was calling the Bengals offensive player should be looking for a new job

I thought it was a cowardly call by the review ref. The old the call "stands" bullshit. I thought the reply showed the ball hit the ground before possession. But I could be wrong, been wrong before. I'd like to see a digital frame out of the replay footage.
What do farmers and the media have in common?
They both spend a lot of time spreading shit.

CaptainCargo

• Yep
    • View Profile
« Reply #4516 on: January 23, 2022, 11:46:44 AM »

The Utah linebacker Lloyd has been mentioned.   Wouldnt mind that.

And if not sold on Jones why not take a QB?

As I said earlier No QB worth those high slots. I also really like the Georgia LB/EDGE guy Walker I'm totally surprised he's not getting way more ink. And both of the OSU WRs. Clark from LSU has the look of a starter he impressed me in the Ole Miss game. But folk think he gets pushed around too much. If he shows the speed I think he will in the combine (if they have one) I think you'll see people start climbing back on his bandwagon.

CaptainCargo

• Yep
    • View Profile
« Reply #4517 on: January 23, 2022, 11:55:38 AM »

Terrible call by the video review. But whoever was calling the Bengals offensive player should be looking for a new job

The Bengals left tackle that was gettin his ass handed to him all game didn't help. Don't know if he was a backup or what.

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4518 on: January 23, 2022, 12:41:45 PM »

A Niners Rams NFC Championship game would be great.

BTW, "I did my own research" and Green Bay won that game.

Heh
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4519 on: January 23, 2022, 01:35:06 PM »

The Bengals left tackle that was gettin his ass handed to him all game didn't help. Don't know if he was a backup or what.
They ignored the gaping issue with their O line in last years draft and to a wide receiver instead. Bloody fools.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #4520 on: January 23, 2022, 02:31:56 PM »

A lot of people likely lost a lot of money on that Packers game!

40 bucks.

Paid 190 if they won the whole thing.

Good games yesterday
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #4521 on: January 23, 2022, 02:35:37 PM »

They ignored the gaping issue with their O line in last years draft and to a wide receiver instead. Bloody fools.

heh

So where are you now on Mayfield/Keenum/etc?

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #4522 on: January 23, 2022, 03:21:39 PM »

heh

Mayfield surgery went well. Has the fifth year option coming up. Keenum is an ideal QB if are happy going 7 - 9. There is no QB I would take in R1 of the draft over Mayfield.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4523 on: January 23, 2022, 04:01:32 PM »

The Bucs are in trouble if their O-line can't do a better job of keeping the Rams away from Brady.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #4524 on: January 23, 2022, 05:03:33 PM »

heh

Mayfield surgery went well. Has the fifth year option coming up. Keenum is an ideal QB if are happy going 7 - 9. There is no QB I would take in R1 of the draft over Mayfield.

But are you giving him a contract?

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #4525 on: January 23, 2022, 05:05:05 PM »

Wtih first three home teams losing, stands to reason Chiefs win tonight, right?

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #4526 on: January 23, 2022, 05:49:01 PM »

heh

But are you giving him a contract?
Why make the decision now, unless it is to get rid of him, regardless.  We have him for another 2 if we want him. And he would not want the contract last year would give him.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4527 on: January 23, 2022, 06:01:04 PM »

No back to back SB trophies for Brady this time around.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #4528 on: January 23, 2022, 06:44:43 PM »

that self immolation by the Rams was one of the greatest gakks ever in a big-time game.

They should have won that game by 3 scores

a 27-3 miracle CFBW would have been nice for TB12 to pair with his 28-3 CFBW a few years back.

if that's the GOAT's swan song it ain't a terrible way to go out

Strange game

bosox26d

• View Profile
« Reply #4529 on: January 23, 2022, 10:11:01 PM »

Great defensive strategy by the Bills the last 13 seconds
Pages: 1 ... 300 301 [302] 303 304 ... 329