Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Will all of the NFL teams make it through the whole season?

Yes
- 0 (0%)
No
- 1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Voting closed: October 22, 2020, 02:04:36 PM

Pages: 1 ... 309 310 [311] 312 313 ... 329

Author Topic: National Football League  (Read 166356 times)

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
Re: National Football League
« Reply #4650 on: February 14, 2022, 11:05:44 AM »

Congrats to Stafford.
Burrow with his OSU training will be there soon.
Great NFL Playoff for a change

If Burrow had stayed at OSU, he'd not be in the NFL.
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #4651 on: February 14, 2022, 11:06:38 AM »

A Super Bowl record seven sacks for LA. Maybe, just maybe, spending a premium first round pick on a WR when you have one of the worst OLs in the league is a decision some may justly question.

True mildly interesting fact: Cinci lost its first SB by 5, its second by 4, this one by 3. If they make the SB 4 more times, they might win one.

Stick to CFB.
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #4652 on: February 14, 2022, 11:26:16 AM »

BURROW = MARINO

Will never be back.
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4653 on: February 14, 2022, 11:58:50 AM »

BURROW = MARINO

Will never be back.
He was sacked 70 times this year, counting the post season. He has averaged being sacked 3 times a game. That is not sustainable from a health standpoint. He was already hurt once. If the Bangles do not invest in some OL talent around him the hero will definitely take a fall, and his career arc will be Tim Couch, not Dan Marino.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4654 on: February 14, 2022, 12:13:08 PM »

A Super Bowl record seven sacks for LA. Maybe, just maybe, spending a premium first round pick on a WR when you have one of the worst OLs in the league is a decision some may justly question.

True mildly interesting fact: Cinci lost its first SB by 5, its second by 4, this one by 3. If they make the SB 4 more times, they might win one.

The third one might prevent the 4th to happen - can't lose by 0.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

bosox26d

• View Profile
« Reply #4655 on: February 14, 2022, 01:25:20 PM »

Don't know which was the bigger joke. The halftime show or the phantom defensive holding call against the Bengals on third down on the Rams last drive. Instead of 4th and game they get a new set of downs

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #4656 on: February 14, 2022, 02:09:32 PM »

Yep

Would have scored anyway - you get the feeling.  If not they had 3 timeouts left
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4657 on: February 14, 2022, 02:39:36 PM »

Yep

Would have scored anyway - you get the feeling.  If not they had 3 timeouts left

I didn't have the feeling that they would have scored anyway.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #4658 on: February 14, 2022, 03:39:13 PM »

Don't know which was the bigger joke. The halftime show or the phantom defensive holding call against the Bengals on third down on the Rams last drive. Instead of 4th and game they get a new set of downs
Well, maybe a make up for missing T Higgins obvious face mask on Ramsey on his second td catch.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

bosox26d

• View Profile
« Reply #4659 on: February 14, 2022, 08:10:54 PM »

Well, maybe a make up for missing T Higgins obvious face mask on Ramsey on his second td catch.
There was the obvious missed defensive holding by the Rams that forced Cinn  to kick a field goal instead of a first and goal on their first scoring drive. The thing is they were letting things go all game and at the very end call a phantom defensive holding penalty

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #4660 on: February 15, 2022, 08:50:50 AM »

But they got a facemask TD, so there's that. And they couldn't give their QB enough time to keep the ball away from LA.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #4661 on: February 15, 2022, 10:05:24 AM »

And with the game on the line the best player on the field made back to back big plays.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #4662 on: February 15, 2022, 01:23:36 PM »

Was he offside on one of them?

bosox26d

• View Profile
« Reply #4663 on: February 15, 2022, 09:50:48 PM »

He was offside on one of them. I've also seen the footage now that almost the entire Rams line jumped the snap on the phantom foul third down call against the Bengals

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #4664 on: February 16, 2022, 04:00:20 PM »

Was he offside on one of them?
No. For the record, I was referring to Aaron Donald.
Pages: 1 ... 309 310 [311] 312 313 ... 329